Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 265676 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #315 on: May 29, 2006, 02:27:13 PM »

Three Six Mafia might join the WWE!!! I saw on the front page that they asked Vince to work... they already performed a song at Smackdown, it would be nice to see them at Raw! They are gonna TEAR THE WWE UP! But since they perform Mark Henry's new song, I thin they are gonna be at Smackdown if they do join the WWE for a couple of time.

LOL...Remember when ICP was wrestling? The Oddities...Some funny ass shit.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #316 on: May 29, 2006, 03:45:55 PM »

lol ICP had potential though... with practice they could of become ok. but Master P in WCW was classic ... in a sarcastic way, i'm sure Three Six Mafia are crazy enough to learn wrestling pretty fast, that's good exposure for them.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #317 on: May 29, 2006, 04:09:35 PM »

lol ICP had potential though... with practice they could of become ok. but Master P in WCW was classic ... in a sarcastic way, i'm sure Three Six Mafia are crazy enough to learn wrestling pretty fast, that's good exposure for them.

i didnt even know Master P was in WCW lol
remember Rodman joining nWo and Malone was DDP's partner against Hogan and Rodman, lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #318 on: May 29, 2006, 04:36:19 PM »
Yea, Rodman and Malone was classic as well...Don't remember Master P either.

Sikotic™

« Reply #319 on: May 29, 2006, 04:45:36 PM »
Woah! this is a pretty interesting announcement:

Heyman gets draft picks
By Ed Williams III
May 29, 2006

Mr. McMahon has announced that in an effort to boost the new ECW brand, Paul Heyman will be given two draft picks – one from RAW and one from SmackDown.

Who Mr. Heyman will choose is anyone’s guess. Will he make that announcement on RAW tonight? WWE.com caught up with Heyman to find out.

“Well, first of all, I don’t think Mr. McMahon gave me anything,” said Heyman about his two draft picks. “I think ECW earned the right to have a draft pick from RAW and from SmackDown. And if you want to know whether I’ll reveal this information tonight, then you’ll have to tune in and find out.”

Paul Heyman is scheduled to be on RAW tonight after being challenged to a face-off by former ECW employee and current WWE Superstar Mick Foley. WWE.com talked with Foley today to get his comments on tonight’s face-off.

“We’re having this face off to clear up a couple of myths – namely one about me being some kind of prostitute,” said Foley. “If anybody has stood up for what’s good about sports-entertainment, I think it’s me. And if indeed I am a prostitute, then I’m just one with a new pimp named Mr. McMahon. And all things considered, I’d rather prostitute myself for Mr. McMahon than a low-life like Paul E.”

The situation between Foley and Heyman is a powderkeg ready to go off at any time. One thing is for certain, this will be one extreme face off tonight on RAW.

To see how it all unfolds, tune in to RAW at 9/8 CT on the USA Network tonight.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #320 on: May 29, 2006, 04:48:33 PM »
RVD might be the guy from Raw
i dunno about Smackdown though...the roster is already so thinned out that its hard to tell

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #321 on: May 29, 2006, 04:52:43 PM »
i dunno about Smackdown though...the roster is already so thinned out that its hard to tell

For Smackdown they need to take Super Crazy, Kid Kash, or the little Italian guy (used to go by Little Guido). They were way better in ECW.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #322 on: May 29, 2006, 04:55:10 PM »

For Smackdown they need to take Super Crazy, Kid Kash, or the little Italian guy (used to go by Little Guido). They were way better in ECW.

i hope they don't do that only because all three guys are 1) cruserwieghts and 2) in tag teams
and we all know how strong those divisions are  ::)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #323 on: May 29, 2006, 05:35:14 PM »
I hope RVD stays on Raw, it would be too obvious that hes gonna chose RVD. I hope they take John Cena  :D . Since he's pretty known, he would be  a "great" choice to boost ECW but the logic choice would be RVD.

For Smackdown, oh boy I feel bad for that brand... now they are gonna lose ANOTHER wrestler  ;D but to ECW. I know it would be hard for them, but I could see Rey Mysterio going there since he has the skills to wrestle in good matches, but he's not crazy enough so let's say... Mark Henry? Not skilled enough. Kurt Angle? Not for hardcore matches. The most logic choice for Smackdown would be Matt Hardy. It would help ECW without hurting Smackdown at all.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #324 on: May 29, 2006, 06:13:35 PM »
There they announced the "GM" , it's one of the people I named , I wont give no spoiler yet

Sikotic™

« Reply #325 on: May 29, 2006, 06:21:39 PM »
LMFAO SPOILER!!!!!

LMFAO!!! HOW CHEESEBALL IS THIS. Kane vs Kane. hahahahahaha reminds me of the early 90's.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #326 on: May 29, 2006, 06:27:44 PM »
LMFAO SPOILER!!!!!

LMFAO!!! HOW CHEESEBALL IS THIS. Kane vs Kane. hahahahahaha reminds me of the early 90's.

That's GREAT and fucked up at the same time!

Sikotic™

« Reply #327 on: May 29, 2006, 06:33:39 PM »
It was great for my inner child, I gotta admit.

I'm really disappointed about the GM though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #328 on: May 29, 2006, 07:10:06 PM »
Another great news...

Spoiler in small letters : melina's fine ass is at raw with nitro, he got destroyed by  Cena

herpes

« Reply #329 on: May 29, 2006, 07:21:30 PM »
SPOILER AND THIS ONE IS HUGE.... RAW MOMENT OF THE YEAR

KURT ANGLE TO ECW