Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 265708 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #345 on: May 30, 2006, 10:17:08 AM »
that kane segment last night looked weak as hell.....even the fans were boooing....

herpes

« Reply #346 on: May 30, 2006, 12:25:10 PM »
He's still been wearing them for years, and the last few years are what have cemented him as a legend, coming back from a back injury and early retirement like that.  It's fucked up that they destroyed them. 
yea but he when he came back from the back injury he used the old tights for two years.  The leather ones are pretty new.  But i see where your coming from.  But im a HBK mark and i had no problem with the spirit squads actions.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #347 on: May 30, 2006, 01:44:30 PM »
the broken heart pants were always the best and I still prefer them anyday over what he wears now.

oh yeah, who is GM now ?? I missed the first half of Raw.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 01:47:03 PM by Bramsterdam »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #348 on: May 30, 2006, 01:50:07 PM »
the broken heart pants were always the best and I still prefer them anyday over what he wears now.

Vince said none of the candidates met the requirements
so instead he'll remain the GM and the Coach is going to be the executive assistant

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #349 on: May 30, 2006, 01:54:15 PM »
I can't believe the WWE is so fly by the pants anymore.  It makes absolutely no sense for them to be saying last week that they were going to announce a GM then he showed up last night and said no he wasn't going to do that.  It didn't help build a story or anything, they just changed their mind, because they didn't have the plans cemented when they made the remarks last week about the GM.  And are they REALLY that clueless about Coachman?  Nobody gives a fuck about him, they don't hate him or anythign, they just don't care.  He's not a good guy to have on t.v., he's the equivalent of dead air.  He's so boring nobody knows where he even came from, he just showed up one day and sucked, which he continues to do until today.

Compare that to Bischoff.  Everybody hated him.  Why? ... because he actually has half an ounce of talent as a heel, and because he has a history that people remember. 

it's MUCH better to have somebody on t.v. that people hate than somebody that people don't give a shit about.  They mistakenly think people hate Coach.  no, they just hate having coach waste time on the television.  They don't want to see coach get beat up, they just want to see coach dissapear. 

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #350 on: May 30, 2006, 01:57:23 PM »

Vince said none of the candidates met the requirements
so instead he'll remain the GM and the Coach is going to be the executive assistant

Ahh.. thats cool I guess.. Vince is fun to watch walk down the ramp and also talk.. thats gay about the coach though.. guy sucks.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #351 on: May 30, 2006, 02:07:36 PM »
i was kinda disappointed that Coach was named as an assistant
not the fact it was Coach, but because i wanted to see a new GM being named and have something start off with that
plus i dont think having the CEO and Chairman only appearing on Raw really helps Smackdown
but i guess we'll hafta wait and see what happens with this

as for Smackdown, its going to suffer a lot more now; Angle on ECW? Kind of funny because last year he was one of the troops against it lol
but it doesnt make a lot of sense IMO; for one SD is already suffering, why take away a major star?
number two, Kurt Angle already has neck problems, if he's gonna be wrestling ECW style, i think it wont help his neck out; plus he's getting a more hectic workload and less PPV bonuses

that's just my opinion though

btw, who thinks HHH will be joining Vince's "Kiss My Ass" club?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #352 on: May 30, 2006, 02:17:53 PM »
The Kiss My Ass club is so stupid. So was the GM announcement. It was pointless to get rid of Bischoff....oh, but Vince wanted to take credit for the more successful brand and let Smackdown waste away.

As for Angle becoming part of ECW, another retarded move. Angle is great though and it'll be fun to see him wrestle new opponents and possibly a different style. Angle was pretty hardcore in his match against Shane at the King of the Ring PPV in 01.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #353 on: May 30, 2006, 02:26:03 PM »
The Kiss My Ass club is so stupid. So was the GM announcement. It was pointless to get rid of Bischoff....oh, but Vince wanted to take credit for the more successful brand and let Smackdown waste away.

As for Angle becoming part of ECW, another retarded move. Angle is great though and it'll be fun to see him wrestle new opponents and possibly a different style. Angle was pretty hardcore in his match against Shane at the King of the Ring PPV in 01.

hmm, it seems like u have the same view as me in this
that might help u out in the WCC World Heavyweight Title in the event of a tie lol  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #354 on: May 30, 2006, 02:42:51 PM »

hmm, it seems like u have the same view as me in this
that might help u out in the WCC World Heavyweight Title in the event of a tie lol  :D

What can I say, great minds think alike lol.

Oh, and +1  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #355 on: May 30, 2006, 04:32:41 PM »
man to read this i have to open word and so some major copying. cant we just talk bout spoilers instead?

just click "quote" and read it, genius. LOL.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #356 on: May 31, 2006, 02:10:38 AM »
ahhhhhhh thanx.

bk on topic imagine if HHH kisses vinces ass!!!!!!!  :D

that dodgy kane from last night was stupid clearly his costume didnt fit and his hair was totally wrong, where do u think they r goin with this angle, not a kane vs kane like wat the did with undertaker like they did in '94

Bring back ted dibiase!!!!!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #357 on: May 31, 2006, 10:26:05 AM »
ahhhhhhh thanx.

bk on topic imagine if HHH kisses vinces ass!!!!!!!  :D

that dodgy kane from last night was stupid clearly his costume didnt fit and his hair was totally wrong, where do u think they r goin with this angle, not a kane vs kane like wat the did with undertaker like they did in '94

Bring back ted dibiase!!!!!

it was mainly the mask that looked screwed up and the hair; he looked like he was wearing a mop on his head lol

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #358 on: May 31, 2006, 10:31:57 AM »
btw, that divas match had a lotta nice booty, especially torrie wilson's:

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #359 on: May 31, 2006, 11:42:15 AM »
i actually find that kane vs kane shit pretty interesting
is it gonna be edge vs john cena or rvd?
i guess it could be edge vs rvd cuz of that hardcore shit they both got going on