Poll

Which one mothafuckazzzz??

High
Drunk

Author Topic: High Or Drunk????  (Read 1308 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: High Or Drunk????
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2006, 12:06:20 PM »
Drunk as hell, but no throwin' up.

I love weed though, I used to smoke. But I don't roll with that crowd anymore... We were supposed to have a smoke out one evening with these friends of mine from college, but that never came into fruition. Too bad, really. I was loving the idea of smoking again after all these years.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2006, 06:12:38 PM »
drunk.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2006, 04:20:37 PM »
it has to be high. music is better, food is better, i am stimulated by conversation and can talk to people for ages, it's the best especially when going out if you can handle it but its best not to be too off your head cause then social settings can seem a little strange and and you look really blatantly at people. the ideal thing is to be nice and mellow and top it up a couple of times throughout the night but that isn't always possible.

yup i agree, definitley being blazed with a bleezy, its much more relaxing and soothing and puts you in a good mood while your mind is stimulated, alcohol just makes u stupid

i dont understand people who go out and get smashed off alcohol and do stupid shit but then consider weed the most evil thing ever and wont touch it, wtf u go out get drunk and fuck 10 dudes weed would make ur slutty ass stay at home and relax, thats the female version but you get what im saying, i think alcohol has more negatives to it than the ganja does

When you're drunk, you just do shit you wouldn't normally do...Some people just do it to a greater extent, you need to know how to control that shit...It definitely makes you feel more up and happy than weed does, but like you said, that comes with acting more on instict rather than thinking things out...Weed is the complete opposite, you just think about every move and feel more relaxed/down...I smoke every day, but I'll drink with it once in a while (I don't drink without smoking), and lemme tell you, weed and liq neutralize eachother perfectly...Drinking with bitches is fun, because they tend to become submissive and are more down for shit, they start thinking more like men (with their pussy, rather than with their mind), and for us dudes, that's a GOOD thing...PeACe

Yeah thats real talk

The Best of 3 Worlds

IzUwitIt

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2006, 02:32:15 AM »
Drunk simply coz its a much better buz
i wish i could stop buying skunk- not gonna happen tho/

when i get my car maybe things will change.