Author Topic: FM Blue off Too Short's Get In Where You Fit In  (Read 153 times)

BG Dresta

FM Blue off Too Short's Get In Where You Fit In
« on: April 14, 2006, 10:02:38 PM »
What happened to him? I liked that track he did, "Oakland Style"

MarshColin

Re: FM Blue off Too Short's Get In Where You Fit In
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 09:25:24 AM »
He had an EP out called "Oakland Style" named after that song and it was a tape only release that came out around when Get In Where You Fit In came out. Dangerous Dame does the last verse on Oakland Styles that was cut out on the Too Short album. Last year or the year before he came out with an album called "The World Is Blue." I have it but never listened to it.

suckaa free

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 10:13:13 AM »
what about the other Dangerous member like Ant Didly Dogg?  any recent shit on him....he and Rappin Ron(RIP) killed it on the track Dangerous Crew form the "Get in Where you Fit In" album.  so much potential lost with the entire Dangerous Crew.  all of them were sick muthafuckas... >:(

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 10:24:42 AM »
FM Blue was on a track of Mac Dre's Game Is Thick Vol. 2 that came out Sept./Oct. 04. never felt this guy though, and that was the 1st time I had heard him in like 8 or so years

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 09:47:42 PM »
they were all dope as fuck back in the day but who knows what they on now, they old and probaly not the same style no more u know, but who knows

C.F.D.T

• Lil Geezy
  • supersupreme
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 02:33:12 AM »
I have The World Is Blue and it's quite lame.. Haven't even listened to it since I bought it.