Author Topic: Allah Akbar!!!!! Muslims go on killing spree in 3 Christian churches!!!!!!  (Read 777 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
^^^ these are a cave people that do not think for themselves becaus of a brainwashed political, economic, and social society. they cant walk down the street without turning around and wishing they could fuck the chick wit a fat ass. they are quick to run to the nearest bar, drink down their ex-wife's alimony payment and forget their childs birthday.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh shit we were talking about muslims....ummm ummmm TERRORISTS!!!!!!!

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

J Bananas

Do you wanna fuck this broad?

I'm still up in the air...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you should see her now....

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
yeah man...those desert winds and afghan air did somethin nasty to her
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ LOL. they put a crazy search on her. they found her but they cant find osama...yea rite, those cats are jus waitin 4 the perfect time.

J Bananas

I'm sure if there enough talk amongst the American public of impeachment osama will magically be found in a hole somewhere

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
since we're on the subject, wat's the deal with rumsfeld, i've been away from news sources for a while but i heard there are ex-generals that are ethering rumsfeld and askin 4 his resignation.

Sikotic™

Both sides are fucked up. This is nothing new.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

titties and booty, she got them silk thongs on