Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 265679 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2006, 11:45:17 PM »
I'm sure that's gonna happen. There's a WWE/ECW show scheduled the monday before ECW: One Night Stand
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #121 on: May 02, 2006, 06:19:26 AM »
best raw since a long time

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #122 on: May 02, 2006, 10:52:50 AM »
Here's the transcript of what Joey Styles said last nite:

"You want to apologize? Like nothing happened. Like you didn't knock me on my ass in front of millions of people worldwide, and I'm gonna come down there and work with you. I'm not coming back, and now thanks to the magic of live television I'm gonna show the whole world, why for seven years in ECW I was the unscripted, uncensored, loose cannon of commentary. Six months ago, WWE called me, I didn't call this company because I was looking for a job. I didn't need a job. WWE called me because they had humiliated and fired...again, Jim Ross. So I get JR's spot, and from week one, week after week I've got an ongoing lecture about the differences in professional wrestling and sports entertainment. I'm not allowed to say 'pro wrestling', I'm not allowed to say 'wrestler'. I have to say 'sports entertainment' and refer to the wrestlers as 'superstars'. I'm told to deliberant ignore the moves and the holds during the matches so I can tell stories. Well ignoring the moves and the holds is damn insulting to the athletes, the 'wrestlers', not the entertainers who leave their families three hundred days a year to ply their craft in that ring. Here's the best part, because I'm not a sports entertainment storyteller I get pulled from Wrestlemania, and the reason I'm given is, is because I don't sound like Jim Ross who's the guy they fired in the first place. That makes sense, right? So I swallow the bitter pill, I'm a company guy. I get bumped from Wrestlemania. Then I get bumped from Backlash? I'm not good enough to call Backlash!? In ECW, I called live pay-per-views on my own, solo, no color commentators dragging me down. Wasn't done before me, hasn't been done since. But I'm not good enough to call Backlash because I'm not a sports entertainment storyteller. Well you know what? I am sick of sports entertainment. I am sick of male cheerleaders. I am sick of boogers and bathroom humor and semen and I am sick of our chairman. Who likes to talk about his own semen, he mocks God... he mocks God!!!!! And makes out with the divas all to feed his own insatiable ego. I am sick of sports entertainment, and most of all I am sick of you fans who actually buy into that crap! This sports entertainment circus! I never
needed this job, and I don't want this job anymore."

[At this point Joey pulls the WWE collar off the microphone and tosses it away.]

"I quit!"

http://nodq.com/features/148595873.shtml

this wasn't a real shoot though for anybody who was wondering; it was a worked shoot; otherwise they would've shut his mic off right away.

and now in the words of Mick Foley, "Have a nice day!!!!"  ;)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

herpes

« Reply #123 on: May 02, 2006, 11:37:33 AM »
best raw since a long time
actually if it wasnt for the styles promo raw would of sucked.  But the styles promo alone made it a good raw.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2006, 10:28:46 PM »
Umage sucks  >:(

westkoastanostra

« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2006, 01:26:13 AM »
joey styles went all out!!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2006, 11:05:16 AM »
a couple of WWE notes:

they're thinking of taking the Coach out of the announcing team and making him Shelton's manager since Shelton's "mama" most likely wont return

JR has officially been named the new replacement of Joey Styles

Jim Niedhart's daughter has signed a development deal with the WWE

There is rumour of switching Super Crazy over to RAW but nothing is confirmed yet (i don't get why they would do this; he is a cruiserweight so it would be a lot better for him to stay on SD)

all this from www.nodq.com ; this is probably on other wrestling sources you guys check out

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Paul

« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2006, 01:40:41 PM »
a couple of WWE notes:

they're thinking of taking the Coach out of the announcing team and making him Shelton's manager since Shelton's "mama" most likely wont return

JR has officially been named the new replacement of Joey Styles

Jim Niedhart's daughter has signed a development deal with the WWE

There is rumour of switching Super Crazy over to RAW but nothing is confirmed yet (i don't get why they would do this; he is a cruiserweight so it would be a lot better for him to stay on SD)

all this from www.nodq.com ; this is probably on other wrestling sources you guys check out

yes jim ross back on raw, hes the best commentator since gorrilla monsoon
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sikotic™

« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2006, 01:50:33 PM »
The Coach should be a manager. Get his wack ass away from the announcing team.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: May 03, 2006, 02:27:26 PM »
get his wack ass away from anything..

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: May 03, 2006, 03:25:15 PM »
picture of Rey Rey throwin the first pitch at a Cincinnati Reds game (i hope i spelt that right)

from nodq.com

herpes

« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2006, 01:50:36 PM »
(Credit: PWInsider.com)

Over at the the Canadian Viewer's Choice website, in a promo for the June Vengeance PPV, it states the following: "DX, the degenerates that started the Attitude Era, will reunite at Vengeance Are You Ready? Don't miss a minute of the live action as RAW presents WWE's Vengeance, Sunday, June 25th at 8pm ET/5pm PT, live and only on Pay-Per-View. A World Wrestling Entertainment Production. Go to wwe.com for more details. See It All On Viewers Choice!"

We are unsure if this means that DX will be reformed at or by this show. There has been a lot of talk concerning the return of DX and with and Triple H's actions on recent TV. This wouldn't be the the first time that someone in WWE marketing released something before they were supposed to. In addition to that, Triple H is now said to be receptive to turning babyface.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: May 04, 2006, 04:09:39 PM »
(Credit: PWInsider.com)

Over at the the Canadian Viewer's Choice website, in a promo for the June Vengeance PPV, it states the following: "DX, the degenerates that started the Attitude Era, will reunite at Vengeance Are You Ready? Don't miss a minute of the live action as RAW presents WWE's Vengeance, Sunday, June 25th at 8pm ET/5pm PT, live and only on Pay-Per-View. A World Wrestling Entertainment Production. Go to wwe.com for more details. See It All On Viewers Choice!"

We are unsure if this means that DX will be reformed at or by this show. There has been a lot of talk concerning the return of DX and with and Triple H's actions on recent TV. This wouldn't be the the first time that someone in WWE marketing released something before they were supposed to. In addition to that, Triple H is now said to be receptive to turning babyface.

i think WWE told them to pull that off for now cause it wasn;t suppose to leak and they got frustrated it did lol

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: May 04, 2006, 10:56:05 PM »
vs.

there are two ppl on DubCC taht remind me of these guys; take a guess who they represent  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #134 on: May 04, 2006, 10:57:44 PM »
Well JBL is Cwalker. I'll leave it for someone else to get the next dude.

THA SAUCE HOUSE