Author Topic: Attention All Legal Citizens burn down the homes of Illegal Immigrants!  (Read 1765 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=local&id=4070076

"The most troubling flyer, Campos says, was one calling on -- in bold letters -- legal citizens to burn down the homes of illegal residents."

Looks like the actions of one terrorist. 

WestCoasta

Looks like the actions of one terrorist. 
for real  :P

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That doesn't seem that bad. The racism of the Mexican protestors was alot worse.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That doesn't seem that bad. The racism of the Mexican protestors was alot worse.

Dumbest Post in the History of WCC

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Dumbest Post in the History of WCC

How is that dumb?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You're not this fucking ignorant are ya?  You're saying burning homes of Citizens that rent out their houses to illegals is not that bad because there are people protesting?  Whoever passed out those flyers is asking for people to do terrorist attacks.  Terrorism is Terrorism

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

And when these groups like Mecha openly advocate genocide, that is terrorism to, terrorism is terrorism as is this case. Although its not the illegal immigrants fault its the governments deliberate actions which cause this.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No one is going to burn down the homes of illegal aliens. Relax.

Americans are the most open and tolerant group of people in the world.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

And when these groups like Mecha openly advocate genocide, that is terrorism to, terrorism is terrorism as is this case. Although its not the illegal immigrants fault its the governments deliberate actions which cause this.

That is true.  However he didn't clarify what protesters.  This piece of shit said "The racism of the Mexican protestors was alot worse."  That's like saying "The terrorism of the Muslims is a lot worse", "the laziness of the blacks", etc.   

By the way, these are only the extreme members of Mecha. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No one is going to burn down the homes of illegal aliens. Relax.

Americans are the most open and tolerant group of people in the world.

That's not the point.  If it were to happen you would have not been outraged like you are with muslim extremist.  You would have just said "oh it's not as bad as what the Mexicans want" 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Attention All Legal Citizens burn down the homes of Illegal Immigrants!
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 06:00:55 PM »

MEChA is a student group. They meet every Tuesday night at 7:00 pm in the student union. Dude, you can attent the meetings, and get all the inside information. I have been to plenty of MEChA meetings in my life, my dad being a former MEChA president, I learned a lot about how to raise money to pay for events, like the ever racist Cinco de Mayo fiesta that all students are invited too, and the most racist event of all, how to raise awareness about Caeser Chavez and the farmers movement.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 06:04:39 PM »
The United States Department of Defense defintion of Terrorism.

"the calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological."

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2006, 06:12:23 PM »
What does MECHA stand for and what is their motto?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2006, 06:18:17 PM »
Way to chicken out you little bitch

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2006, 06:25:53 PM »
Javy I am not disagreeing with you I think both the example you gave and the one I gave are acts of terrorism but as for the person trying to whitewash Mecha you are fooling no one unless of course you are that ignorant and dont understand what they stand for. As for the real idiot (real american) just dont even take any notice of what he says I sure dont.