Author Topic: "King of Detroit" Argument Sparked Proof Shooting, Says Witness  (Read 923 times)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Re: "King of Detroit" Argument Sparked Proof Shooting, Says Witness
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 05:50:25 AM »

Is probably just all them damn witnesses sayin 'this happned no this did'

Witness after witness....they all have something different to say

This is exactly why I don't believe the first story... that a shot was fired into the ceiling and then everyone got quiet and then Proof popped Bender.

Everyone would remember that... the story would be the same or very similar by everyone.

This story about Bender pulling a gun seems more logical to me.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2006, 12:17:43 PM »
thats some of the stupidest shit to ever die over.  Proof popped first? oh well.  I thought it was a random shooting but it was warranted.  The bouncer will prolly get off since Proof actually shot at dude.  Did the other guy die too?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2006, 12:23:39 PM »
thats some of the stupidest shit to ever die over.  Proof popped first? oh well.  I thought it was a random shooting but it was warranted.  The bouncer will prolly get off since Proof actually shot at dude.  Did the other guy die too?

if he doesnt die, he will be a cabbage for the rest of his life

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2006, 02:41:04 PM »
DAMN, THAT WAS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT, WHO IS NEXT THE GAME (CLAIMS TO THE KING OF LA), T.I. (CLAIMS TO BE THE KING OF THE SOUTH), KOOPA KING OF H-TOWN, I GUESS, JIM JONES WAS RIGHT. WHAT MOVIE DO U WATCH AND AT THE END THE KING IS STILL ALIVE.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2006, 02:46:43 PM »
DAMN, THAT WAS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT, WHO IS NEXT THE GAME (CLAIMS TO THE KING OF LA), T.I. (CLAIMS TO BE THE KING OF THE SOUTH), KOOPA KING OF H-TOWN, I GUESS, JIM JONES WAS RIGHT. WHAT MOVIE DO U WATCH AND AT THE END THE KING IS STILL ALIVE.

That's messed up

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2006, 02:52:40 PM »
this story is much more credible than the first one is. dumb way to go out, but if dude pulled a strap on him first, i guess Proof didnt have much of a choice. RIP.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2006, 06:22:42 PM »
it really is unfort for all three of them. but if im not mistaken the guy proof had shot in the head was the cousin of the guy who shot and killed proof... correct? and i like proof as a rapper, but if he was standing over my cousin and had already shot him i would shoot at him without thought. and i would be shooting to kill. i dont care if i was behind him, next to him, or in front of him. i am glad i am never in situations like that. yay for tucson.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2006, 10:11:34 AM »
thats sad