Author Topic: Eminem speaks about Proof  (Read 1281 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem speaks about Proof
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2006, 12:57:42 PM »
Yeah, Eminem made a good speech, unlike Lil Jon (who's was just disgraceful.)

Seriously, if something like this ever happened to Dr. Dre, Eminem would be destroyed. That would be so bad to Eminem and the whole Hip-Hop world...

why would em be destroyed if dre died?...proof was his best friend even b4 he was big....he was his best man....not dre....but yea nice speech by em...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2006, 04:08:31 PM »
Nice words from Em. This whole episode is just tragic...

I remember when a friend of mine, that sadly I lost contact with in the preceding years, died in a car accident two years ago. I didn't want to believe it first. But then I went to where it had happened and saw all the pictures and notes people had left and it was really him. I just started crying and couldn't move.

I feel real sorry for Proof's family and friends - If I could help it, I'd never want to feel like that again.

R.I.P.

S.La*

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2006, 06:00:33 PM »
Yeah, Eminem made a good speech, unlike Lil Jon (who's was just disgraceful.)

Seriously, if something like this ever happened to Dr. Dre, Eminem would be destroyed. That would be so bad to Eminem and the whole Hip-Hop world...

why would em be destroyed if dre died?...proof was his best friend even b4 he was big....he was his best man....not dre....but yea nice speech by em...

Yeah, I know... but yeah, Eminem has said numerous times that "he has Dre's back", and that he made his career and if it wasn't for Dre he wouldn't be rapping... same goes for Proof, though. I was just saying, that's all.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2006, 11:29:21 PM »
Good Speech by Em.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2006, 03:34:04 PM »
Even though I don't care for Em, I can't wait for him and D-12 to do a dedication song for him just like they all did "The Good Die Young"

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2006, 01:30:44 PM »
Fuck them all. I ain't feeling shit for people that's carrying guns and shooting over some stupid bullshit like who's the king of detroit. Why should I feel for him? Cause he was a rapper? He's left a wife and 5 kids cause he wanted to act all hard shooting somebody cause he said he wasn't the king of detroit. Fuck Proof, Eminem and everybody that's acting like kids, risking their and other people's lives.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2006, 02:45:42 PM »
Fuck them all. I ain't feeling shit for people that's carrying guns and shooting over some stupid bullshit like who's the king of detroit. Why should I feel for him? Cause he was a rapper? He's left a wife and 5 kids cause he wanted to act all hard shooting somebody cause he said he wasn't the king of detroit. Fuck Proof, Eminem and everybody that's acting like kids, risking their and other people's lives.

I agree. If you're going to play that game, be prepared to reap the consequences of your actions. I'm tired of rappers acting like they got no sense. I'm sick of all this bullshit period. I feel for his family, who now have to suffer due to his ignorance.

To me this is just another black male that died over some bullshit. Enough already.

Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2006, 03:01:18 AM »
It's not all about Eminem, still gotta feel for him tho.
absolutely, but how Proof´s real family is feeling is what people and the media should really focus on. coz friends come and go but family ties last forever whether you like it or not.

REAL friends dont come and go. They say till death do you part. Just like family
U can say that isnt true, but then u just got no real friends

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life