Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 265647 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2006, 12:17:53 PM »
Why is this thread sticky?

A) I'm the President
B) So people won't make other WWE threads when there's already one

A) You're black.
B) If people want to make threads with other WWE headlines, they should be able to. This doesn't need to be sticky.

A) It's about damn time we got a black president
B) a WWE thread is good because it keeps everything in one thread, and prevents the board getting flooded with every WWE thread having someone say, "you know it's fake right"

Well, hopefully BZ Mak won't be our first black president...Plus, I still see WWE threads being made. Don't really matter though...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2006, 12:26:02 PM »

Well, hopefully BZ Mak won't be our first black president...Plus, I still see WWE threads being made. Don't really matter though...

First thing i'll do when i'll be president is make everybody watch wrestling, and there  will be no taxes for black people,be ready

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2006, 01:12:44 PM »

First thing i'll do when i'll be president is make everybody watch wrestling, and there  will be no taxes for black people,be ready

how bout brown wrestling fans??

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2006, 02:02:11 PM »
The Browns, the asians, the blacks, the arabs, there are gonna be no taxes for immigrants... who watch wrestling!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2006, 03:16:24 PM »
The Browns, the asians, the blacks, the arabs, there are gonna be no taxes for immigrants... who watch wrestling!

sweeeettt  8)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2006, 06:37:32 PM »
my Backlash predictions:

Umaga vs. Flair: Umaga wins; seems that Umaga is getting a small push rite now

Big Show vs. Kane: Kane wins; it'll help promote his movie

Carlito vs. Masters; Carlito wins; he's juss too cool to lose lol

Mickie James vs. Tirsh Stratus: Mickie wins; they'll let her hold the title for a couple more months i think

Shelton vs. RVD; RVD wins by DQ; if RVD wins by DQ, he wont get the title but can keep the MITB

Vince and Shane vs. HBK and God: either they'll all drop dead before the match or Shawn will win; i think Vince will hav some morality in him and won't toy around with beating God (i hope)

HHH vs. Edge vs. Cena: Edge wins; it'll be something unexpected, id assume most ppl would want HHH win while other would think Cena could win; so i go with a different choice here (im pretty certain somebody else on the board here thot Edge will win as well)

anywho, everyone else's predictions?

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2006, 07:14:44 AM »
umaga vs. flair    - I think flair aswell, seems like umaga's gettin a bit of a push. btw, that Armando Alejandro Essssstrada guy is funny at times

big show vs. kane  - Kane I hope, plus it will promote that movie

Carlito vs. Masters  - Carlito hopefully

Mickie James vs. Trish  - I think Trish might get it back on this one but maybe lose it shortly afterwards again so they'll keep feuding..

rvd vs shelton -  dq

vince & shane vs. hbk & god   - hbk definetly

HHH vs. Edge vs. John Cena  - I think HHH will probably win it.. but I really hope Edge does, I hate it when HHH is champion and its time for Cena to lose it again.. hopefully Edge gets it for a while.. would be much better than hhh winning it
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 05:40:36 PM by Bramsterdam »

Sikotic™

« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2006, 11:31:36 AM »

Backlash predictions:

Umaga vs. Flair: Umaga; Flair's just there to put hm over. The whole wild samoan gimmick is so weak.

Big Show vs. Kane: Kane without a doubt. He'll probably fuck up Big Show badly.

Carlito vs. Masters; Carlito. He needs the win to solidify himself as a face. Next time around Masters will take it.

Mickie James vs. Tirsh Stratus: Mickie wins.

Shelton vs. RVD: I'm hoping for the DQ. I like both guys so I don't want either one to lose. I have a feeling RVD might take it though. It's definitely gonna be a great match

Vince and Shane vs. HBK and God: Vince and Shane. They both got huge egos. Vince would love to put a victory over God on his resume. Whatever, can we just get HBK some real opponents?

