Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 265681 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #300 on: May 28, 2006, 02:51:03 PM »
I tried to watch TNA a couple of times... it's okay but not my type. I wouldnt watch a whole show just to see Hemme tho, but she's really fuckable! I wonder who is gonna be the GM at Raw tomorow night

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #301 on: May 28, 2006, 02:53:41 PM »
i dont mind TNA really...i dont watch it as much though

the wrestling moves they do, those are good shizzy
but i like to follow storylines

and the storylines is involved in the main event, wut i pay attention to

oh btw King Bz Mak, make sure you and King HD pay attention to the KOTR thread, cause now their is a title up for grabs ;) lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #302 on: May 28, 2006, 03:20:37 PM »
I hope they don't go to Dusty Rhodes for the RAW GM. I'd rather have Bischoff back.

I read something about JBL coming over as well, I hope not though. I never understood why they go trid of Bischoff. He was the perfect GM. That was a big mistake like removing Paul Heyman from being GM of SD!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #303 on: May 28, 2006, 03:56:26 PM »
i dunno why, i get the feeling Shane McMahon will be the GM

i hope its not JBL though

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #304 on: May 28, 2006, 07:34:51 PM »
Bischoff and Heyman were the perfect GMs. I mean, I like Teddy Long, but to me his a better manager. I would have had him managing Booker T and Bobby Lashley, kind of have Booker as a mentor type until Lashley breaks off on his own, and have Teddy and Lashley be like Heyman and Lesner. I would have kept Heyman as Smackdown GM, mainly heel, same with Bischoff. I do wish Bischoff returns. If you can bring back ECW, why not bring back a real nWo, have Bischoff pissed his fired, and try to take over WWE again, only directly this time. I mean, it's not the greatest, but I did like Bischoff on TV, and do miss the guy. Plus, the Kiss My Ass club is not mentioned when there are GMs on both brands, a HUGE plus.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #305 on: May 28, 2006, 07:54:00 PM »
I can´t explain how much Teddy Long´s "character" is bothering me... I mean the only gimmick that was more stereotype infested was that of Slick..

..and I don´t even think that Teddy Long is doing a good job at portraying it...that´s why it bothers me so..

I just don´t like to see HBK as new Raw GM...  Bischoff and Heyman were best...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #306 on: May 28, 2006, 09:05:11 PM »
I can´t explain how much Teddy Long´s "character" is bothering me... I mean the only gimmick that was more stereotype infested was that of Slick..

..and I don´t even think that Teddy Long is doing a good job at portraying it...that´s why it bothers me so..

I just don´t like to see HBK as new Raw GM...  Bischoff and Heyman were best...

Teddy I think is better portraying a black character that's more conservative. Kind of like Slick being streets, Teddy Long being more of an enforcer of the old culture. Like, instead of Long trying to be young, he should rip Hip-Hop culture, and sound like a older man outta touch with today. Or just have him ignore stereotypes all together, and have him just manage Bobby Lashley.

Sikotic™

« Reply #307 on: May 28, 2006, 09:09:17 PM »

I'll never forget that guy. He ate fuckin fried chicken on camera. He might as well have picked cotton bushes in the middle of the ring.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #308 on: May 28, 2006, 10:24:18 PM »
Or just have him ignore stereotypes all together, and have him just manage Bobby Lashley.

I never was a fan of Teddy Long... I think I remember him being the manager of Johnny B Badd and maybe even Doom? Not sure... whatever... I never really though he did anything special to add to a wrestler...

Now the only thing that Teddy Long´s current character is good for is to be paired with Cena and turn Cena into a new age Akeem.. lol

.. and I wouldn´t even kill Lashley´s pops/heat by paring him with Long... whether face or heel... just my opionion though...  ::)

I'll never forget that guy. He ate fuckin fried chicken on camera. He might as well have picked cotton bushes in the middle of the ring.

LOL

After all the fuckin angles with Eddie they might pull something like that... you never know with the WWE...

Sikotic™

« Reply #309 on: May 29, 2006, 01:04:00 AM »
People call McMahon a racist, but he's got a fucking leprechaun chasing Finlay around now so I guess that disproces the theory.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #310 on: May 29, 2006, 05:37:35 AM »
Pretty funny stuff, Finlay hits people with the lepraucaun. 

I like Teddy Long a lot.  I don't think he's particularly playing a character, I think that's just how the guy is.  If you're a black guy that calls everybody PLaya, what's wrong with that?  I'm a white redneck, that's stereotypical but hell if the shoe fits wear it. 

Maybe slick liked Fried Chicken.  You think Vince told him to carry Chicken to the ring? Hell no, that was Slick's idea. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #311 on: May 29, 2006, 12:37:55 PM »
I don't think Teddy Long says Thuggin' and Buggin' in real life. But I do like the Teddy Long character, just seems to forced when he brings out stereotypes.

Sikotic™

« Reply #312 on: May 29, 2006, 12:41:26 PM »
Maybe slick liked Fried Chicken.

Hell, who doesn't?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #313 on: May 29, 2006, 12:56:19 PM »
Never liked Bischoff.. like he did a good job and all but I just never liked listening to him, it was too boring..

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #314 on: May 29, 2006, 02:17:36 PM »
I don't think Vince is a racist... the next black champ should be Booker T and I think it might happen soon.

The only persons ive never seen cool with a black guy and that  I could suspect of being racist are : Shawn Michaels,  Triple H and Steve Austin

I think the new GM may be Candice Michelle  ;D It might sound crazy but she's ALWAYS with Vince lately doing "business" backstage and Vince loves to surprise people.

The other candidate is JBL, i think it would be the best choice since he's entertaining and could join forces with Vince

If it's Dusty Rhodes i'm gonna puke, i'd rather see Snitsky, at least he's entertaining lately

Eric Bishoff could be back begging for his job  ;D

It can be The Coach! I like the Coach it would be great

A lot of people could be GM, let's hope it's not one of his "semen products"

Three Six Mafia might join the WWE!!! I saw on the front page that they asked Vince to work... they already performed a song at Smackdown, it would be nice to see them at Raw! They are gonna TEAR THE WWE UP! But since they perform Mark Henry's new song, I thin they are gonna be at Smackdown if they do join the WWE for a couple of time.