Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267231 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #270 on: May 24, 2006, 10:32:17 AM »
Lots of WWE news and notes; i'll post it in small font though as some parts are spoilers:

Shawn Michaels needs surgery on his knee and may be out several weeks; he had been wearing a knee brace for quite a bit which is wh they set up that injury angle on Raw this week

speaking of HBK, WWE talked to Road Dogg and Billy Gunn about returning to WWE (prolly to reform DX); however, the two are under contract with TNA; plus they've talked bad about HHH so they'd have to make that up

Tazz might move to ECW when it reforms and be an announcer with Joey Styles; if this happens, Simon Dean may be the guy to take over for Tazz on SD

a possible injury angle on SD would be Chris Benoit being out for a short period of time as his shoulder has been bugging him

Victoria is getting her character tweaked

JBL is going to be losing the US title soon (more details about this on the SD spoilers)

Rey is planed to keep the title till at least the Great American Bash

all this from www.nodq.com

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #271 on: May 24, 2006, 10:35:13 AM »
SD spoilers:

http://nodq.com/wwe/150496900.shtml

Three 6 Mafia performed Mark Henry's theme live on the show
Booker T will also be crowned KOTR
besides that, all i gotta say is Smackdown is suffering a whole lot with their roster either being injured or "fired"

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

herpes

« Reply #272 on: May 24, 2006, 12:11:22 PM »
SPOILER ALERT:

Johnny Nitro and Melina are not being suspended. Instead, they are being moved to Raw. Joey Mercury will be on his own on Smackdown.

Yo Bz Mak, our dreams have come true  :D

I dont like this move, you break up quality tags especially when there is a lack of tag teams in general

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #273 on: May 24, 2006, 12:40:21 PM »
Has anyone seen "See No Evil"?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #274 on: May 24, 2006, 01:03:31 PM »

nah, i hear its gotten pretty crappy reviews

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #275 on: May 24, 2006, 01:18:34 PM »

nah, i hear its gotten pretty crappy reviews

Lookin' at reviews, they're actually pretty mixed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #276 on: May 24, 2006, 01:25:04 PM »
Nevermind...It got horrible reviews on rottentomatoes.com/m/1158185-see_no_evil/...A good portion of the people at imdb.com/title/tt0437179/ liked it though.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #277 on: May 24, 2006, 01:34:26 PM »
Nevermind...It got horrible reviews on rottentomatoes.com/m/1158185-see_no_evil/...A good portion of the people at imdb.com/title/tt0437179/ liked it though.

yahoo users also seemed to hav liked it; it prolly isnt as bad as wut critics givit then
maybe ill check it out soon

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #278 on: May 24, 2006, 01:54:08 PM »
I might think about seeing it, the only problem is that I hate movies, but i'm curious about that movie... just for a good laugh

O and here's a spoiler about Smackdown...

jbl might join raw, that would be great for the show, but poor smackdown
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 01:56:00 PM by Bz Mak Iz Active »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #279 on: May 24, 2006, 01:54:40 PM »
I might think about seeing it, the only problem is that I hate movies, but i'm curious about that movie... just for a good laugh

or possibly a good scare  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #280 on: May 24, 2006, 02:01:42 PM »

You hate movies? What kinda shit is that...LOL.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #281 on: May 24, 2006, 02:11:13 PM »
For real... I don't really enjoy movies, maybe because of the last movies I saw with my girlfriend ( Butterfly Effect, Texas Chainsaw Massacrew, love don't cost a thing, u got served) I can enjoy a flick or 2 ( mostly comedies) but i'm not the type of guy who goes see movies or anticipates them. That's fucked up but that's me , i'd rather stay on the internet and refresh the WCCpage until something happens 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #282 on: May 24, 2006, 02:51:34 PM »
For real... I don't really enjoy movies, maybe because of the last movies I saw with my girlfriend ( Butterfly Effect, Texas Chainsaw Massacrew, love don't cost a thing, u got served) I can enjoy a flick or 2 ( mostly comedies) but i'm not the type of guy who goes see movies or anticipates them. That's fucked up but that's me , i'd rather stay on the internet and refresh the WCCpage until something happens 8)

LOL...So there haven't been any movies that you loved or thought were great? I know a lot of movies suck, but I've never heard anyone say "I hate movies" in general...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #283 on: May 24, 2006, 09:31:44 PM »

LOL that's because you're seein some pretty shitty movies. I thought Butterfly Effect was straight though.

Breaking up Tazz and Michsel Cole would be bad. Those 2 are good together.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #284 on: May 24, 2006, 09:38:19 PM »
JBL might actually be gone for good from WWE, apparently he has a really bad back
i think he'll take a bit of time off though to let it heal up a bit, then have the dream feuds he wants and then retire