Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267304 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #600 on: July 08, 2006, 08:38:21 AM »
Ya Rey keeps getting punk'd , I feel like he's gonna grow sick and tired of it and become a heel

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #601 on: July 08, 2006, 10:56:43 AM »
Chesapeake Man Claims Injury By WWE Wrestler

Chesapeake Man Claims Injury By WWE Wrestler

A Chesapeake man says he had a run-in with a WWE wrestler and came away with an injured arm.

The incident took place last Sunday night after a WWE Raw house show at Norfolk Scope.

27-year-old Jason Wilson spotted two WWE Superstars in a car, waiting at a red light.

Wilson says Women's Champion Mickie James gave him an autograph, but "Kenny" ripped his sign, and gave him a shoulder strain.

"I always got autographs by male and female wrestlers. And they've always been polite. He was the only one who acted that way," said Wilson in an interview at his Chesapeake home.

Kenny is 20-year-old Ken Doane, a tag-team champion who plays the role of an evil male cheerleader. Wilson says Kenny held onto his sign after the traffic light turned green.

"That's when it ripped in the end and fell on the ground," said Wilson. "And it's not my fault he did what he did. I'm innocent and I'm going to take a warrant out. And nobody's going to stop me over my dead body!"

Wilson's doctor and diagnosed him with a left shoulder strain. He's now on medication.

Wilson called World Wrestling Entertainment. Gary Davis, Vice President for corporate communicaitons, says the company offered Wilson autographed photos but Wilson refused and asked for money. That's when WWE asked for a written report.

The company is also standing behind 'Kenny', saying the only contact he made was when Mickie James signed the poster. They don't know how Wilson got hurt.

Wilson says he knows the difference between real and fake and believes Kenny did more than just play his character.

"I just do. I feel the way I do because he was real. And not just he ripped my poster, which is a misdemeanor, but then he hurt my arm and shoulder," said Wilson.

Wilson has been in touch with Scope management. He also plans to go to the Norfolk magistrate's office tomorrow to try to get a misdemeanor charge.

http://nodq.com/wwe/154383179.shtml

all this negative publicity for WWE has gotta be pissing off Vince lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #602 on: July 08, 2006, 10:59:51 AM »
*30 day suspension*

LMAO...Vince reminds me of Overseer.

Trauma-san

« Reply #603 on: July 08, 2006, 02:19:00 PM »
That guy sounds like a bitch.  Damn.  Mickie James is fucking Kenny.  I never would have seen that one coming. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #604 on: July 08, 2006, 02:53:05 PM »
This new generation of wrestlers are really, really stupid. Guys like Orton, RVD, Kenny, etc. need to stop taking notes from guys like Warrior and Sid.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #605 on: July 08, 2006, 09:53:28 PM »
Dave Meltzer is reporting that WWE is under the impression that Trish Stratus will not be renewing her contract when it expires in August. As previously reported, Stratus is getting married to her long time boyfriend in September, and the blond beauty apparently wants to pursue an acting career.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #606 on: July 09, 2006, 05:35:42 AM »
Dave Meltzer is reporting that WWE is under the impression that Trish Stratus will not be renewing her contract when it expires in August. As previously reported, Stratus is getting married to her long time boyfriend in September, and the blond beauty apparently wants to pursue an acting career.

>:( ..... :( ...... :'(

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #607 on: July 09, 2006, 01:12:44 PM »
i guess theyre gonna be making trish job now to help elevate other divas

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #608 on: July 09, 2006, 04:55:09 PM »
finally got to watching RAW this week, it was pretty good

DX segments had me crackin up
The Candice one was damn hot; at first i was wonderin wtf was happenin
then when the chicks came out form underneath i was like "damnnnn"

and how DX kept rewinding the Melina and Trish stuff, that was great too

the Lita/Torrie match was pretty good for a women's match; they should have Lita wrestle more; Torrie is also pretty good, i think shes improved (or has finally started showering her skills)

the 5 man tag match was mehh  :-\

the Highlanders seem pretty good; they kind of remind me of the Bushwackers; hopefully the writers will keep the two together for a while as a tag team and give them a good push in the tag division

the championship match was pretty good; i was laughing at the end when they showed that kid who looked shocked and couldn't believe Edge won lol

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #609 on: July 10, 2006, 02:25:32 AM »

the Lita/Torrie match was pretty good for a women's match; they should have Lita wrestle more; Torrie is also pretty good, i think shes improved (or has finally started showering her skills)

the Highlanders seem pretty good; they kind of remind me of the Bushwackers; hopefully the writers will keep the two together for a while as a tag team and give them a good push in the tag division

the championship match was pretty good; i was laughing at the end when they showed that kid who looked shocked and couldn't believe Edge won lol
I hardly ever get a chance to watch or smackdown cuz im always workin.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #610 on: July 10, 2006, 03:50:33 PM »

i know how u feel man; i download raw and ecw (smackdown's i get to catch)
only get time on the weekends to watch it

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #611 on: July 10, 2006, 04:16:30 PM »

i know how u feel man; i download raw and ecw (smackdown's i get to catch)
only get time on the weekends to watch it
Damn I got lucky today, no work  :raisetheroof: But im very pissed to hear that my baby mickie james is fuckin kenny :baseballbat: someones gonna get they ass beat.

Trauma-san

« Reply #612 on: July 10, 2006, 04:23:47 PM »
Man, she's hot as hell, isn't she?  Thick, but not fat.  Kinda short.  Crazy curves.  Very athletic.  Pretty.  Nice hair.  Crazy.  Everything a guy wants in a girl. 

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #613 on: July 10, 2006, 04:34:03 PM »
Man, she's hot as hell, isn't she?  Thick, but not fat.  Kinda short.  Crazy curves.  Very athletic.  Pretty.  Nice hair.  Crazy.  Everything a guy wants in a girl. 
HELL YEA, she is what I like to call Perfect.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #614 on: July 10, 2006, 06:13:44 PM »
Cena shud stop doin that salute

im gonna take a guess and say that it has sumthin to do with the Marine though lol