Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 265650 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #150 on: May 08, 2006, 10:28:31 PM »
When Did Kain take his mask off?  ;D  .....I never knew how many bitches were on WWE  :o :o  I love the FeMale Matches :o 8) 8) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #151 on: May 08, 2006, 10:58:10 PM »
When Did Kain take his mask off?  ;D  .....I never knew how many bitches were on WWE  :o :o  I love the FeMale Matches :o 8) 8) 8)

LOL. It's crazy, Kane is now some deformed lookin' fat bald guy who also happens to be an actor...WWE went a long way from when I last watched. :-\

herpes

« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2006, 07:12:21 AM »
is it me or is raw becoming a lot more entertaining.  The mic foley heel turn, the HBK/HHH stuff, the booing of cena.  The mid-card of rvd, carlito, hass, and masters.  Mickie James and trish. Kane and the may 19th stuff.  Umanga manager is that negro.  ECW comin back.  The wwe got a lot of good shit going on hopefully they dont drop the ball

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2006, 08:44:57 AM »
May 19th Potential Spoiler

here is a potential spoiler:

I did a search on Yahoo and came up with Kane's bio and the following info:
On May 19, 1998, Kane was revealed to be the result of a furtive union between The Undertaker's mother and Paul Bearer, an employee at the funeral home in Death Valley owned by The Undertaker's parents. When Kane and The Undertaker were children, The Undertaker "accidentally" burned down the funeral home, killing their parents and hideously scarring Kane both physically and mentally (the parents of The Undertaker are supposedly buried somewhere on Long Island; during an episode of RAW taped on Long Island, Kane and Bearer ostensibly exhumed their bodies and brought them to the arena). Bearer, who survived the fire, hid Kane in a mental asylum as he grew up and went on to form an alliance with The Undertaker. After suffering mistreatment at the hands of The Undertaker, Bearer opted to bring Kane in to the WWF in order to gain vengeance upon The Undertaker. (Thanks to Matthew House)

if anybody doesn't wanna copy n paste it, then make it bigger, then here is the link:
http://nodq.com/wwe/149191766.shtml
its the last paragraph

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2006, 08:51:56 AM »
is it me or is raw becoming a lot more entertaining.  The mic foley heel turn, the HBK/HHH stuff, the booing of cena.  The mid-card of rvd, carlito, hass, and masters.  Mickie James and trish. Kane and the may 19th stuff.  Umanga manager is that negro.  ECW comin back.  The wwe got a lot of good shit going on hopefully they dont drop the ball

I agree with you... I hate that Umaga gimmick but his move set is stiff as fucK! Looks like he hurts the guys .. The storylines got better lately, just that the whole may 19 propaganda for his movie is ridiculous, they need to stop restraining the wrestlers from using their moves... Like I know RVD, Shelton Benjamin and Rey Mysterio can do a lot more in the ring, but they don't let them do it

westkoastanostra

« Reply #155 on: May 09, 2006, 11:12:56 AM »
^^^^ yea thats true...but u gotta admit that 4-way match for the i-c belt last night was  :o...RAW is starting to get better!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: May 09, 2006, 01:20:03 PM »
about that spoiler..

always knew that stuff about undertaker burning it down on accident causing kane to get burned.. and how bearer brought him back etc. just wasn't aware that paul bearer was related to Kane and that date etc....

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: May 09, 2006, 02:43:46 PM »
Batista and Booker T got into a legit fight at the SummerSlam commercial shoot

here is a picture of a slightly bruised Batista the nite after the fight happened:

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #158 on: May 09, 2006, 05:55:28 PM »
Booker will fuck Batista up. He's shiesty. Plus, all you gotta do is touch Batista and every muscle in his body will tear.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #159 on: May 09, 2006, 06:57:42 PM »
Booker will fuck Batista up. He's shiesty. Plus, all you gotta do is touch Batista and every muscle in his body will tear.

what do you expect, batista is a old man.  He got a kid our age lol.

Trauma-san

« Reply #160 on: May 10, 2006, 06:56:16 AM »
Apparently Booker's been talking Shit about Batista for a while.  A couple interviews where he talked shit about his physique. 

herpes

« Reply #161 on: May 10, 2006, 07:02:02 AM »
Apparently Booker's been talking Shit about Batista for a while.  A couple interviews where he talked shit about his physique. 
I still think its a work, these comments about his physique were 2-3 years ago.  I doubt batista has kept this in the forefront of his mind.  I think its a work.

herpes

« Reply #162 on: May 10, 2006, 07:04:24 AM »
actually i just read it wasnt comments about his physique but rather the fact batista doesnt care about the history of pro wrestling and booker t finally called him out on it.  either way.... who gives a shit lol.

Booker T told WWE.com that his "scuffle" with Dave Batista was purely about respect.

“I’m not going to say anything else about it. The fight had to do with respect,” he said.

The five-time WCW Champion believes that Dave Batista has no sense of the business' history.

“When I started, guys like Greg Gagne, Dusty Rhodes, Ric Flair, Arn Anderson and countless others were in WCW. I walked in the locker room and had to earn their respect. It took me 16 long years, but I earned it. Respect isn’t a right, it’s a privilege," said Booker T.

Nonetheless, The Bookerman is confident that the two will be able to work together in the ring.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: May 10, 2006, 07:44:39 AM »
this is what i read happened:

Batista came in and got a top spot immediately;he also had the "I'm carrying the company on my shoulders" attitude and didn;t show respect to anybody else because of that

This didn't sit well with most of the wrestlers backstage; they were glad that that Booker stood up to Batista and apparently were giving him high-fives and hugs for standing up to Batista and then even getting into the scuffle to not backdown from him

westkoastanostra

« Reply #164 on: May 10, 2006, 11:07:36 AM »
all these top youngster rookie wrestlers seem to not show respect to other wrestlers.....i wonder if cena disrespects too....