Poll

Which one mothafuckazzzz??

High
Drunk

Author Topic: High Or Drunk????  (Read 1303 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: High Or Drunk????
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2006, 10:16:37 AM »
^ meh, smoke before during and after... alcohol and weed make a damn good combo.. cant be too fucked up then smoke too much though, end up passin out.

LOL...I dunno about you, but I like to enjoy a nice fat blunt while I'm buzzed or drunk...It enhances the session. Plus, drinkin' while your high feels whack...PeACe

coola

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2006, 10:32:16 AM »
^ man i just said i enjoy a blaze when drunk lol... do you mean once youre high you wont drink ?

Throwback

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2006, 12:22:51 PM »
drunk. kinda what every one said. plus i hate it when your clothes smell like marijuana.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2006, 02:53:08 PM »
^ man i just said i enjoy a blaze when drunk lol... do you mean once youre high you wont drink ?

Usually, no...But I still do sometimes.

coola

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2006, 12:20:51 AM »
^ ahh cool, well back in the days when i smoked alot of green, i didnt drink much, there wasnt any point to drink, it was too much effort to get drunk, then being drunk was an effort too.. 

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2006, 12:42:17 AM »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2006, 12:49:17 PM »
haha both MUTHA FUCKASS

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2006, 01:40:46 PM »
dont know, hard question way i look at it is that some of the most funniest moments have been when ive been lean or drunk... but i gave up smoking at new years cos was effecting few things.. so all i do now is drink which is cool to me.

word, smoked too much from 12-17 gave me bad trips i had to stop.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2006, 01:57:01 PM »
It depends on the circumstances.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2006, 06:34:37 PM »
 :cheers:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2006, 08:57:57 PM »
a drink is just a drink but a blunt is priceless

The Best of 3 Worlds

Doggystylin

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2006, 10:27:03 PM »
it has to be high. music is better, food is better, i am stimulated by conversation and can talk to people for ages, it's the best especially when going out if you can handle it but its best not to be too off your head cause then social settings can seem a little strange and and you look really blatantly at people. the ideal thing is to be nice and mellow and top it up a couple of times throughout the night but that isn't always possible.

yup i agree, definitley being blazed with a bleezy, its much more relaxing and soothing and puts you in a good mood while your mind is stimulated, alcohol just makes u stupid

i dont understand people who go out and get smashed off alcohol and do stupid shit but then consider weed the most evil thing ever and wont touch it, wtf u go out get drunk and fuck 10 dudes weed would make ur slutty ass stay at home and relax, thats the female version but you get what im saying, i think alcohol has more negatives to it than the ganja does

whatthehell

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2006, 12:06:31 AM »
I prefer kickin it with Mary rather than Jack. Hangovers are a bitch. Mary is good for all day without any probs. 8) I also prefer making beats when I'm high rather than drunk. Just more creative in a higher state of mind.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2006, 11:11:51 AM »
it has to be high. music is better, food is better, i am stimulated by conversation and can talk to people for ages, it's the best especially when going out if you can handle it but its best not to be too off your head cause then social settings can seem a little strange and and you look really blatantly at people. the ideal thing is to be nice and mellow and top it up a couple of times throughout the night but that isn't always possible.

yup i agree, definitley being blazed with a bleezy, its much more relaxing and soothing and puts you in a good mood while your mind is stimulated, alcohol just makes u stupid

i dont understand people who go out and get smashed off alcohol and do stupid shit but then consider weed the most evil thing ever and wont touch it, wtf u go out get drunk and fuck 10 dudes weed would make ur slutty ass stay at home and relax, thats the female version but you get what im saying, i think alcohol has more negatives to it than the ganja does

When you're drunk, you just do shit you wouldn't normally do...Some people just do it to a greater extent, you need to know how to control that shit...It definitely makes you feel more up and happy than weed does, but like you said, that comes with acting more on instict rather than thinking things out...Weed is the complete opposite, you just think about every move and feel more relaxed/down...I smoke every day, but I'll drink with it once in a while (I don't drink without smoking), and lemme tell you, weed and liq neutralize eachother perfectly...Drinking with bitches is fun, because they tend to become submissive and are more down for shit, they start thinking more like men (with their pussy, rather than with their mind), and for us dudes, that's a GOOD thing...PeACe

J Bananas

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2006, 11:14:25 AM »
^for sure. i responded high earlier but now i realize its all about the situation you're in. im high for a great amount of the day but when im drunk it can be a lot of fun and like nik said it gets the females to be a lot more fun too. and i support anything that can do that