Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267417 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #210 on: May 18, 2006, 04:28:10 PM »
All lot of fights backstage... let's talk about peace

Booker T and Batista made peace :love2:

Yeah, Deacon Batista looks really thrilled lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #211 on: May 18, 2006, 07:00:42 PM »
Different topic...

Remember that boy that killed another kid by doing wrestling moves?

"- Lionel Tate, the teenager who years ago killed a six year old girl using what he claimed were wrestling moves he saw on TV, has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for violating his probation. Tate robbed a pizza delivery man with a gun awhile ago which of course violated his parole. His original trial over the murder of the little girl got lots of national media attention and put some heat on WWE at the time."

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/40915/WWE-News:-New-Japan,-Tate,-CW-Network.htm

30 years isn´t even enough for his stupidity... can´t beleive this... but somehow it makes me laugh.. lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #212 on: May 18, 2006, 07:22:24 PM »
I disagree. The decision was too harsh. He was only 12 years old when the incident happened. I'm sure some of us were big wrestling fans when we were 12 and all tried a move or two on our friends of siblings. The only problem with his case was that the girl died brutally. He basically stomped a 6-year-old girl into liver failure.

Yes, he deserved punishment, but what does throwing a 12-year-old in jail on a life sentence with a group of adults prove? Nothing. Now you got the kid robbing pizzamen because he grew up amongst a bunch of criminals.

And where was the mother's responsibility? Something obviously went wrong when she was raising her son, plus she was in the same house while lionel killed the girl.

But hey, this time he fucked up bad. Oh well...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 07:24:39 PM by -Sikotic- »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #213 on: May 18, 2006, 07:50:49 PM »
Okay, I read up on him a bit... He is 18 years of age now... He spent 3 years in jail although he was sentenced to life without parole...
In 2004 he was released on the condition that he had to wear an electronic monitoring device...

Now I defiantly agree that a life sentence was way too much... He was a kid himself when the incident happened... but, he has spent 3 years in jail, he should do everything to avoid going back there.. especially in his case where he could have been in jail for a long long time... now he was lucky and got out.. he got the chance to do something with his life - or shit.. to even start his life, and then he robs a pizza delivery guy?

How much money did he get form the pizza guy? Enough to warrant a 30 year stay in prison?  I don´t think so... Actually I feel sorry for him... but like I said, getting another chance and fucking it up because of shit like that is just retarded... 18 is old enough to know that I guess.. especially when you´ve spent years in jail already...

Sikotic™

« Reply #214 on: May 18, 2006, 07:57:02 PM »
No doubt. And this time around it's too bad for him because he's an adult.

I still do feel bad for him though. I know those 3 years fucked him up for life. Maybe if the court decided to rehabilitate him since he obviously came from a fucked up household, he could of become a productive member of society.

When he came back home, his mom kicked him out because the parole officer coming over was "too stressful" for her. Instead of helping the guy out she throws him out, how fucked up is that?

Robbing the pizzaman sounds like an act of desperation to me. The whole world, even his own mom turned their back on him.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #215 on: May 18, 2006, 08:28:01 PM »
Robbing the pizzaman sounds like an act of desperation to me. The whole world, even his own mom turned their back on him.

You´re probably right... I didn´t even look at it that way... I just read that article and wondered how someone could put so little thought into it...

Thinking of it now I wouldn´t even be surprised if his mother pulls off an Afeni Shakur and tries to profit off this whole situation... like how hard her life was dealing with her child... maybe I´m just to pessimistic...  :-\

Sikotic™

« Reply #216 on: May 18, 2006, 08:39:58 PM »

You´re probably right... I didn´t even look at it that way... I just read that article and wondered how someone could put so little thought into it...

Thinking of it now I wouldn´t even be surprised if his mother pulls off an Afeni Shakur and tries to profit off this whole situation... like how hard her life was dealing with her child... maybe I´m just to pessimistic...  :-\

You never know lol. While the whole accident took place, the bitch was asleep upstairs. She was the adult in the house that should of been looking out for her son and the little girl. Did she get punished? Not at all.

