Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 265706 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #390 on: June 05, 2006, 02:39:12 PM »
a little gift for everybody, trish kissin pamela anderson:

right click and save
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #391 on: June 05, 2006, 03:31:23 PM »
I used to love Kane and the Undertaker as a tag-team...That's probably my favorite tag-team ever. Those were the glory days...PeACe

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #392 on: June 05, 2006, 03:51:43 PM »
I used to love Kane and the Undertaker as a tag-team...That's probably my favorite tag-team ever. Those were the glory days...PeACe

I wouldnt count these days as over yet, Kane might retire by the end of the year and a reunion with his brother sure wouldnt be out of question

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #393 on: June 05, 2006, 04:26:12 PM »
i'm hyped up for Raw tonite

i wanna see what new matched will be made for ECW ONS
and see if HHH will be the newest member in Vince's Kiss My Ass club
and also see the divas (specifically Torrie Wilson, i think ive developed a bit of a crush on her after she gave herself a wedgie last week and we got to see her ass cheeks; Billy Kidman is one lucky ass muhfucka  >:( )

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #394 on: June 05, 2006, 04:27:56 PM »

I wouldnt count these days as over yet, Kane might retire by the end of the year and a reunion with his brother sure wouldnt be out of question

They still will never be the same...Kane looks like Mr. Potatoe Head now. I never thought I'd be able to say that 5 years ago...

Sikotic™

« Reply #395 on: June 05, 2006, 04:56:17 PM »

The Tazz/Lawler match better go down. I was always a big fan of Tazz's wrestling until the neutered his style in ECW and he had to save face by announcing.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #396 on: June 05, 2006, 08:20:08 PM »

The Tazz/Lawler match better go down. I was always a big fan of Tazz's wrestling until the neutered his style in ECW and he had to save face by announcing.

Nah Tazz had to retire, It was either his back or neck that shot to hell.  But i miss tazz.  Raw was great 2nite tho.  I give it a A

herpes

« Reply #397 on: June 05, 2006, 08:23:28 PM »

yo is trish a dyke.  Ive heard rumors about it here and there.  Nothing big tho.  But you never see her with a man.  You never hear about her love life like the other divas, does trish play for the other team.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #398 on: June 05, 2006, 08:50:16 PM »

yo is trish a dyke.  Ive heard rumors about it here and there.  Nothing big tho.  But you never see her with a man.  You never hear about her love life like the other divas, does trish play for the other team.

she's gettin boned by me.......in my dreams lol

seriously though, i dont think shes a lesbo; i think shes able to keep her personal life a lot more private than most others; not 100% sure though

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #399 on: June 05, 2006, 09:54:36 PM »

Khali G  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #400 on: June 05, 2006, 10:08:02 PM »

I've always wondered that too. She might be the female Pat Patterson. You know some guys probably hated wrestling him lol.

And let's have a moment of silence for Lillian Garcia......damn you Charlie Haas!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #401 on: June 05, 2006, 10:20:05 PM »

A great portion of bitches like bitches...I'm sure she still loves the cock.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #402 on: June 06, 2006, 04:22:20 AM »

I've always wondered that too. She might be the female Pat Patterson. You know some guys probably hated wrestling him lol.

And let's have a moment of silence for Lillian Garcia......damn you Charlie Haas!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #403 on: June 06, 2006, 05:04:03 AM »
^Hahahaha was that planned do you think

Paul

« Reply #404 on: June 06, 2006, 06:52:32 AM »
^Hahahaha was that planned do you think

na u heard her properly scream wen it happened. and u could tell jr and lawler were a bit concerned they stopped like commentating.

its great tht randy orton is back, u think hell be back on smackdown or what?
funkyfreshintheflesh