Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267418 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #585 on: July 05, 2006, 04:37:23 PM »
When did Cena stop rapping? He wasn't THAT bad, I mean, for a wrestler...At least he wasn't tryna be all mainstream and shit. LOL. I only heard like one track though...Oh, and I saw this video "I'm A Bad Man"...LMAO.

i think he stopped rapping after he came to Raw or a short while after that; not 100% sure though

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #586 on: July 05, 2006, 05:05:17 PM »
When did Cena stop rapping? He wasn't THAT bad, I mean, for a wrestler...At least he wasn't tryna be all mainstream and shit. LOL. I only heard like one track though...Oh, and I saw this video "I'm A Bad Man"...LMAO.

I've heard *YOU* rap.  You really aren't a very good judge of whether or not someone is a good or bad rapper.  I'll just leave it at that. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #587 on: July 05, 2006, 05:07:25 PM »

I've heard *YOU* rap.  You really aren't a very good judge of whether or not someone is a good or bad rapper.  I'll just leave it at that. 

You heard me rap when I was 13. I admit it was not good...I also know you can't do better. I ALSO know you don't have to be a good rapper to judge what you hear or a good film-maker to judge what you see...You're simply an idiot. :D

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #588 on: July 06, 2006, 04:54:55 PM »
batista returns tomorrow night!!

although technically it was on monday but same shyt lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #589 on: July 06, 2006, 05:07:32 PM »
LOL!, Rvd lost both his championships!! First Edge and now Big Show rofl!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #590 on: July 06, 2006, 07:17:10 PM »
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Randy Orton is the latest wrestler in a long line of wrestlers to violate the WWE's Wellness Program. Sources within WWE have confirmed that Randy Orton recently failed to meet the requirements to pass the WWE Wellness Program drug test. Also, WWE officials found over eight bottles of non-prescription Painkillers in Randy Orton's dressing bag at a recent event. Vince McMahon recently had a talk with talent from all three brands in which he warned them about the use of Painkillers. And if that isn't enough, it should be noted that Orton has tested positive for steriod use within the last two months.

Seeing how he will be a vital part of SummerSlam when he does battle with Hulk Hogan, it remains to be seen if WWE will punish him, thus complicating this important storyline. If action isn't taken, it will be highly unfair to Rob Van Dam, not to mention that it will look very bad in the eyes of the public.

There will be more on this story as it develops.

Sikotic™

« Reply #591 on: July 06, 2006, 08:05:01 PM »
Wow, Orton is one of the biggest fuck-ups in wrestling history. He could be on the top of the world too, because most people like him....I never liked the guy to begin with, but for some reason, he gets over with his lame Rock impersonations.

It's really time to let the guy go.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #592 on: July 06, 2006, 08:31:12 PM »
Yeah for sure, fuck Orton I never liked him

westkoastanostra

« Reply #593 on: July 06, 2006, 09:27:37 PM »
damn...orton done fucked up BIG this time!...fire his fuckin ass...

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #594 on: July 07, 2006, 02:28:53 AM »
Wow, Orton is one of the biggest fuck-ups in wrestling history. He could be on the top of the world too, because most people like him....I never liked the guy to begin with, but for some reason, he gets over with his lame Rock impersonations.

It's really time to let the guy go.

Exactly.

When I first saw him in Evolution I thought he was a nice sidekick but nothing more. One that has potential to be more than just a member of a group but not enough to be a star on his own. Then when they broke him away from the group I actually thought he could get over and I still didn´t like him that much but over the time it seemed that I began to appreciate him - or maybe I just got used to him lol.

Now when I look at him nowadays, and that is not too often cause I can´t watch WWE here,  I just wish that he´d be gone already.  I think he is just boring, nothing about him that makes me wanna see him wrestle more often. Plus his finisher sucks hardcore.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #595 on: July 07, 2006, 05:31:12 PM »
i just read the Randy Orton thing was a fake and he hasn't failed the drug test

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #596 on: July 07, 2006, 06:32:18 PM »
Apparently, Hulk and Brooke Hogan are gonne be at Saturday Nights Main Event

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #597 on: July 07, 2006, 07:28:26 PM »
so who wathced Batista's return tonight?

i found it really gay that they had the World Champ come out to attack Henry from behind.....and then get his ass kicked by Henry

Sikotic™

« Reply #598 on: July 08, 2006, 03:13:57 AM »
i just read the Randy Orton thing was a fake and he hasn't failed the drug test

Still....fuck him lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #599 on: July 08, 2006, 07:25:04 AM »
so who wathced Batista's return tonight?

i found it really gay that they had the World Champ come out to attack Henry from behind.....and then get his ass kicked by Henry

HEEL TURN! HEEL TURN!