It's just a weird how the kid took on all of the guilt when the mother was being irresponsible.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #217 on: May 18, 2006, 11:46:00 PM »
Judgement Day :

Here are my predictions :

Winner: Melina

Comment : It's too obvious that Melina is gonna win that useless match! As far as Melina goes :sign_hitit:

Winner : Chris Benoit

Comments : Finlay dont need to beat Benoit for a push... a great performance will be enough to be remembered, they can't let Chris Benoit down like that

Winner : Super Crazy is gonna beat Gregory Helms

Comments: Isnt Helms injured?

Winner : Mark Henry

Comments : I'd be happy to be wrong...but I think they are gonna try to keep Mark Henry's name hot until Batista come back to DESTROY HIM :baseballbat:

Winner : Undertaker

Comments: What a waste of time for Undertaker, Khali has absolutely NO talent, he sucks!

Winner : MNM

Comments : They are gonna cheat!

Winner : Booker T

Comments : He's gonna make Lashley look good enough to have a push, the Booker needs something to yap his mouth about... and Sharmell is the queen, I could see the queen and King of the ring together, should be interesting!

Winner : JBL

Comments : I don't know why Rey keeps losing, that fuckin sucks, he deserves better then that... a belt is nothing if you  get squashed every week, now the world heavyweight championship looks like the Women's championship. They took all the credibility away from Rey and JBL is gonna CHEAT to win so Rey can keep looking like a damn victim

Final Comment : It looks like an okay card but I should be wrong for some matches because I don't watch Smackdown, the stories are boring and some wrestlers just plain suck ( Mark Henry, The Great Khali) and they let some real good athletes down ( Chris Benoit, Matt Hardy)

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #218 on: May 19, 2006, 07:56:14 AM »
Giant Gonzalez > Great Khali

Taker should lose here and hopefully Angle won´t get hurt again...

Besides that, those B ppv´s aren´t even worth to think about any outcomes... So I don´t even bother.. lol  :D

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #219 on: May 19, 2006, 10:51:11 AM »
just watched smackdown and...

*spoiler*
kane was the mystery fighter that jbl was talkin about last week, jbl made rey say may 19th and kane came out WITHOUT his mask, rey got murdered, then the "voices" in kanes head started talkin and rey 619d him, rey was about to end kane but kane caught him and choke slammed him, he didnt go for the pin tho, and jbl said he should pin him, then jbl accidently said may 19th and got choke slammed by kane
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 10:53:30 AM by Lil HD »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #220 on: May 19, 2006, 11:24:19 AM »
here are my Judgment Day predictions:

Melina vs. Jillian

Finlay vs. Benoit
Winner: Finlay; I think they're gonna make his leprochaun sidekick make his debut and interfere in the match

Helms vs. Super Crazy
Winner: Super Crazy; Helms has held it for a while

Angle vs. Henry
Winner: Angle; I think Henry wll attack him after the match though and continue the feud

Undertaker vs. Khali
Winner: Taker; I think Khali will attack him after the match though and continue the feud for a bit

London and Kendrick vs. MNM
Winner: London and Kendrick; MNM has quite a bit of heat on them backstage

Booker T vs. Lashley
Winner: Booker T; I think Sharmell will interfere and cause a distraction and Booker will win, and another feud will start between these two

JBL vs. Rey Mysterio
Winner: JBL; Rey needs knee surgery soon, and unfortunately JBL is gonna be champion again

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #221 on: May 19, 2006, 11:46:15 AM »
here are my Judgment Day predictions:

Melina vs. Jillian

Finlay vs. Benoit
Winner: Finlay

Helms vs. Super Crazy
Winner: Helms ;D

Angle vs. Henry
Winner: Angle

Undertaker vs. Khali
Winner: Khali

London and Kendrick vs. MNM
Winner: MNM :'( (i want to see london & kendrick win it)

Booker T vs. Lashley
Winner: Booker T ;D

JBL vs. Rey Mysterio
Winner: Rey :'( (i want to see jbl win it)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #222 on: May 19, 2006, 12:08:33 PM »
The guy is just straight up a dumbass...That's what it all comes down to.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #223 on: May 19, 2006, 01:31:09 PM »
The guy is just straight up a dumbass...That's what it all comes down to.

???

Sikotic™

« Reply #224 on: May 19, 2006, 01:32:55 PM »
Sikotic's Judgment Day predictions:

Melina vs. Jillian

Finlay vs. Benoit
Winner: Benoit

Helms vs. Super Crazy
Winner: Helms. They're gonna build this guy to be a great champ

Angle vs. Henry