Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267250 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 03:26:28 PM »
Not another one of these...How 'bout we just make an official movie thread, an official NBA thread, an official MLB thread, an official WWE thread, and there's no need to open anymore new threads in this section...PEOPLE, NEW THREADS GET STARTED FOR THE HEADLINE. PEOPLE ENTER THREADS FOR THE HEADLINE! If you want to start a big wrestling thread, that's fine, but don't expect everything WWE to be posted in here exclusively...PeACe

It's better to have an official WWe thread then having a Raw is War thread, a Smackdown Thread, a King of the ring thread, a backlash thread...

You dont need all those threads...That's my point. When something in specific happens, start a thread on it. That's what message boards are for...PeACe

Yeah, you have a good point but it's too late, I felt like making  this thread, so let's discuss WWe, do you watch wrestling?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2006, 04:20:59 PM »
Not another one of these...How 'bout we just make an official movie thread, an official NBA thread, an official MLB thread, an official WWE thread, and there's no need to open anymore new threads in this section...PEOPLE, NEW THREADS GET STARTED FOR THE HEADLINE. PEOPLE ENTER THREADS FOR THE HEADLINE! If you want to start a big wrestling thread, that's fine, but don't expect everything WWE to be posted in here exclusively...PeACe

It's better to have an official WWe thread then having a Raw is War thread, a Smackdown Thread, a King of the ring thread, a backlash thread...

You dont need all those threads...That's my point. When something in specific happens, start a thread on it. That's what message boards are for...PeACe

Yeah, you have a good point but it's too late, I felt like making  this thread, so let's discuss WWe, do you watch wrestling?

Naah...I used to really be into it back when it was known as the WWF though.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2006, 04:48:09 PM »
Raw is War tonight...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2006, 05:18:15 PM »
I like the Cena charactor, I do think that he was a better heel, and his better on Smackdown than on Raw. Raw, his like a fish outta water, and his hated as hell because he tries to make people like him, and not be himself.

Mark Henry is a waste of money, and Vince needs to sign some real talent when his contract is up. I'd keep him though, bring back D-Lo Brown and reunite that team.

CHAVO IS ON TONIGHT!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2006, 06:41:53 PM »
My nigga Charlie Haas is back. I was shocked when they fired him a while back. Dude is a great wrestler. On the same level as Angle or Shelton.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2006, 08:07:41 PM »
LMAO @ That Shawn Michael's /  GOD angle... and  :o @ Trish & Mickie, this is getting more and more interesting!

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2006, 08:09:50 PM »
The Vince/HBK/God angle is treading on dangerous waters. Not because it's dealing with religion, but because it's border-line garbage.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2006, 08:13:43 PM »
The Vince/HBK/God angle is treading on dangerous waters. Not because it's dealing with religion, but because it's border-line garbage.

I find it actually entertaining... like "dumb" entertaining

btw: who is that women in your avatar?

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2006, 09:40:05 PM »
One of those 3LW chicks, I forgot het name.

The angle is still funny. I just have a feeling it's gonna turn into a disaster next week.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2006, 09:34:19 AM »
One of those 3LW chicks, I forgot het name.

Adrienne (i think)  ???

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2006, 11:41:25 AM »
ah yeah.. as for Backlash.. Im hopin Edge will win it again.. it will be shitty, but it'd be better than having HHH as champ again..

It's looking like Cena is going to retain cause at ONS it's pretty obvious that RVD will use his Money in Bank & wrestle for the WWE Championship at the PPV. So by having Cena defend it against RVD, the WWE knows that Cena more than anyone will get booed out of the arena & so it help sets up a Cena heel turn which is expected to come by SummerSlam. I think it's clear that RVD will be winning the WWE Championship at ONS.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2006, 12:09:46 PM »
ah yeah.. as for Backlash.. Im hopin Edge will win it again.. it will be shitty, but it'd be better than having HHH as champ again..

It's looking like Cena is going to retain cause at ONS it's pretty obvious that RVD will use his Money in Bank & wrestle for the WWE Championship at the PPV. So by having Cena defend it against RVD, the WWE knows that Cena more than anyone will get booed out of the arena & so it help sets up a Cena heel turn which is expected to come by SummerSlam. I think it's clear that RVD will be winning the WWE Championship at ONS.

I hope so. The guy is so over it's crazy that he hasn't been given the opportunity in so long.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2006, 12:13:28 PM »
yea rvd needs the belt...poor guy shoulda won it 4 years back...so what happened on raw last nite? was it any good? i didnt get a chance to c it... ???

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2006, 01:59:57 PM »
I think they shoulda kept it on Cena longer. I tell you, Edge was the only heel that got booed and had the fans cheering for Cena. If they kept that up, Cena could have had a chance to move down the ranks as a face to work his way back up, maybe try new things and get some better ghostwriters for whatever raps he does anymore. Edge would have been the heel, hell defended against Triple H in at Wrestlemania and let Smackdown be the main event (of course I woulda kept it Angle vs. Mysterio, since we all know what happened to Orton) and then Edges reign could have ended at One Night Stand against RVD. Two worthy people who deserve a desent reign. Of course Edge couldn't be champ, because his ego needed him to wrestle Cena to see if he can get Cena booed, therefore establishing himself as the top heel, that failed, and he will more than likely win against Cena and Edge to fight RVD at One Night Stand, more than likely he'll retain and claim he beat ECW's best in their own home field. I can see it now.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2006, 02:15:10 PM »
It's pretty obvious RVD is going to use his MITB at ONS. If he doesn't win there, he won't win at all,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :