Author Topic: Attention All Legal Citizens burn down the homes of Illegal Immigrants!  (Read 1790 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Attention All Legal Citizens burn down the homes of Illegal Immigrants!
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2006, 05:19:36 PM »
lol aww poor real american.  Wah Wah Wah.  You've been exposed for the stupid shit that you are.  End of story.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2006, 05:23:47 PM »
You know if there was a story about a latino handing out flyers saying to burn down the houses of White Americans, you would be the first one to diss the entire latino community.  After all, you do think that Mecha represents the people of Mexico, lmao. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2006, 05:40:33 PM »

Javy 2 things, firstly how big is the following of Mecha? and secondly I wouldnt condone actions of burning down homes but on a serious note the number of illegal immigrants is going to completely destroy america in the end. Yes it will benefit the rich corporations but it is going to make everyone elses life hell. These demonstrations are ridiculous because if the demonstrators get their way the american citizen is going to be bled dry, the standard of living in america will get even worse than it is now. You know its already becoming a terrible place for many people whites latinos blacks who have such financial hardships already.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2006, 05:53:13 PM »
Virtuso, what exactly do you think the illegal immigrants want? 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2006, 06:09:00 PM »
Mecha is only in about a dozen or so Universities and many high school campuses.  The one in my HS was highly dedicated to community work and no members from that Mecha really want to take the land back lol.  Would a University really allow an extreme club? They wouldn't and Mecha isn't an extreme club, sure there are probably some crazy members of Mecha but overall they're just there to help other latinos out.  How big could it really be?  I don't know the percentage of Mexicans that go to college, but I imagine it's low plus how many of the people that actualy went to college would join a club?  It just keeps on getting lower.  Then once inside the group how many of them actually want to take the land back?  And it continues to lower. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2006, 06:10:27 PM »

I notice you arent answering what I said but what the illegal immigrants want is a better life. Corporations know that there are millions and millions of people desperate to come into the country and so they are able to exploit this by paying them far less. Meanwhile poor blacks whites hispanics are left to suffer. The corporations know that the more illegal immigrants that flood in the more the demand for jobs and thus they can continue to pay even less. So like I said the american citizen is the one who greatly suffers from all of this and I find it bizarre that some people refuse to accept this. it's not about all latinos together they are just pawns. My fear is it will get to a point where american citizens will feel seething hatred towards these people and a race war will erupt. Its obvious that the corporations nor the government couldnt give a shit and are quite happily allowing this to continue. As corporations basically control the joke of a government anyway.

The same thing is happening here in England, but we are told to think of these poor people who just want to work. i have never refuted that but people refuse to see that the implications for allowing masses of immigration are enormous.
Note As for what you said about Mecha thanks but in response to you asking would universities allow extreme groups into their universities the answer is yes they would. 2 examples of the top of my head would be the most recent ones Dr Kambau calling for the extermination of all white people and Dr Pianka advocating the extermination of 90% of people. Both were allowed to say this in uni lectures.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 06:14:36 PM by virtuoso »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2006, 06:23:33 PM »
I notice you arent answering what I said but what the illegal immigrants want is a better life. Corporations know that there are millions and millions of people desperate to come into the country and so they are able to exploit this by paying them far less. Meanwhile poor blacks whites hispanics are left to suffer. The corporations know that the more illegal immigrants that flood in the more the demand for jobs and thus they can continue to pay even less. So like I said the american citizen is the one who greatly suffers from all of this and I find it bizarre that some people refuse to accept this. it's not about all latinos together they are just pawns. My fear is it will get to a point where american citizens will feel seething hatred towards these people and a race war will erupt. Its obvious that the corporations nor the government couldnt give a shit and are quite happily alonging this to continue. As corporations basically control the joke of a government anyway.

The same thing is happening here in England, but we are told to think of these poor people who just want to work. i have never refuted that but people refuse to see that the implications for allowing masses of immigration are enormous

The thing is...

-Illegal Immigrants want to become Legal Residents.

A few things on this, this will be impossible to grant all of them residency status just like it will be impossible to kick all of them out.  Some of them will become legal residents and this will help the economy because businesses won't be able to pay them under the minimum wage.  So shouldn't you be in favor of granting some illegals their residency status so they affect the economy as much?

-My Civil Liberties will be violated, so that part of the bill will be fucked.

They want to give local and state law enforcement the right to deport illegals.  Only way they can find out if someone is illegal is if someone reports them or if a cop just starts asking for people's paper.  Fuck that shit, that's a violation of my civil liberties. 

