Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267440 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #570 on: July 04, 2006, 05:23:13 PM »
Edge has all the qualities it takes to be a champion. He's great on the mic, his in-ring skill is among the best. He's put on great hardcore matches, high flying, and completely entertaining. They need to get him away from Lita though, i think people still have a sour taste in their mouth about what happened in the passed with Matt Hardy. Speaking of which, what happened to him, they seemed to have turned him into a jobber the last time i checked which i think is a big mistake. He's another great talent like Christian that they never took advantage of,

chill

The Brood was the shit. Metrosexual Vampires...LMAO

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #571 on: July 04, 2006, 05:23:37 PM »
Sucks what can happen to people just from smoking weed...I was just rolling a blunt as I was reading this thread... :-\

huh what r u talkin bout? what happened?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #572 on: July 04, 2006, 05:31:09 PM »
Sucks what can happen to people just from smoking weed...I was just rolling a blunt as I was reading this thread... :-\

sabu and rvd thing lol
reda posts above if u havent already

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #573 on: July 04, 2006, 06:07:04 PM »
Edge has all the qualities it takes to be a champion. He's great on the mic, his in-ring skill is among the best. He's put on great hardcore matches, high flying, and completely entertaining. They need to get him away from Lita though, i think people still have a sour taste in their mouth about what happened in the passed with Matt Hardy. Speaking of which, what happened to him, they seemed to have turned him into a jobber the last time i checked which i think is a big mistake. He's another great talent like Christian that they never took advantage of,

chill

Well, I dont' like Edge... but the only problem with your Lita thing is, .... Edge was the one fucking her!  So if they've got a sour taste in their mouth about Lita, they've got it about Edge too, he was right there.

Trauma-san

« Reply #574 on: July 04, 2006, 06:08:12 PM »

sabu and rvd thing lol
reda posts above if u havent already

What happened with Sabu and RVD????????? 

WHAT POSTS?????

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #575 on: July 04, 2006, 06:09:35 PM »
RVD & Sabu busted in Ohio for drugs
Submitted by lordsofpain on Monday, July 3, 2006 at 1:20 PM EST

From http://www.irontontribune.com

Wrestling stars busted in Hanging Rock
By Kirsten Stanley/The Ironton Tribune

HANGING ROCK - Two wrestling superstars from Extreme Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Entertainment may be tough in the ring, but they didn't have enough muscle to escape drug charges after being stopped Sunday night by the Ohio State Highway Patrol.

Robert Alex Szatowski, aka WWE and ECW champion Rob Van Dam, and Terry Michael Brunk, aka Sabu, also a former ECW champion, were pulled over on U.S. 52, near Patrick Street in Hanging Rock at about 10:15 p.m. The two were apparently driving from their performances at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena earlier in the evening.

According to the OSHP, Szatowski was initially stopped for speeding. When troopers approached his vehicle, they smelled marijuana and performed a search. Troopers found the wrestler in possession of 18 grams of marijuana and five Vicodin, prescription pain pills. Brunk was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and also had nine pills that were not immediately identifiable, but were known to be controlled substances, according to the OSHP. Both were cited and posted bond at the scene.

Szatowski, of Battle Creek, Mich., has had a long, successful career with both the WWE and ECW. In addition to being the current champion of both, he has been intercontinental champion six times, hardcore champion four times and has been a part of several championship tag team duos.

He is scheduled to wrestle tonight on WWE Raw and is also wrestling Tuesday night to retain his WWE and ECW titles during the "Extreme Rules Match" on the Sci-Fi channel.

Brunk, who lists his hometown as Bombay, India, on the WWE Web site, has also had a successful career with the ECW, earning world heavyweight championship titles two times and tag team championship honors three times.

Both Brunk and Szatowski are scheduled to appear at 10 a.m. Thursday in Ironton Municipal Court. Both wrestlers won their matches last night in Huntington, W.Va. Van Dam defeated the Big Show and Sabu defeated Justin Credible.

http://www.irontontribune.com

Trauma-san

« Reply #576 on: July 04, 2006, 06:10:46 PM »
I know, I was just fucking around.  I'd already commented on it above. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #577 on: July 04, 2006, 06:37:04 PM »
I'm happy Edge is champ. He's a great worker. People didn't like his last run, but since then, he's slowly been getting over with fans. And he's generally disliked by most people, which is good because a new top heel is needed while HHH takes a break from being the one everybody dislikes.

Too bad this means a feud with Cena :'(. Man, that guy bores me in the ring. His gimmick is beyond me too. So he went from rapper to a soldier overight or what? I'm guessing it's because of his movie that's coming out soon.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #578 on: July 04, 2006, 06:52:57 PM »
^^Does that dude still rap?

Sikotic™

« Reply #579 on: July 04, 2006, 06:55:50 PM »
Thank God, no.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #580 on: July 04, 2006, 07:30:50 PM »
I liked his early raps when he would make old school references, and talking about his old Prototype gimmick.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #581 on: July 04, 2006, 08:50:39 PM »
^^^was that when he had his lackie B square?....yea its good edge is champ....i'd prefer him over cena....

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #582 on: July 05, 2006, 04:49:45 AM »
^^^was that when he had his lackie B square?....yea its good edge is champ....i'd prefer him over cena....

hell yeah... B Square was the shit

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #583 on: July 05, 2006, 10:42:27 AM »
I guess thats cool about Edge, gives it a variation abit.. but fuck feuding with Cena, hes way too annoying nowadays and just overall sucks.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #584 on: July 05, 2006, 10:50:14 AM »
When did Cena stop rapping? He wasn't THAT bad, I mean, for a wrestler...At least he wasn't tryna be all mainstream and shit. LOL. I only heard like one track though...Oh, and I saw this video "I'm A Bad Man"...LMAO.