Author Topic: Draft with the war in IRAN coming?  (Read 1205 times)

J Bananas

Re: Draft with the war in IRAN coming?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2006, 06:35:22 PM »
No need for a draft, with higher education standards to get into college, and lower graduation rates in high school, and a rising lower class with a shinking middle class, many young men will have to join the military if they want a chance for a desent future and a chance to raise a family. In Minnesota they close the General College, which was the main tool that poor African Americans used to get accepted to the U of Minnesota. With that closed, thousands of young black males will need a new way to rise from the innercities. Enter the military. After months of not being able to find a decent job without a degree, most of these young men will join the military. The silent draft.

this guy has it correct. and why are ppl who arent American even speaking in this thread?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2006, 06:47:21 PM »
No need for a draft, with higher education standards to get into college, and lower graduation rates in high school, and a rising lower class with a shinking middle class, many young men will have to join the military if they want a chance for a desent future and a chance to raise a family. In Minnesota they close the General College, which was the main tool that poor African Americans used to get accepted to the U of Minnesota. With that closed, thousands of young black males will need a new way to rise from the innercities. Enter the military. After months of not being able to find a decent job without a degree, most of these young men will join the military. The silent draft.

this guy has it correct. and why are ppl who arent American even speaking in this thread?

I wish I didn't  :grumpy:

dexter

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 10:56:08 AM »
Possible?

They said the same thing with the last two wars.  Stop getting your panties into a wad, pussy. 

lmao
Faggot Infidels

Batty Boys Sodomites

dexter

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 08:10:59 AM »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2006, 10:03:54 PM »
We won't invade Iran, we will just take out their nuclear sites with air strikes.

yeah...IMO, we should use a small tactical nuke just to show them that we have them and were not scared to use them

ure 16 years old

why dont u get to second base before u start offering ur opinions on middle east politics
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2006, 11:40:06 PM »
We won't invade Iran, we will just take out their nuclear sites with air strikes.

yeah...IMO, we should use a small tactical nuke just to show them that we have them and were not scared to use them   <-(idiots)

america would never shoot nukes juz like that. the whole world will be against us. the us isnt the worlds only super power,  and for sure we arnt in favor of any other super powers either. they allies n in the u.n. but wut last forevers mang. the us can go into a world of shit right now. i think a draft is most likely going to happen in our lifetimes either to n.k. or the middle east. their juz waiting for the u.s. to fuck up mang to juz have a reason to wage war. if china also backs north korea than damn we just in a world of shit. dont be so conservative and think that china wouldnt pull out of the u.n. or unally it self the the united states.i "think" the u.s. is afraid afraid of china and northkorea and the middle east sshit is juz the start. think bout y they invade iraq and not north korea. north korea would be impentrable by use of conventional warfare (not nukes)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2006, 01:29:40 PM »
^damn homedogg i like your use of urban slang, its very hip

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2006, 01:54:52 PM »
^damn homedogg i like your use of urban slang, its very hip

shut ur punk ass up

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2006, 12:21:26 PM »
its great how many things play to this, btw u can easily bet a draft would happen, they been pushing for a draft sincelike 5 years ago, and for what? heh thats for u to figure out =]

btw North Korea would easily sell a nuke to Iran...they cant even feed there country right now. Anything that slightly pisses them off they will say fuck you, and cop sum money jus to feed their country....isnt the world great? =P WWIII anyone?

Face It, all this is leading to is america being fucked and steered away from everything it stood for.

dexter

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2007, 11:45:56 AM »

I wish I didn't  :grumpy:
lol

Narrator

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2007, 02:17:46 PM »
^^^^ You dumbfuck, you brought back a long-dead topic just to say "LOL"?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2007, 12:26:29 AM »
its great how many things play to this, btw u can easily bet a draft would happen, they been pushing for a draft sincelike 5 years ago, and for what? heh thats for u to figure out =]

btw North Korea would easily sell a nuke to Iran...they cant even feed there country right now. Anything that slightly pisses them off they will say fuck you, and cop sum money jus to feed their country....isnt the world great? =P WWIII anyone?

Face It, all this is leading to is america being fucked and steered away from everything it stood for.

they choose not to feed their country.

^^^^^ LOL at the recent reply

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2007, 06:38:49 PM »
^^^^ You dumbfuck, you brought back a long-dead topic just to say "LOL"?

lmao he did it just so people look back at his topic and talk about it again cuz he wants to, but doenst want to open another thread about it to not look like an idiot

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2007, 09:59:57 PM »
I can care less about what's gonna happen to usa.  gave it up.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2007, 12:07:10 AM »
Iran lost.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]