Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267364 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #540 on: July 01, 2006, 11:34:48 PM »
damn wrestling is old. i use to watch it like 5-6 years ago. wrestling now is for like little 5th graders and shit. with their new gayass wrestlers.

If you haven't watched it in 5 or 6 years how wouldyou know that WWE has gayass wrestlers? You saying you haven't watched in that long period of time eliminates you from having a credible opinion on the matter.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #541 on: July 01, 2006, 11:50:28 PM »
damn wrestling is old. i use to watch it like 5-6 years ago. wrestling now is for like little 5th graders and shit. with their new gayass wrestlers.

Dogg, I watched back in the days when NWA/WCW was on every Saturday on TBS, the AWA was on ESPN and WCCW was also on ESPN, but during the day time when no kids could watch. I was a little kid then, and I remember seeing Kerry Von Eric in the WCCW, I remember Ric Flair in his prime, battling Ricky Steamboat when TBS would show the best NWA/WCW matches of the year at like 12am, and I remember watching Saturday Night Main Event when Jake Roberts was a heel and he was getting more pops than everybody outside Hulk Hogan. I have been a wrestling fan for a long time, I mean a long time. And to tell me it's old when you talk about 5 years ago. To me, 5 years ago was just like yesterday. To me, Dusty Rhodes, the Von Erics, Sarget Slaughter, Jerry Lawler in AWA, matches in which the wrestlers are over the ring, the Midnight Express, watching Nick Bockwinkle, not on tape, but straight outta the TV, seeing Hulk slam Andre live. I could have said 5 years ago, wrestling is old, the wrestlers are gay compared to 1988. But I don't, simply because wrestling evolves, and it changes, and with time, the gimmicks change. In 1993, a Hip-Hop artist that was white would not fly after Vanilla Ice. John Cena is a good thing, he shows change. In 1988, Kurt Angle would be NWA World Champion, and be considered to be the best today. In the WWF, he'd be someone used to put over Hogan, and in AWA he'd never get the title as Gagne would keep it away from him so he can attempt to get more viewers. Today, Angle is somewhere in between all of that. You liked 5 years ago, cool, but is always changes, don't hate.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #542 on: July 02, 2006, 06:16:30 PM »
they're gonna be pushing a storyline for Hogan vs. Orton at SummerSlam from wut i read
Hogan wanted his daughter to get involved to help her get more known by ppl and to help her boost her music career; not sure if thatll take place though

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #543 on: July 02, 2006, 06:30:20 PM »
they're gonna be pushing a storyline for Hogan vs. Orton at SummerSlam from wut i read
Hogan wanted his daughter to get involved to help her get more known by ppl and to help her boost her music career; not sure if thatll take place though

that song they played of hers is butt,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #544 on: July 02, 2006, 09:53:49 PM »
Source: Wrestling-Observer Newsletter

Although Trish Stratus is hardly viewed as another Stacy Keibler in terms of inevitably leaving WWE, the company is unaware of her long-term plans—the lack of knowledge about where she stands resulted in her quick, clean job on RAW.

Stratus' contract expires in August and although she's negotiating with Johnny Ace, a new deal has not yet been signed.
Plus, regardless of her contractual status, she will be taking time off in September for her wedding and honeymoon.

Again, while Stratus has shown interest in remaining with WWE, there's enough question about her long-term future that the company feels it needs to elevate other Divas.

PWInsider.com is reporting that Trish Stratus' current contract with WWE will be expiring this August and that she might be taking time off from the company to get married. Details are pretty sketchy at this point, but if we begin to see Trish's character getting fazed out on WWE TV in the next month, then you know why.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 10:02:43 PM by Perfection »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #545 on: July 02, 2006, 10:08:47 PM »
nooo, not Trish  :'(

well; i guess this atleast answers the question if she plays for the other team or not

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #546 on: July 02, 2006, 10:17:33 PM »
man thats gonna be weak if trish leaves! shes the most dominant female in wwe and the most recognized!  shes got the wrestling skill,looks, and charisma...

