Author Topic: SHOCKING NEWS: COMPUTERS ARE TOOLS OF SATAN!  (Read 522 times)

J Bananas

SHOCKING NEWS: COMPUTERS ARE TOOLS OF SATAN!
« on: April 14, 2006, 11:03:46 AM »
According to numerologist Christians, computer use should be avoided at all costs, and here's why: the Bible says the "number of man" is "6", so numerologists juxtapose the English alphabet alongside an incremental addition of the number "6" (A=6, B=12, C=18, D=24, and so on). If you add the cumulative value of the letters that spell the word "computer", you wind up with "666", the "mark of the beast"!
I hope you feel ashamed of yourselves now as you sit behind your sin box contributing to the godless western degredation of society.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: SHOCKING NEWS: COMPUTERS ARE TOOLS OF SATAN!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 11:42:09 AM »
And if you combine one of each of Japan's coin currency (500, 100, 50, 10, 5, 1) you get 666. So don't go to Japan, or buy or use any of their products. In fact don't even talk to someone whose been to Japan.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 12:02:33 PM »
 :rant:
fuckin copmuters. i always knew these things were blocks of pure evil.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 12:05:10 PM »
According to numerologist Christians, computer use should be avoided at all costs, and here's why: the Bible says the "number of man" is "6", so numerologists juxtapose the English alphabet alongside an incremental addition of the number "6" (A=6, B=12, C=18, D=24, and so on). If you add the cumulative value of the letters that spell the word "computer", you wind up with "666", the "mark of the beast"!
I hope you feel ashamed of yourselves now as you sit behind your sin box contributing to the godless western degredation of society.

???

Ya lost me

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 12:39:46 PM »
:rant:
fuckin copmuters. i always knew these things were blocks of pure evil.

Then I guess that makes Gates a devil  :firedevil:

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 12:53:19 PM »
so numerologists juxtapose the English alphabet alongside an incremental addition of the number "6"

loool
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2006, 01:05:05 PM »
Gates is the son of Satan, it was obvious the whole time that he had those special powers

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2006, 01:23:28 PM »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2006, 01:53:17 PM »

that doesn't make any sense if computer = 666 by adding up the value of the letters then 'man' would be 168 (m=78 a=6 n=84)

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 02:39:14 PM »

that doesn't make any sense if computer = 666 by adding up the value of the letters then 'man' would be 168 (m=78 a=6 n=84)

yeah, that's what doesn't make any sense.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 03:23:34 PM »

lol @ u tryin to make sense from a j banananas post
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2006, 10:03:36 PM »

lol @ u tryin to make sense from a j banananas post

exactly, you squares cant tell

dexter

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2006, 08:49:32 AM »
computer chips under the skin in of Satan  :laugh:

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2006, 05:37:16 PM »
exactly, you squares cant tell

:laugh: @ these dudes trying to figure out if ur right

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2006, 08:00:51 PM »

if man's number is 6 it isn't 6 in english, it's 6 in some old semitic or sanskrit language.

"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam