Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267433 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #555 on: July 03, 2006, 04:28:49 PM »
This wasn't even photoshopped. It comes straight outta High Times magazine a few years back.

SO don't be surprised WWE.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #556 on: July 03, 2006, 04:37:07 PM »
i read on the wwe.com site that Sabu and RVD will still be there tonight and tomorrow night while the investigation goes on.

i seriously hope they don't leave though for ECW's sake; im sure TNA would pick them up or atleast make an attempt if they are released

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Paul

« Reply #557 on: July 03, 2006, 04:40:36 PM »

Suck's for my Homie Sabu, (During his XPW day's (When we had our own Xtreme brand in L.A.) , we kicked it..

seriously, whats the guy like, seems a bit of a wierdo with all those fuckin scars over his body

This wasn't even photoshopped. It comes straight outta High Times magazine a few years back.

SO don't be surprised WWE.

how did no'one even notice this
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sikotic™

« Reply #558 on: July 03, 2006, 06:15:40 PM »
Haha, damn WWE ain't fuckin around. They're gonna strip RVD of the title tonight.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #559 on: July 03, 2006, 07:35:42 PM »
that sux though...cause just when rvd finally won the belt...this shit happens....well atleast dude won the belt...fuckin pothead  ;D

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #560 on: July 04, 2006, 02:19:45 AM »
strip the title but dont fire them, jus suspend them like they did with orton thats only fair after all flair still has his job and he beatup that guy a few months ago
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Trauma-san

« Reply #561 on: July 04, 2006, 07:54:32 AM »
strip the title but dont fire them, jus suspend them like they did with orton thats only fair after all flair still has his job and he beatup that guy a few months ago

... except that never happened.  He wasn't even in Charlotte that day.

RVD and Sabu broke the law.  That's what's up.  It doesn't matter if you think your'e some kind of rebel and the pot laws are bad, or that he's "real" for smoking, he broke the law.  WWE frowns on their world champs breaking the law.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #562 on: July 04, 2006, 10:35:25 AM »
Edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Paul

« Reply #563 on: July 04, 2006, 01:10:36 PM »
Edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

damn tht was brilliant :D :D :D :D
funkyfreshintheflesh

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #564 on: July 04, 2006, 01:16:13 PM »
That Candice Michelle Scene was hot :drool:

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #565 on: July 04, 2006, 03:35:00 PM »
Randy Orton thing was different; that was based on his attitude

RVD and Sabu violated the drug policy; and according to the drug policy they would be terminated
so if WWE doesnt fire them assuming theya re guilty, it means they will contradict themselves and that'll give them negative publicity

basically itll be a lose-lose situation for WWE

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #566 on: July 04, 2006, 04:24:12 PM »
i didn't catch the main event last night but the DX shit was  8) too funny

edit: i just read at wwe.com that egde won the strap last night, that's real dope. glad they didn't give it to cena, i hope his run lasts a lil longer this time

chill
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 04:36:12 PM by AlerG »
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #567 on: July 04, 2006, 05:10:51 PM »
im happy edge is champ; at first i kinda found him annoying but slowly he grew on me

btw, rvd and the ecw championship is gonna be addressed tonight...i wonder wutll happen
if rvd and sabu are gona, ecw will be so garbage; angle is taking time off as well so if all three names are gon for a bit of time, itll be terrible

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #568 on: July 04, 2006, 05:19:26 PM »
Edge has all the qualities it takes to be a champion. He's great on the mic, his in-ring skill is among the best. He's put on great hardcore matches, high flying, and completely entertaining. They need to get him away from Lita though, i think people still have a sour taste in their mouth about what happened in the passed with Matt Hardy. Speaking of which, what happened to him, they seemed to have turned him into a jobber the last time i checked which i think is a big mistake. He's another great talent like Christian that they never took advantage of,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #569 on: July 04, 2006, 05:21:10 PM »
Sucks what can happen to people just from smoking weed...I was just rolling a blunt as I was reading this thread... :-\