Author Topic: Attention All Legal Citizens burn down the homes of Illegal Immigrants!  (Read 1764 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Attention All Legal Citizens burn down the homes of Illegal Immigrants!
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2006, 07:44:20 PM »
You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about lol. 

J Bananas

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2006, 07:54:26 PM »
You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about lol. 

yeah u write lol on one side but theres millions of Americans laughing/waiting to fuck u up for the shit coming out your mouth

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2006, 07:57:02 PM »
Again, if you don't know what the fuck is going on don't speak on the situation at hand. 

J Bananas

« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2006, 08:14:04 PM »
Again, if you don't know what the fuck is going on don't speak on the situation at hand. 

thats why i tell those mexicans to keep they boca cerrado and stick to what they do best, cookin me my chpotle and slappin tweety bird stickers on the side of their shitty ass whip!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2006, 04:36:11 AM »
Chicano Student Movement of Aztlán

And what exactly does the Aztlan part of MECHA  refer to?

EXPOSED
EXPOSED
EXPOSED
EXPOSED

The motto of MEChA is La Unión Hace La Fuerza, or "Unity Creates Strength".

Actually I read that their motto is "For the race, everything. For those outside the race, nothing."

EXPOSED
EXPOSED
EXPOSED
EXPOSED

it's a student group. Yeah, a couple of members are extreme, but so are some members of the Republican party who are KKK members. Most MEChA members are just regular students like Jake and my dad at one time, and they do lots of community work and focus on school celebrations. You believe what racist Fox News tells you to fear us. Fuck Fox News, and any other racist media outlets.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2006, 04:54:43 AM »

The motto spews venemous hate to anyone outside the race, so all of those in Mecha are extremists because they advocate the motto. This has nothing to do with the media in fact the media mostly ignores Mecha and these other twisted latino groups. The motto says it all so dont twist this into racism against Mecha thats just pure double think

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2006, 02:05:23 PM »
Chicano Student Movement of Aztlán

The motto of MEChA is La Unión Hace La Fuerza, or "Unity Creates Strength".

That's the real motto. As Big Jake, he use to argue on behalf of all you neo cons, and he was a member of MEChA. I can bring you my cousin who was in MEChA and is now a very hardline Republican who also was disgusted on how the media and neo con websites twisted the motto saying what they said. The motto is Unity Creates Strength, unity of who, the people. MEChA is STUDENTS, for the last time, it's a student group. Sure there are some crazy students in MEChA, just like there are members of the Klan in the Republican party. But most of the students are just your regular Chicano students who want to learn more about Aztlán, and help put on student activities such as celebrating Caser Chavez Day, which is a state holiday in California, and having the Cinco De Mayo fiesta and bringing awareness about the CHICANO movement. And what are Chicanos, they are Mexican-Americans, they are born in the US, and they feel the South-West is Aztlán, which is the land that the Aztecs use to live in before the immigranted into Mexico to create the Aztec Empire. Don't get your shit twisted. My dad was the president of a MEChA group when I was growing up, I know about MEChA and their history, and I know about what MEChA is about, and what their mottos and beliefs are. Don't step up, you arms are too short to box this round homie.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2006, 02:08:37 PM »
In April 1969, Chicano college students held a conference at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Many of the attendees were present at the First National Chicano Youth Liberation Conference hosted by Rodolfo "Corky" Gonzales's Crusade for Justice a month prior, and the Santa Barbara conference represented the extension of the Chicano Youth Movement into the realm of higher education.

The name "Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán" was already in use by a few groups, and the name was adopted by the conference attendees because of the importance of each of the words and as a means of transcending the regional nature of the multiple campus-based groups. Conference attendees also set the national agenda and drafted the Plan de Santa Barbara, a pedagogic manifesto.

MEChA chapters first took root on California college campuses and then expanded to high schools and schools in other states. It soon became one of the primary Mexican-American organizations, hosting functions, developing community leaders, and politically pressuring educational institutions.

MEChA was fundamental in the adoption of Chicano studies programs and departments in academia.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2006, 02:21:14 PM »
You assume I am a neocon? no I hate the neocons they are just as psychotic as Mecha there is nothing harmless about Mecha you know what the motto is you know about La Raza. You can disguise it as just a group of students with a few wackos in but fortunately most people are better informed than that.

rom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Originally applied to the 700 year effort to retake Iberia from the Islamic Moors, Reconquista today refers to an explicit agenda of M.E.Ch.A. (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan) to retake lands from the U.S. which once belonged to Mexico. This would include Texas, California, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Utah and parts of Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, and Oklahoma, all of which were ceded by Mexico under terms of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo in 1848.

The primary method for this 'reconquest' is demographic. By means of legal and illegal immigration from Mexico and Central America, and by means of high birthrates among non-White Hispanics, the non-non-White Hispanic population will be reduced to a minority which can be voted out of power and influence. While nominally nonviolent this will force African-Americans, Asian-Americans, Native-Americans and European-Americans out of what will be called Aztlan.

Reconquista is not integrationist or assimilationist, but rather is separatist and explicitly racial. M.E.Ch.A.'s motto translates as, 'Everything for the race. Nothing outside the race.'

Since this is the actual translation and you deny what is actually fact then you are only helping to expose that you advocate such a plan and see it as "harmless"
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 02:30:54 PM by virtuoso »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2006, 02:30:33 PM »

You assume I am a neocon? no I hate the neocons they are just as psychotic as Mecha there is nothing harmless about Mecha you know what the motto is you know about La Raza. You can disguise it as just a group of students with a few wackos in but fortunately most people are better informed than that.

La Raza is the Race, or the people. It's a group that's about having pride. It's a group about Unity, and standing for our civil rights. It's a Chicano movement, which is different than an Illegal Immigrant movement, because we are born here. In fact, Mexicans from Mexico hate us, they say we lost our culture, our language, our way of being. And Americans think we are trash, to be treated as bad as illegals that come here. That's why we are about unity with ourselves, because the motto you are thinking of is Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada, but it does not mean what you think it means. It roughly means, United we stand, Divided we fall. Literally, it means whatever the fuck CWalker thinks it means. But you have to remember that the people that made up MEChA are not from Mexico, and how they used Spanish was not exactly currected. This is also why the document where that came from has not been used since 1969. As I said, your arms are too short.