Author Topic: Draft with the war in IRAN coming?  (Read 1207 times)

dexter

Draft with the war in IRAN coming?
« on: April 15, 2006, 10:13:21 AM »
Possible?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Draft with the war in IRAN coming?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 10:26:15 AM »
Extremely possible, in fact hasnt this been debated in Congress in the last year? Also Iran has a massive standing army has better weapons than Iraq and hasnt had its entire country blown the shit out of for the last 15 years so their defences are formidable. What the hell are these monsters up to? Certainly a war with Iran would bring back the draft and if not they said they are going to blow the shit out of the reactors in Iran causing hundreds of thousands of people to die and be infected with tremendous levels of radioactivity like they have had to suffer in Iraq, Serbia, Afghanistan and the list goes on.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 11:34:26 AM by virtuoso »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 12:46:14 PM »
i think this would be a more classic war than irak, plus most of the population in iran is educated and are most of the time against the islamic governement

bigo8160

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 01:34:25 PM »
well i did my time i have nothing to worry about

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 01:50:51 PM »
Possible?

They said the same thing with the last two wars.  Stop getting your panties into a wad, pussy. 

K A I N

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 05:43:00 PM »
We need another 9/11 first.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 05:44:31 PM »
We won't invade Iran, we will just take out their nuclear sites with air strikes.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 08:06:36 PM »
We won't invade Iran, we will just take out their nuclear sites with air strikes.

yeah...IMO, we should use a small tactical nuke just to show them that we have them and were not scared to use them

K A I N

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2006, 10:05:09 PM »
^
You can kiss American military bases in Iraq goodbye  :-* :wavey:

America is screwed either way.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2006, 03:00:29 PM »
fuck that.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2006, 05:47:02 PM »
Possible?

They said the same thing with the last two wars.  Stop getting your panties into a wad, pussy. 

lmao

dexter

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2006, 10:41:30 AM »
Possible?

lmao
Faggot Infidels

dexter

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2006, 07:41:29 AM »

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2006, 05:56:38 PM »
I aint gonna be harsh, but if America wars with Iran. America could come out losing more than Iran, i aint trying to go on for days as to why. But just look at Iraq, this was suppose to be a quick war. And it's not ending any sooner, Iran is gonna pose more of a threat, and if they really tried, could prolli get a lot of the middle east to jump in too.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2006, 06:27:51 PM »
No need for a draft, with higher education standards to get into college, and lower graduation rates in high school, and a rising lower class with a shinking middle class, many young men will have to join the military if they want a chance for a desent future and a chance to raise a family. In Minnesota they close the General College, which was the main tool that poor African Americans used to get accepted to the U of Minnesota. With that closed, thousands of young black males will need a new way to rise from the innercities. Enter the military. After months of not being able to find a decent job without a degree, most of these young men will join the military. The silent draft.