HHH vs. Edge vs. Cena: I'm not sure about the outcome. Lately it's been hard to predict who will wint he title, which is good. I still say HHH will take it. Then again, they might wanna keep the belt on Cena because people are basically paying just to boo him out of the arena.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2006, 11:43:35 AM »
Backlash predictions:

Umaga vs. Flair: Flair by DQ, Umaga will lose it... they can't make Flair lose to this roockie but they want the roockie to look good, so he will hurt Flair bad

Big Show vs. Kane: I think it's too obvious that Kane is gonna win this one, this match is gonna be really violent!

Carlito vs. Masters; Carlito looks like the winner to me. The winner of this match is gonna get a good push...

Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus: It could go either way but I think they will make Mickie win, but not a clean win

Shelton vs. RVD: Too bad there's hockey, because off the strenght of that match alone, I would want to see the PPV! It's gonna be spectacular, RVD is gonna win

Vince and Shane vs. HBK and God: HBK is gonna find a way to win this one... "God" might just end up to be a mystery wrestler.

HHH vs. Edge vs. Cena: NOT CENA! HHH, in my opinion, is gonna win and turn face when Edge and Cena beats him after the match

Sikotic™

« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2006, 02:47:20 PM »
Turns out Jim Ross is going to be taking over Joey Styles spot. That's fucked up. Why did they hire the guy full time just to replace him with JR again? I guess the bright side is that Styles is going to commentate for the new ECW promotion, so it might all work out in the end.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2006, 04:03:53 PM »
Turns out Jim Ross is going to be taking over Joey Styles spot. That's fucked up. Why did they hire the guy full time just to replace him with JR again? I guess the bright side is that Styles is going to commentate for the new ECW promotion, so it might all work out in the end.

I rather see Styles on the ECW show and Ross back to Raw but i did like Styles.  Why wont someone just kill coach already tho ?  But about 2nite, this ppv is shaping up to be a very good one.  Thats 2 in a row... is the wwe on the rise again ?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2006, 08:30:44 PM »
Backlash is over, if you want to talk about Baclklash's results, please warn us before that you are gonna post some spoilers or else some people are really gonna get mad.

Sikotic™

« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2006, 08:40:59 PM »
Spoilers:

||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
\ /

- Carlito def. Chris Masters
- Umaga def. Ric Flair
- Women’s Title: Trish Stratus def. Mickie James by DQ
- IC Title / MITB: Rob Van Dam def. Shelton Benjamin to win the title
- Kane vs. The Big Show; No Contest
- Vince McMahon and Shane McMahon def. Shawn Michaels and God
- WWE Title: John Cena def. Edge and Triple H

No big surprises really. I almost predicted the results. Now they're gonna let Cena keep the title for awhile for the simple fact that he gets a crazy reaction from the crowd. I'm a little surprised RVD won the match. It's too bad, I liek Benjamin as IC champ alot.

Trish Stratus dislocated her right shoulder during her match. I did that back in August 2005 and it's definitely not fun. She should be out for a few weeks for that.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 08:46:08 PM by Da Spirit Ov Truth Iz Active »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2006, 08:54:02 PM »
Spoilers:

- Carlito def. Chris Masters
- Umaga def. Ric Flair
- Women’s Title: Trish Stratus def. Mickie James by DQ
- IC Title / MITB: Rob Van Dam def. Shelton Benjamin to win the title
- Kane vs. The Big Show; No Contest
- Vince McMahon and Shane McMahon def. Shawn Michaels and God
- WWE Title: John Cena def. Edge and Triple H

No big surprises really. I almost predicted the results. Now they're gonna let Cena keep the title for awhile for the simple fact that he gets a crazy reaction from the crowd. I'm a little surprised RVD won the match. It's too bad, I liek Benjamin as IC champ alot.

Trish Stratus dislocated her right shoulder during her match. I did that back in August 2005 and it's definitely not fun. She should be out for a few weeks for that.

i think Vince, Shane the Spirit Squad and maybe HBK have finalized a spot in hell
i wonder if RVD will hold the title for while or of they'll take it off of him, im pretty sure Shelton will ha that rematch clause
i hope they take the title off Cena at the next PPV; he;s annoyin, and the kind HHH used to be, Cena just sucks lol

herpes

« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2006, 09:01:34 PM »
What happened with HBK/God and vince an shane.  I guess it looks like rvd vs cena at the ecw ppv