Poll

Which one mothafuckazzzz??

High
Drunk

Author Topic: High Or Drunk????  (Read 1309 times)

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: High Or Drunk????
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 04:31:32 PM »
Personally I'd rather get ripped.. drinking is fun too sometimes but all that hangover, puking, and not being able to do much the next day shit isn't.

being baked is just so fun :) as long as you smoke before totally losing your buzz its all good haha and also, its so easier to go to sleep when youre burntout, just waking up feeling like you had the best sleep of your life

edit: listening to music is better too while being ripped so, yeah.

and that bc bud just tastes so damn good. :P

Matty

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2006, 04:59:27 PM »
it has to be high. music is better, food is better, i am stimulated by conversation and can talk to people for ages, it's the best especially when going out if you can handle it but its best not to be too off your head cause then social settings can seem a little strange and and you look really blatantly at people. the ideal thing is to be nice and mellow and top it up a couple of times throughout the night but that isn't always possible.

i can get pissed but i don't like the side effects if you do it too heavily and i am a dancer so being drunk is no good for that, whereas being high makes it even better. same thing goes for driving, can't drive when drunk but high it aint nothin and you know that car stereo is getting pumped 8)

my 2 cents

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2006, 06:27:50 PM »
drunk. i hate getting cotton mouth. and since i have contacts and i never carry eye drops i hated getting high. felt like god damn sand paper was in my eyes. being high is great though. just dont smoke anymore.  8)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2006, 07:21:08 PM »
i havent been high for ages, right now im drunk, i wish i could swap this to be high, food is  so much better when ur high, and theres no hangover :/

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2006, 08:22:13 PM »
They both have their goods and bads... I, of course, smoke more, so it's probably more fun for me when I drink, but I'd have to pick being high, it's just something I've become accustomed to, sorta' like a spice for my life...Drinking makes me more talkative, outgoing, more of an alive kinda' feeling, it actually feels better in a way. But I have to pick blazin' over drinkin', also heavily due to the smoking process being a lot more enjoyable as well...PeACe

ABN

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2006, 04:34:48 AM »
i really don´t smoke that much coz i kinda feel that i´ve passed that stage and i have to start taking control of certain things in my life and it´s pretty hard to do if you´re high all the time. i giotta go with drinking even though i only get drunk like once a month. but it´s weird coz i love and hate gettin high and drunk, prolly gonna stop blazing and drinking completely coz it fucks your life up even in small amounts and some of my relatives are alkoholics and i don´t wanna end up like that. but i gotta go with bein drunk on this one.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2006, 04:49:45 AM »
dont know, hard question way i look at it is that some of the most funniest moments have been when ive been lean or drunk... but i gave up smoking at new years cos was effecting few things.. so all i do now is drink which is cool to me.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 06:11:16 AM by Educated Thug »

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2006, 06:10:09 AM »
both nothing like a spliff to the dome and a heineken to take away the cotten mouth

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2006, 06:49:59 AM »
all i kno is last night that i was so fucking wasted maddd wasted.  fucking punched my best friend in the face and it was his 20th birthday.  and i feel like a fucking asshole today for doin that shit.

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2006, 07:18:19 AM »
151 straight up nigga.....now i aint sayin i dont like weed....but when it comes to gettin ur grind on...its all about that wonder water u dig ? anyone can take a couple tokes of that sticky icky shit.....but u need a liver of steel to put those bottled upside down :D

coola

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2006, 09:04:31 AM »
both nothing like a spliff to the dome and a heineken to take away the cotten mouth

i like this mans thinking..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2006, 11:32:29 AM »

i like this mans thinking..

Actually, drinking BEFORE smoking is wayyy danker...Smoking and then drinking is kinda weak.

coola

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2006, 01:16:17 PM »
^ meh, smoke before during and after... alcohol and weed make a damn good combo.. cant be too fucked up then smoke too much though, end up passin out.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2006, 05:11:11 PM »
DRUNK.. tonight will the 4th night in my latest binge.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

J Bananas

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2006, 08:02:02 PM »
High like a muthafuckin jet. all i drink nowadays pretty much is champagne and occasionally tequila, went thru those days already in high school  :beer: :stir: :cheers: :puke: