Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 265654 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #285 on: May 24, 2006, 09:45:13 PM »
JBL might actually be gone for good from WWE, apparently he has a really bad back
i think he'll take a bit of time off though to let it heal up a bit, then have the dream feuds he wants and then retire

I haven't seen him in action since I rarely watch SD but that dude looks really out of shape. You look at the pictures on WWE.com and you see and bunch of cellulite and titties floppin around.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #286 on: May 24, 2006, 11:47:31 PM »
^^^^yeafor reals...he looks like he related to murdoch....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #287 on: May 25, 2006, 12:57:15 AM »
For real... I don't really enjoy movies, maybe because of the last movies I saw with my girlfriend ( Butterfly Effect, Texas Chainsaw Massacrew, love don't cost a thing, u got served) I can enjoy a flick or 2 ( mostly comedies) but i'm not the type of guy who goes see movies or anticipates them. That's fucked up but that's me , i'd rather stay on the internet and refresh the WCCpage until something happens 8)

LOL that's because you're seein some pretty shitty movies.

The first 2 were pretty good, the last 2 just probably made him wanna rip his eyeballs out and completely distorted his opinion on movies...

Trauma-san

« Reply #288 on: May 26, 2006, 06:24:37 AM »
I saw "see no evil", wasn't all that great but it was o.k. 

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #289 on: May 26, 2006, 08:58:14 AM »
spoilers smackdown may 26th:
im watching SD right now and JBL just lost his US Championship belt to LASHLEY in a 2 minute fight, yeah, TWO MINUTES, bah!
teddy long just announced the main event: Rey vs. JBL for the title, if JBL loses he quits SD
tatanka beats simon dean
paul heyman teddy long backstage segment
three 6 mafia performs henry's entrance song, benoit got beat the fuck up by henry
king of the ring ceremony hosted by william regal, funny shit
brian kendrick & paul london beat nunzio & vito
finlay beats paul burchill in a short match, he gets a midget from under the ring and starts beating up burchill with him/it, kicks him back under the ring wtf hahahah
jbl vs. rey mysterio (chavo in his corner), jbl seems to beat rey in a ONE MINUTE match, ref didnt see rey's foot on the rope, but the match continues becuz the ref was told about the situation, rey beats jbl in a nice match
jbl gotta leave SD? guess they gotta "fire" some wrestlers cuz of all that ECW shit
will keep u updated....
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 10:20:00 AM by King HD »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #290 on: May 26, 2006, 11:38:39 AM »
Breaking News: Orlando Jordan Released By WWE

World Wrestling Entertainment announced this afternoon that Orlando Jordan had been released by the company. There had been some within the company expecting the release as Jordan was scheduled to wrestle Tatanka at this past Tuesday's Smackdown taping in Bakersfield, California but was pulled out of a pre-show meeting and sent from the building by WWE officials.

The word going around at the taping was that Jordan had done something that extremely upset WWE officials, including Vince McMahon, although I haven't been able to confirm with multiple sources what the offense was.

Jordan, a former United States champion, had been with World Wrestling Entertainment for several years, most notably as JBL's "Head of Security." At one point, there had been plans to introduce a bisexual angle with Jordan, also using former TNA star Trinity and a male friend of Jordan's who didn't have a wrestling background. More recently, there had also been talk of moving Jordan over to the new ECW revival, but obviously that is out the window.

http://nodq.com/wwe/150672374.shtml

another blow to SD, although he hasnt really been any sort of factor for quite a while now

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #291 on: May 26, 2006, 04:08:09 PM »
Vince is announcing the new Raw GM this week
from wwe.com

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #292 on: May 26, 2006, 04:20:36 PM »
smackdown sucks donkey nuts, can't even watch like 10 minutes of it,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #293 on: May 26, 2006, 04:23:17 PM »
smackdown sucks donkey nuts, can't even watch like 10 minutes of it,

chill

it wasn't bad this week to tell u truthfully IMO
then again i wanted to see the ending (read spoilers to see wut i mean)
plus i wanted to see the Three 6 Mafia performance

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #294 on: May 27, 2006, 06:51:32 AM »
Someone email me some RAW spoilers when you get 'em

Thanks

mrtonguetwista@dubcnn.com

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #295 on: May 27, 2006, 10:01:48 PM »
awww man! u must be joking? far from beautiful? are u also saying other divas are hotter than her? who? name them...i'ma laugh my ass off if u say torrie wilson!!!!

Divas Hotter than Candice:
Mickie, Trish, Jillian, Beth, Lillian, Ashley, Victoria, Lita, I will also throw in Maria & Torrie ahead of Candice. If you want I can also name the divas in OVW & DSW who are hotter than Candice.  I'm thinking you guys are in the minority as to who thinks she's the best looking diva in the WWE. Remember she was the first one eliminated in the first Raw Diva Search, meaning the majority of the fans wanted her to go away as soon as possible.

Sikotic™

« Reply #296 on: May 28, 2006, 01:28:29 AM »
I got a feeling you would put Nicole Bass and Chyna ahead of Candice
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #297 on: May 28, 2006, 04:13:12 AM »
maria's the hottest one

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #298 on: May 28, 2006, 12:12:51 PM »
I miss Christie Hemme

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #299 on: May 28, 2006, 12:13:31 PM »
I miss Christie Hemme

u shud watch TNA  :)