Author Topic: Allah Akbar!!!!! Muslims go on killing spree in 3 Christian churches!!!!!!  (Read 776 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This will teach those infidels......

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12313596/

Worshippers attacked at 3 Egyptian churches
CAIRO, Egypt - Worshippers at three Christian churches came under attack from knife-wielding assailants during Mass Friday.

Police said one worshipper was killed and more than a dozen wounded in the simultaneous attacks in the northern city of Alexandria.

Police were searching for three men, one in each attack.

Story continues below ↓
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 advertisement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hundreds of Christians gathered in angry protest outside the Coptic Christian churches, and witnesses said clashes erupted between Christians and Muslims.

Initial police reports said a total of 17 people were injured: 10 at the Saints Church in downtown Alexandria and three at the nearby Mar Girgis Church. A third attacker wounded four worshippers at a church in Abu Qir, a few miles to the east.

One worshipper was killed and at least two others were in serious condition, a police official said on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the press.

The attack comes on what is Good Friday to many of the world's Christians. However, Egypt's Coptic Christians, and other followers of the Greek Orthodox church, celebrate the holiday a week later.

Coptic Christians account for about 10 percent of Egypt's population of 72 million and generally live in harmony with the Muslim majority, though violence flares occasionally.

In October, Muslims attacked churches and shops in Alexandria over the distribution of a DVD of a play deemed offensive to their religion. Four people were killed in weeklong riots.

© 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
patheitc that they have to resort to violence. sad that they have to commit such horrendous crimes on such a holy day.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
religion strikes again

it should be banned

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
religion strikes again

it should be banned

Don't you mean Islam strikes again, and Islam should be banned?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

Coptic Christians account for about 10 percent of Egypt's population of 72 million and generally live in harmony with the Muslim majority, though violence flares occasionally.

:)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Eihtball

Once again, Real American Bigot, I will remind you that you are a piece of shit.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
patheitc that they have to resort to violence. sad that they have to commit such horrendous crimes on such a holy day.
who the fuck are they ,3 brainwahed insecure youth or wat
United Arab States

WestCoasta

religion strikes again

it should be banned

Don't you mean Islam strikes again, and Islam should be banned?

nah, all religions are problem-causing and contradicting...

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Once again, Real American Bigot, I will remind you that you are a piece of shit.

I am a bigot for posting an article about a religious hate crime?

Actually I am fighting hate and intolerance in the world.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"I think white people work hard too (just not the blacks)."

lol

Eihtball

I am a bigot for posting an article about a religious hate crime?

Actually I am fighting hate and intolerance in the world.

No, you do this because you're obsessed with trying to prove how "evil" Muslims are when no one gives a fuck except your bigoted ass.

If you're fighting hate, why are you so hateful yourself?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
remember the 3 college white kids that burned down 9 churches in alabama? why don't you go sniff their asses for once.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

J Bananas

do their people have any standards of morality or are they just not at our stage of evolution yet?