Author Topic: G.I joes...Iran is much Tougher than u would think  (Read 178 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
G.I joes...Iran is much Tougher than u would think
« on: April 16, 2006, 07:07:27 AM »
Iran Population- 68 000 000 compared to Iraq 26 000 000
Economy- Stable
Political ties to Russia
and also heavily working on development of military equipment such as
http://amazingaircraftguide.com/avcen-limited.html which I saw on the news the other day, quite impressive.

Iran is MUCH stronger than Iraq
Even right after the revolution, when all countries are in complete chaos, Iran was able to defend itself against Iraq, most arab nations, Americans aiding Iraq and etc.

Iran has ALWAYS kept the potential of war with States in mind, so they have never neglected on the military improvement.

millions of Iranian shias would die for their leaders, millions, who don't agree with the government would still die for their country.

Don't underestimates Iran's 2500+ years heritage.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 07:12:54 AM by Black Desert Eagle »

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: G.I joes...Iran is much Tougher than u would think
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 08:11:11 AM »
yea, but america got the nukes BITCH

coola

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 08:25:10 AM »
if iran is invaded, god help us all.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 08:32:34 AM »
Fuck that... they got nukes.... they got nukes.... lets blast these muthaphukkaz. If we really wanted to... we could bomb them to hell, then point to the UN 'cause you know they wouldn't do shit 'cause we can bomb all of them... fuck that... it's time to go Texas cowboy on that ass... fuck what the US people say, this ain't a Democracy, this ain't a Republic where I represent want the US wants... this is an Empire, one that takes out all bitch ass countries.

Iran  :scarface:

don't fuck with us when we are mad.... mad as CWalker

:firedevil:

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2006, 11:15:41 AM »
yea, but america got the nukes BITCH

and iran is most likely planning on building them.

Don't underestimates Iran's 2500+ years heritage.

isnt iran part of the former persian empire. lots of military history their.
to be honest im more scared of these guys than north korea and theyre def more of a threat than iraq. just proves that iraq was just for the oil cuz iran is the real threat.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 11:22:28 AM »
Well, 2500 yrs of history dont mean shit, when u get carpet bombd 24/7 for a week str8

Iran cant really do shit directly because the Americans will not engage them directly. There wont be a ground invasion....US aint built for it.

The worse Iran can do is indirect things. Attacking oil refineries, green light to hezbollah and hamas...worse thing, they attack the Americans in Iraq. But all this depends on how down to ride the Iranians are.

Its one of those situations where Iran has 2 choices. Take a bitch slap like a man, or throw a punch back knowing this is the baddest, most armed gangsta on the block.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 11:25:21 AM »
There are so many lies being told which all of you are swallowing., more of a threat than North Korea? how, the North Koreans already have an arsenal of nuclear weapons and the leader has made several threats against the U.S. Iraq was for the oil but now suddenly they are telling the truth? so basically the same group of people who were disseminating the lies about Iraq are now doing the same about Iran. Iran has no nuclear weapons, the CIA says it is ten years away from having nuclear weapons if left to their own devices. It is almost impossible for Iran to covertly develop anything without america and europe knowing all about it.

The president of Iran has already said they he will give up nuclear energy completely if Israel does the same thing. However the response has been that such a suggestion is ridiculous. Israel has in excess of over 200 nukes and is allowed to continue developing them as a matter of fact the U.S funds the proliferation of these nukes even though according to their own rules they can not give aid to any country proliferating weapons of mass destruction.

No one denies the leader of Iran is a bit of a fruitcake.....but then again the president of america is far worse, this is a man who literally isnt all there.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2006, 11:28:38 AM »
^Youre preaching to people who dont think there is a religious dimension to what we see.

"America targets Muslims? Cmon man, stop lying."
 ::)

The facts on the ground speak for themselves
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2006, 11:32:21 AM »

Yes they do tech, there have been many numerous articles written in the past about the plan to literally wipe muslims out, now I dont know if this is true but certainly this is a direct and blatant attack on muslims and leaving these countries radioactive is obviously going to eat away at their populations both in the short term and long term. I would go further than that though keeping the fear up allows them to distract people whilst they sweep away yet more basic civil liberties and basically allows quite a large group of sick psychopaths to restructure the world (PNAC documents)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2006, 03:24:13 PM »
Fuck that... they got nukes.... they got nukes.... lets blast these muthaphukkaz. If we really wanted to... we could bomb them to hell, then point to the UN 'cause you know they wouldn't do shit 'cause we can bomb all of them... fuck that... it's time to go Texas cowboy on that ass... fuck what the US people say, this ain't a Democracy, this ain't a Republic where I represent want the US wants... this is an Empire, one that takes out all bitch ass countries.

Iran  :scarface:

don't fuck with us when we are mad.... mad as CWalker

:firedevil:

Finally a M Dogg post that I agree with.

K A I N

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2006, 03:38:22 PM »
Iran is getting nukes and there's nothing Jew-United States can do about it  :nahnah:

The coalition of the willing and United States can't even stabilize Iraq...good luck with Iran ft. Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.

Russia and China are laughing at you niggas  ;D North Korea/Iran will both have nukes...who's next ? Cuba  :whistle:

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2006, 03:42:40 PM »

Yes they do tech, there have been many numerous articles written in the past about the plan to literally wipe muslims out, now I dont know if this is true but certainly this is a direct and blatant attack on muslims and leaving these countries radioactive is obviously going to eat away at their populations both in the short term and long term. I would go further than that though keeping the fear up allows them to distract people whilst they sweep away yet more basic civil liberties and basically allows quite a large group of sick psychopaths to restructure the world (PNAC documents)

Yup we the last realest cats alive....the only thing standing in the way of corporate control of the world is Islam.
God vs Dollars.

Pick your side

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2006, 04:27:56 PM »

Certainly yes because the axis of evil was created around the so called rogue nation states. Rogue nations because mean uncooperative states, you hear all of these words like international community etc, really they are nothing more than masonic terms. I dont know if you were being sarcastic with your reply or not but there is obviously a policy here to destroy these countries. I say they are psychopaths because of the very actions themselves and also the implications of these psychopaths plans not just to the muslim countries but to everyone.