Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267319 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« on: April 16, 2006, 02:04:13 PM »
There's a lot of WWE threads, so I think we should just make one big WWE thread to discuss WWE

Random Thoughts:

- It's Obvious that Kurt Angle or Lashley is gonna win the Royal Rumble
- Randy Orton is an interesting wrestler but his days are counted in the WWE
- That HBK - Mc Mahon storyline is getting better.. Hopefully, DX will be back
- John Cena is so boring that he's getting booed.
-That Dalip Sigh guy is fuckin tall, but I hope he can wrestle...
- Chris Masters is so boring in  a ring
- A Face Turn for Carlito?
- A Face turn for HHH?
- A Heel turn for Cena?
- That Mickie James -  Trish story is very entertaining
- I can't stand Alejandro.. and Umaga, I hate that kind of gimmick
- NICKY, JOHNY... SPIRIT SQUAD!!
- Kane a psycho? It was about time.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 03:41:25 AM by Sccit »

Sikotic™

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 02:31:01 PM »
I put my money on Lashley winning the KOTR because Kurt already won (I think) and Lashley needs something ot get him to that next level.

Masters needs rogaine
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 06:37:57 PM »
fuck masters, hes brutal..

I was surprised to see Kane going psycho again.. thats too bad he turned on the Big show they were a sweet team, I guess two giants going against each other could be ok for a while though... I might go check out that movie he's in too, "See No Evil" which comes out in May..

I also agree with Sik, Lashley is a good choice of whos going to win..

ah yeah.. as for Backlash.. Im hopin Edge will win it again.. it will be shitty, but it'd be better than having HHH as champ again..
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 06:40:49 PM by Bramsterdam »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 06:44:48 PM »
anybody remember Cena before his whole face turn and that crap?
he seemed like a pretty good wrestler at that time when he was a heel, and then even when he turned face he seemed alright for the first little bit.
then he just became  :sleep:
im not sure if i remember that correctly though,, but i think he was a better wrestler than and did more than his 6-step match (i.e. throw ppl against the rope, the 5 knuckle shuffle, clothlines, FU, STFU, and u think punches or whatever).

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2006, 08:23:09 PM »
I don't know why but I feel like the WWE is planning on starting factions again... With all those D-X references, i'm sure something is about to happen... then Vince will counter it with his own clik

herpes

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 08:27:21 PM »
anybody remember Cena before his whole face turn and that crap?
he seemed like a pretty good wrestler at that time when he was a heel, and then even when he turned face he seemed alright for the first little bit.
then he just became  :sleep:
im not sure if i remember that correctly though,, but i think he was a better wrestler than and did more than his 6-step match (i.e. throw ppl against the rope, the 5 knuckle shuffle, clothlines, FU, STFU, and u think punches or whatever).

b/c when you become a top face the wwe limits what you can do in the ring. 

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 09:00:32 PM »
I don't know why but I feel like the WWE is planning on starting factions again... With all those D-X references, i'm sure something is about to happen... then Vince will counter it with his own clik

I hope so, DX was my favorite group ever.

Just for the record-I hate John Cena

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2006, 09:24:55 PM »

i think most of us do

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2006, 02:39:00 AM »

i think most of us do

Knowing that makes me very happy.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2006, 09:42:57 AM »
Not another one of these...How 'bout we just make an official movie thread, an official NBA thread, an official MLB thread, an official WWE thread, and there's no need to open anymore new threads in this section...PEOPLE, NEW THREADS GET STARTED FOR THE HEADLINE. PEOPLE ENTER THREADS FOR THE HEADLINE! If you want to start a big wrestling thread, that's fine, but don't expect everything WWE to be posted in here exclusively...PeACe

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2006, 10:35:29 AM »
Not another one of these...How 'bout we just make an official movie thread, an official NBA thread, an official MLB thread, an official WWE thread, and there's no need to open anymore new threads in this section...PEOPLE, NEW THREADS GET STARTED FOR THE HEADLINE. PEOPLE ENTER THREADS FOR THE HEADLINE! If you want to start a big wrestling thread, that's fine, but don't expect everything WWE to be posted in here exclusively...PeACe

It's better to have an official WWe thread then having a Raw is War thread, a Smackdown Thread, a King of the ring thread, a backlash thread...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2006, 11:24:04 AM »
Boogeyman Undergoes Surgery:

The Boogeyman had surgery to repair his torn biceps on Tuesday, April 4th. The Boogeyman torn his biceps during a house show match with Booker T the week before Wrestlemania. The Boogeyman will be out of action until at least September or October. The Boogeyman's injury is the reason for the restraining order angle on Smackdown. The Boogeyman will turn 42 years old on Halloween, which happens to be the same day as his birthday.

http://nodq.com/wwe/147295305.shtml

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2006, 11:51:54 AM »

It's better to have an official WWe thread then having a Raw is War thread, a Smackdown Thread, a King of the ring thread, a backlash thread...

You dont need all those threads...That's my point. When something in specific happens, start a thread on it. That's what message boards are for...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2006, 12:18:22 PM »
How about we all pray really hard tonight and wish that John Cena gets cancer in his nuts.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2006, 02:23:39 PM »
How about we all pray really hard tonight and wish that John Cena gets cancer in his nuts.

AHHHH the girl in your avatar is one of the best lookin women in the WORLD, who is she!? You sure got taste!

lol I don't wish harm on anybody, but I just hope he acts stupid backstage a-la-orton so he can be "humbled"

Boogeyman is a weird man, born on October 31st...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 02:44:25 PM by Bz Mak »