Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 145256 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2006, 11:41:25 AM »
ah yeah.. as for Backlash.. Im hopin Edge will win it again.. it will be shitty, but it'd be better than having HHH as champ again..

It's looking like Cena is going to retain cause at ONS it's pretty obvious that RVD will use his Money in Bank & wrestle for the WWE Championship at the PPV. So by having Cena defend it against RVD, the WWE knows that Cena more than anyone will get booed out of the arena & so it help sets up a Cena heel turn which is expected to come by SummerSlam. I think it's clear that RVD will be winning the WWE Championship at ONS.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2006, 12:09:46 PM »
ah yeah.. as for Backlash.. Im hopin Edge will win it again.. it will be shitty, but it'd be better than having HHH as champ again..

It's looking like Cena is going to retain cause at ONS it's pretty obvious that RVD will use his Money in Bank & wrestle for the WWE Championship at the PPV. So by having Cena defend it against RVD, the WWE knows that Cena more than anyone will get booed out of the arena & so it help sets up a Cena heel turn which is expected to come by SummerSlam. I think it's clear that RVD will be winning the WWE Championship at ONS.

I hope so. The guy is so over it's crazy that he hasn't been given the opportunity in so long.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2006, 12:13:28 PM »
yea rvd needs the belt...poor guy shoulda won it 4 years back...so what happened on raw last nite? was it any good? i didnt get a chance to c it... ???

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2006, 01:59:57 PM »
I think they shoulda kept it on Cena longer. I tell you, Edge was the only heel that got booed and had the fans cheering for Cena. If they kept that up, Cena could have had a chance to move down the ranks as a face to work his way back up, maybe try new things and get some better ghostwriters for whatever raps he does anymore. Edge would have been the heel, hell defended against Triple H in at Wrestlemania and let Smackdown be the main event (of course I woulda kept it Angle vs. Mysterio, since we all know what happened to Orton) and then Edges reign could have ended at One Night Stand against RVD. Two worthy people who deserve a desent reign. Of course Edge couldn't be champ, because his ego needed him to wrestle Cena to see if he can get Cena booed, therefore establishing himself as the top heel, that failed, and he will more than likely win against Cena and Edge to fight RVD at One Night Stand, more than likely he'll retain and claim he beat ECW's best in their own home field. I can see it now.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2006, 02:15:10 PM »
It's pretty obvious RVD is going to use his MITB at ONS. If he doesn't win there, he won't win at all,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

herpes

« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2006, 02:33:36 PM »
The Vince/HBK/God angle is treading on dangerous waters. Not because it's dealing with religion, but because it's border-line garbage.

LOL@ the fans chanting boring during the vince promo.

herpes

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2006, 02:36:10 PM »
One of those 3LW chicks, I forgot het name.

its the puerto rican one adrianna... i remember years ago makin a post about her beauty and everyone was like nah she ugly ewww gimme some pasty white woman or a man beast like williams sisters.   Sikotic was one of the only cats to agree with me.  Now get my future ex-wife out of your avatar... she is property of tom no brandon... PROPETY OF TOM TOM GOD DAMN IT

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2006, 03:34:03 PM »
oh yeah I forgot the bad crowd reaction to edge haha.. well as long as HHH doesn't get that shit its all good but I think its time for a change Cena's been up there too long.. they should circulate that belt with more than 2 or 3 wrestlers.  Im not so sure about RVD using it anytime soon though, Backlash he's either losing the MITB or gaining the Intercontinental Title, I think its doubtful that if hes INT. champ that he'll use the MITB for the WWE championship..

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2006, 05:07:41 PM »
One of those 3LW chicks, I forgot het name.

its the puerto rican one adrianna... i remember years ago makin a post about her beauty and everyone was like nah she ugly ewww gimme some pasty white woman or a man beast like williams sisters.   Sikotic was one of the only cats to agree with me.  Now get my future ex-wife out of your avatar... she is property of tom no brandon... PROPETY OF TOM TOM GOD DAMN IT

LOL I remember that post. She's a dime and these guys were dissing her. Only we knew what was up. It's too bad though that I got her pregnant and now you're raising the kid. I appreciate it though.