-The illegal immigrants here aren't asking for the borders to be open also.  Nobody wants that actually. 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 06:27:43 PM by Javy »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2006, 06:35:08 PM »

What I am saying is that the border security should be much greater George Bush spoke this bs about Border Patrol numbers being increased but this is crap. It didnt take into account those had left and the net figure was actually down from 5 years ago. Secondly there are millions of americans who cant find jobs as it is so allowing these people to legally settle here doesnt help anyone. Thirdly for those that do legally settle here, corporations will have no interest in anyway because they just want those they can exploit. The answer really is to close the borders, or america and europe will be reduced to such abject poverty that days of any kind of middle class will be completely wiped out. They will become the new poor and the existing poor will literally be reduced to third world status. Finally yes I understand what you mean about it being a violation of your civil liberties. The thing is I think most people would be able to accept amnesty for the illegal immigrants already in the country if they knew that was it, a complete crackdown on the borders. The despicable way in which the media and politicicans have attacked the minutemen for instance says it all.

In fact some of those minutemen are hispanic, its not just white people and black people who are against this kind of mass immigration its also hispanics as was highlighted in that article someone posted.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2006, 06:58:36 PM »
What do you think they're doing in Congress right now?  That's probably the biggest issue they're worried about right now.  What is the best way to control the border situation. Increasing border security has been done, this is a fact.  It's made the situation worse because it is so tough to come in that most immigrants don't even want to come back.  Thousands of people die a year crossing the border, because they've increased border security in the south west region of the country so now the illegals have to come in extremely dangerous parts of the country.  Come on, there's a shortage of workers here in agriculture industry of California (the state you assume would be the worst off with illegal immigration), people can easily get a job here with the presense of illegals and all.  California is still suffering thanks to the god damn rape of Enron.  Hasn't there been cases of violence towards people crossing the border?  Come on, they should just let the border patrol do it's job. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2006, 07:09:55 PM »

A good friend of mine George lived in Texas no less than 3 years ago, now I forget the name of the town which is on the border but he said it was very easy for them to get all they did was wade across a wide river, which wasnt particularly deep. Now as for the border patrolmen it is a fact that the net total has actually diminished and secondly they have even been ordered to stand down and not apprehend illegal immigrants http://www.washtimes.com/national/20050513-122032-5055r.htm also I think this idea that the minutemen have been attacking people is propaganda. Since the government is creating a situation in which they are trying to prevent the border patrol from doing their job then the minutemen are greatly needed.

Also there is no way that huge underground tunnel was built without the U.S knowing all about, this notion that they discovered it is just a fallacy. The government and the corporations are acting as one in order to try and ensure as many illegal immigrants do come over as possible. Those government officials at the very top that is.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2006, 07:20:06 PM »

A good friend of mine George lived in Texas no less than 3 years ago, now I forget the name of the town which is on the border but he said it was very easy for them to get all they did was wade across a wide river, which wasnt particularly deep. Now as for the border patrolmen it is a fact that the net total has actually diminished and secondly they have even been ordered to stand down and not apprehend illegal immigrants http://www.washtimes.com/national/20050513-122032-5055r.htm also I think this idea that the minutemen have been attacking people is propaganda. Since the government is creating a situation in which they are trying to prevent the border patrol from doing their job then the minutemen are greatly needed.

Also there is no way that huge underground tunnel was built without the U.S knowing all about, this notion that they discovered it is just a fallacy. The government and the corporations are acting as one in order to try and ensure as many illegal immigrants do come over as possible. Those government officials at the very top that is.

It's pretty obvious that violence could errupt if civilians are trying to apprehend people crossing the border.  It seems to me that your main beef is with the government, all I've been saying is that the illegals are human beings too and some parts of the proposed bill will be inhumane so I'm just letting the politicians do what they feel is best with the border patrol sitaution.  Call me naive, but I don't think this government is that weak. 

J Bananas

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2006, 07:25:40 PM »
im down for burning mexican flags cuz they wanna be a part of our country right??? but ppls homes is straight up terrorism. cmon mexicans we gotta reach some agreement u have to assimilate to our countries culture if u dont wanna be treated like shit. show us youre not less evolved as humans.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2006, 07:28:13 PM »
cmon mexicans we gotta reach some agreement u have to assimilate to our countries culture if u dont wanna be treated like shit. show us youre not less evolved as humans.

???

J Bananas

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2006, 07:39:59 PM »
cmon mexicans we gotta reach some agreement u have to assimilate to our countries culture if u dont wanna be treated like shit. show us youre not less evolved as humans.

???

the masses of mexicans are the laughing stock of working americans. i talk to chinese, philipino, whites, blacks, and shit even some mexicans at work think the fools making all the noise running in the streets are fuckin idiots and say they should go back to mexico. immigrants from other countries have to learn our language and often teach their kids to excell. mexicans hop a fence, cut grass, and expect free shit which  the american middle class doesent get because they arent "disadvantaged" enough. thats why i hear, "maybe theyre just not as evolved as other people" from hard working immigrants i work along side with everyday

J Bananas

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2006, 07:42:01 PM »
it may sound like I'm hating on Mexicans and maybe to a certain extent I really am a racist, I wont rule that out. but when hoardes of people are leeching off your way of life and telling you it's not good enough as they blabber on about unity in their own language, i should have every right to be pissed.