Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 265683 times)

herpes

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #375 on: June 01, 2006, 06:18:38 PM »
LMAO@ the new kane having the justin liger hair going on

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #376 on: June 02, 2006, 12:07:30 PM »
Sotuh Park Kanes:

and more here: http://www.ashranch.com/sp/

lol  ;D

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #377 on: June 03, 2006, 11:45:12 AM »

;D

The thing is that Jushin Liger has probs forgot more wrestling moves than this guy probs knows

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #378 on: June 03, 2006, 12:12:44 PM »

;D

The thing is that Jushin Liger has probs forgot more wrestling moves than this guy probs knows

LOL

so true, nice!

Sikotic™

« Reply #379 on: June 04, 2006, 09:24:37 PM »
WWE News: Kane Contemplating Retirement

Kane, 39, has expressed to WWE management that he plans on retiring soon, perhaps as early as January 2007. Kane told management that he has accomplished all he can in his career. Should Kane retire, it won't affect his See No Evil film deal as he signed a contract for a sequel to the movie.

One source within WWE said, "Kane is the most respected guy in the Raw locker room. He carries himself very professionally and it would be ashame to end his career without a decent title run." Kane has stated several times that his 24 hour title reign in 1998 does not bother him, however, many within WWE (including Vince McMahon) feels as though that Kane has been bothered that he has not gotten another title reign in his career. Even though he's technically on RAW, there was some thought to giving him a title win at Judgment Day or No Way Out, but those plans were nixed. Another source said that when Kane was asked about a possible future title reign he said, "It's time for the younger guys to shine."

Before his departure, Kane would like to be involved with Bobby Lashley, Randy Orton and John Cena. He would also like to reunite with The Undertaker as a tag team. Additionally, The Undertaker has expressed to management that Kane could possibly be the one to end his undefeated Wrestlemania streak. However, Kane turned down the idea, seeing as it would take credibility away from Taker's legacy.

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I feel bad for the guy. He's been loyal to the WWE the entire time, regardless of the terrible gimmicks he was given in the early 90's. Then he finally is given a great character and runs with it, but instead of making him a real monster, the writers pick apart the Kane gimmick, take away the mystery of the character by removing the mask, and give him a series of terrible storylines (necrophilia, raping Lita, burning JR, getting his ass kicked by Kane, 24 hour title reign, etc. etc. etc.)

For one of the most talented big guys in wrestling today, he deserves better. I would retire too if I were in his boots.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #380 on: June 04, 2006, 09:33:25 PM »
ya gotta feel for kane, one of the best big men in the biz and he was never treated right.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #381 on: June 04, 2006, 10:23:23 PM »
i think they should move him to Smackdown and make him champ

this way, he wont hafta "get in line" for the wwe championship and SD already has a lack of stars, so it'll help em all out

i wonder how they'll make the retirement go...

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #382 on: June 05, 2006, 02:18:59 AM »
put kane on smackdown! i dont get the wwe sometimes u no it shud b an obvious move, have kane world heavyweight champ, in stead of rey Mysterio come this guy doesnt even qualify as a HEAVYWEIGHT and thats basically what the belt is the heavyweight championship. still like rey tho amazin wrestler  ;D
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #383 on: June 05, 2006, 08:50:26 AM »
Kane deserves better. I think that moving him to Smackdown would be good for his career in it's final stages. Kane feuding with Batista and Lashley would make sense, seeing as how they could use a top name heel.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #384 on: June 05, 2006, 12:22:07 PM »
a couple of wwe news/notes:

Jack Black is listed under the SD superstars  page as that Nacho Libre character; so he might be on SD to promote the movie

and Paul London is injured with some sort of infection i think in his left arm

Sikotic™

« Reply #385 on: June 05, 2006, 01:26:37 PM »
a couple of wwe news/notes:

Jack Black is listed under the SD superstars  page as that Nacho Libre character; so he might be on SD to promote the movie

and Paul London is injured with some sort of infection i think in his left arm
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/nacho/
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #386 on: June 05, 2006, 01:31:02 PM »
Kanes always been my favourite.. him out of all the roster deserves a title run the most and some kind of push instead of the bullshit storylines he usually has

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #387 on: June 05, 2006, 01:33:39 PM »
I'm sure Kane is gonna have an interesting last push, now Smackdown's tag team champ is injured, Smackdown is cursed

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #388 on: June 05, 2006, 02:20:01 PM »
a little gift for everybody, trish kissin pamela anderson:

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #389 on: June 05, 2006, 02:21:56 PM »
Props, that's beautiful