And since you mentioned it, I don't know what anyone sees in those Williams sisters. They're more built than most men which is suspect if you ask me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2006, 05:42:31 PM »
I always wanted to fuck that bitch, so both of ya'll need to shut the fizluck up...

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2006, 05:52:23 PM »
bring back tha muthaphukkin corporation! lol

~ Westcoast News Network ~

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2006, 11:03:27 PM »
oh yeah I forgot the bad crowd reaction to edge haha.. well as long as HHH doesn't get that shit its all good but I think its time for a change Cena's been up there too long.. they should circulate that belt with more than 2 or 3 wrestlers.  Im not so sure about RVD using it anytime soon though, Backlash he's either losing the MITB or gaining the Intercontinental Title, I think its doubtful that if hes INT. champ that he'll use the MITB for the WWE championship..

At Backlash RVD vs Benjamin is only for the MITB & not the Intercontinental Title. RVD lost to the Spirit Squad so his MITB is on the line.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2006, 06:56:23 AM »

At Backlash RVD vs Benjamin is only for the MITB & not the Intercontinental Title. RVD lost to the Spirit Squad so his MITB is on the line.

They got us confused with that one, let's hope the best for Shelton :D... even tho I know he won't win

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2006, 10:18:51 AM »
bring back tha muthaphukkin corporation! lol

LMAO...See that's the typa' shit I remember.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2006, 10:33:18 AM »
i hate those spirit squad fucks  :P

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ^dime^
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2006, 11:24:32 AM »

Actually both the IC title and the MITB are on the line, on the rundown of the ppv card they mentioned it. So it's gonna be winner take all.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2006, 02:16:54 PM »
The corporation was THA SHIT!!! I would bring back the nWo, but with Eric Bischoff as the head, and it would make so much sense to see an angle with Bischoff trying to over take Vince McMahon. I tell you, start it off with Kevin Nash and X-Pac, and if his sober Scott Hall, but then have a fucken army. When The Rock realizes that is movies are bombing now, bring him back as a super face to fight the nWo again, only to have The Rock join the nWo and become their new leader in place of Hulk Hogan. I tell, that's money.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2006, 04:04:59 PM »

Actually both the IC title and the MITB are on the line, on the rundown of the ppv card they mentioned it. So it's gonna be winner take all.

i think what they mite give RVD the DQ win so that he wont the IC title and let Shelton run with it

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2006, 04:12:48 PM »
^Jea thats what Im thinking will happen....

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2006, 02:31:28 PM »
bring back d-x

chill

westkoastanostra

« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2006, 02:39:38 PM »
man if they gonna bring old groups back they better not dissapoint....cause usually when they bring back a click it aint the same no more...i.e NWO back in 02...they coulda and shoulda been powerful but mcmahon fucked up!....p.s i hate the spirit squad

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2006, 02:48:29 PM »
Spirit Squad is the perfect heel group. Guys hate male cheerleaders, and one of those guys is going to break out, and eventually be a singles star after the others kick him out. It's the perfect heel group.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2006, 03:52:12 PM »
the spirit squad are dope wrestlers, their gimmick sucks but when they break out they are going to be dope contenders,

chill

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2006, 04:50:07 PM »
I kinda don't want the old groups to come back. They never work out because the first time was magic. Look at when they brought the founding nWo members back. It didn't last too long.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2006, 06:00:01 PM »
I kinda don't want the old groups to come back. They never work out because the first time was magic. Look at when they brought the founding nWo members back. It didn't last too long.

Yap... and just look at Hall and Nash... they don´t get younger... not that they´ve gotten bad or anything... everyone loves them because of their charisma but either WWE´s main focus would be on the NWO or they shouldn´t do it at all... and like already pointed out.. you couldn´t duplicate it´s success so just don´t do it at all and come up with some new fresh storylines that´s focusing on the younger talent...

NWO in the WWE was crap... just like the whole Invasion angle... that could have been the biggest storyline in the history of wrestling and they fucked it up..