Sikotic™

« Reply #547 on: July 03, 2006, 12:05:48 AM »
Good for her. She should quit and start a family. It'll suck for us, but her she's contributed alot. Mickie can carry the torch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Paul

« Reply #548 on: July 03, 2006, 05:58:10 AM »

i think thts why after they showed the video u see orton smiling and knoddin his head as he watched it
funkyfreshintheflesh

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #549 on: July 03, 2006, 11:04:39 AM »
RVD & Sabu busted in Ohio for drugs
Submitted by lordsofpain on Monday, July 3, 2006 at 1:20 PM EST

From http://www.irontontribune.com

Wrestling stars busted in Hanging Rock
By Kirsten Stanley/The Ironton Tribune

HANGING ROCK - Two wrestling superstars from Extreme Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Entertainment may be tough in the ring, but they didn't have enough muscle to escape drug charges after being stopped Sunday night by the Ohio State Highway Patrol.

Robert Alex Szatowski, aka WWE and ECW champion Rob Van Dam, and Terry Michael Brunk, aka Sabu, also a former ECW champion, were pulled over on U.S. 52, near Patrick Street in Hanging Rock at about 10:15 p.m. The two were apparently driving from their performances at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena earlier in the evening.

According to the OSHP, Szatowski was initially stopped for speeding. When troopers approached his vehicle, they smelled marijuana and performed a search. Troopers found the wrestler in possession of 18 grams of marijuana and five Vicodin, prescription pain pills. Brunk was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and also had nine pills that were not immediately identifiable, but were known to be controlled substances, according to the OSHP. Both were cited and posted bond at the scene.

Szatowski, of Battle Creek, Mich., has had a long, successful career with both the WWE and ECW. In addition to being the current champion of both, he has been intercontinental champion six times, hardcore champion four times and has been a part of several championship tag team duos.

He is scheduled to wrestle tonight on WWE Raw and is also wrestling Tuesday night to retain his WWE and ECW titles during the "Extreme Rules Match" on the Sci-Fi channel.

Brunk, who lists his hometown as Bombay, India, on the WWE Web site, has also had a successful career with the ECW, earning world heavyweight championship titles two times and tag team championship honors three times.

Both Brunk and Szatowski are scheduled to appear at 10 a.m. Thursday in Ironton Municipal Court. Both wrestlers won their matches last night in Huntington, W.Va. Van Dam defeated the Big Show and Sabu defeated Justin Credible.

http://www.irontontribune.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #550 on: July 03, 2006, 01:00:15 PM »
Oh man, you know how pissed the WWE is that they put their faith in a guy and allow him to hold 2 of their world titles, and they get busted for drugs? They'll both disappear very soon, and Vince will keep them until their contracts run out.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #551 on: July 03, 2006, 01:53:57 PM »
RVD & Sabu doing what we all do (Real Homies) on a regular...
but their life is put on full blast.

Suck's for them
They are the best WWE has at the moment
Just their lifestyle is regular, so they will be punished for it.

Suck's for my Homie Sabu, (During his XPW day's (When we had our own Xtreme brand in L.A.) , we kicked it..

Hope everything work's out

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #552 on: July 03, 2006, 02:40:24 PM »
it's too bad, but they're probably gonna to be made an example of...really sucks for RVD with this huge push he's been getting lately,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #553 on: July 03, 2006, 02:48:43 PM »
wow; i wonder wuts gonna happen to the main event tonite now

terrible news for all 3 parties: rvd, sabu and wwe

Sikotic™

« Reply #554 on: July 03, 2006, 04:21:46 PM »
RVD & Sabu doing what we all do (Real Homies) on a regular...
but their life is put on full blast.

That's real man. They can't even act surprised that RVD came up with that shit. Dude is notorious for smokin'.

Without RVD and Sabu....RIP ECW: June 2006-July 2006

THA SAUCE HOUSE