Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 265658 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #330 on: May 29, 2006, 07:22:40 PM »
Now I'm pumped. I was expecting a bunch of old fat fucks doing the sam thing they did 10 years ago but half assed. Now that they're going this route, I'm happy.

Oh, but RIP Smackdown: 1999-2006
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #331 on: May 29, 2006, 07:38:07 PM »
Now I'm pumped. I was expecting a bunch of old fat fucks doing the sam thing they did 10 years ago but half assed. Now that they're going this route, I'm happy.

Oh, but RIP Smackdown: 1999-2006

:'(

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #332 on: May 29, 2006, 07:45:06 PM »
SPOILER AND THIS ONE IS HUGE.... RAW MOMENT OF THE YEAR

KURT ANGLE TO ECW

You got a source for this?

I think this is as retarded as the InVasion angle back then....

Sikotic™

« Reply #333 on: May 29, 2006, 07:50:41 PM »
Source? It was on Raw.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #334 on: May 29, 2006, 08:13:41 PM »
LMFAO SPOILER!!!!!

LMFAO!!! HOW CHEESEBALL IS THIS. Kane vs Kane. hahahahahaha reminds me of the early 90's.

another recycled storyline lol
remember taker vs taker back at summerslam wutever it was?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #335 on: May 29, 2006, 09:15:45 PM »
LMAO...How they gunna do Kane vs. Kane? Who's playing him?

Trauma-san

« Reply #336 on: May 29, 2006, 09:28:25 PM »
This has been bugging me for a week.  Thoughts?

Last week, when the spirit squad attacked Shawn Michaels, they ripped his pants off and beat on his knee.  The problem I have with that is, those were tailor made leather ring pants that had a matching vest and shit, he's been wearing them for YEARS, they're legendary.  It'd be like ripping a hole in Ric Flair's robe or something, Shawn's ring attire is legendary and the white and black set they ripped up he has worn in dozens or maybe hundreds of different matches. 

Seems kind of fucked up to have a bunch of new punks rip them up like that.  they could have put them in a WWE museum, or auctioned them for thousands of dollars, instead just to help get an angle across a bit they ripped them to shreds. 

herpes

« Reply #337 on: May 29, 2006, 09:29:13 PM »
LMAO...How they gunna do Kane vs. Kane? Who's playing him?

I dont know if it is going to end up being a kane vs kane type of thing.  The word is its supposed to eventually tie in taker and move kane to smackdown.  Im actually intrigued by this storyline and what to see where it goes.  But i got my money on wwe fuckin this one up

herpes

« Reply #338 on: May 29, 2006, 09:30:29 PM »
This has been bugging me for a week.  Thoughts?

Last week, when the spirit squad attacked Shawn Michaels, they ripped his pants off and beat on his knee.  The problem I have with that is, those were tailor made leather ring pants that had a matching vest and shit, he's been wearing them for YEARS, they're legendary.  It'd be like ripping a hole in Ric Flair's robe or something, Shawn's ring attire is legendary and the white and black set they ripped up he has worn in dozens or maybe hundreds of different matches. 

Seems kind of fucked up to have a bunch of new punks rip them up like that.  they could have put them in a WWE museum, or auctioned them for thousands of dollars, instead just to help get an angle across a bit they ripped them to shreds. 

Hes only been wearin the leather joints for a couple years now.  Legendary ones are the ones with the broken hearts.

Sikotic™

« Reply #339 on: May 29, 2006, 10:00:05 PM »
I was kinda pissed when he switched up to the newer tights because the old ones were so classic. But the new tights fit his image better I guess.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #340 on: May 30, 2006, 12:11:26 AM »
Got A Spoila fo dat azz:

The identity of the masked Kane character that appeared on Raw last night is none other than Freakin' Deacon aka Deacon Deville aka Dorian Deville. His real name is Drew Hankinson.

Freakin' Deacon signed a WWE developmental deal in April 2005. He has been wrestling in Deep South Wrestling since September. WWE were thinking about calling him up late last year to feud with Kane, however, it was nixed.

Freakin' Deacon is 6'7" and 330 pounds.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #341 on: May 30, 2006, 12:13:36 AM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #342 on: May 30, 2006, 02:29:25 AM »
man to read this i have to open word and so some major copying. cant we just talk bout spoilers instead?

cant wait to watch raw tonight sounds like shit went down,
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Trauma-san

« Reply #343 on: May 30, 2006, 08:10:53 AM »
He's still been wearing them for years, and the last few years are what have cemented him as a legend, coming back from a back injury and early retirement like that.  It's fucked up that they destroyed them. 

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #344 on: May 30, 2006, 08:55:32 AM »
man to read this i have to open word and so some major copying. cant we just talk bout spoilers instead?

cant wait to watch raw tonight sounds like shit went down,

just click on quote next tyme and it'll be easier

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!