Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267377 times)

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #660 on: July 16, 2006, 03:25:22 AM »
^damn that sucks, i wonder what's gonna happen with Batista now.  ???

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #661 on: July 16, 2006, 04:12:52 AM »
^damn that sucks, i wonder what's gonna happen with Batista now.  ???

who knows...the positive to this though i guess is that Henry wont injure anyone else for a while

and im gonna assume that when Henry returns, they'll continue the fued

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #662 on: July 16, 2006, 01:25:00 PM »
SNME rating bombs even worse than the last one

The rating for last night's Saturday Night's Main Event can only be called incomprehensibly bad, doing a 2.65 based on the fast nationals. The final number, which will be out in a few days, probably won't vary much for this. It finished last, going against rerun programming, although none of the networks did any numbers last night. Worse, unlike the first one, which did a 3.11 and was a bomb, you can't even use the Hulk Hogan is the biggest draw to mainstream fans and he wasn't there excuse.

http://nodq.com/wwe/155085091.shtml

cant really say im surprised...the card didn't look as good as they made it seem to be
i think the card they had last time was a lot better IMO

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #663 on: July 16, 2006, 03:01:17 PM »
when does tsn not showing raw take effect?

and when it moves to the other channel, will it still be on at 9 pm?

i'm not happy about this,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

westkoastanostra

« Reply #664 on: July 16, 2006, 03:14:40 PM »
mark henry is as fragile as randy orton...if not worse..LOL @ world's strongest man.....dude is always getting hurt...thats how his 10 years in WWE went by fast...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #665 on: July 16, 2006, 03:27:34 PM »
when does tsn not showing raw take effect?

and when it moves to the other channel, will it still be on at 9 pm?

i'm not happy about this,

chill

until the end of July
from August it will be moved to the Score

this is all according to reports though; if you get a chance, check out the news conference i think thats on Wednesday at 1PM EST on the Score

Sikotic™

« Reply #666 on: July 16, 2006, 11:54:47 PM »
mark henry is as fragile as randy orton...if not worse..LOL @ world's strongest man.....dude is always getting hurt...thats how his 10 years in WWE went by fast...

Yup, those 2 guys break down more than a Hyundai.

And I'm surprised by the hate Melina has been getting. She's hot. Just watch her on TV and you'll see. A couple of bad pictures with bad lighting that were taken years ago don't really hold up today.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #667 on: July 18, 2006, 07:11:00 AM »
Hulk Hogan was cool as fuck like always.  Did anybody see on "Hogan Knows Best" the lengths he's going to now to work a match?  He feels like he has to go out there and basically hurt himself in the ring to put on the best performance he can... he's old and over the hill, he weighs nearly 300 pounds and gets thrown around by whoever he's wrestling so much that he usually sprains a knee or something in 1 match.  He's had his hip replaced, his knee replaced.  He's had injuries all up and down his body... they showed after his match with Shawn Michaels last year, he had to fly to a special clinic in the north to get pain killers injected into his spine... and this is like an every match thing.  After the match, he had knee surgery.  After that, the Big Show stepped on his foot and broke it at a movie shoot... People don't realize the crap he's going through to help his daughter's career.

Here's a guy who was a fat ass as a kid, then decided to change it and started lifting weights 4 or 5 hours a day... he's woke up at 5:30 in the morning ever since and has an incredible work ethic.  He's trying to get Brooke's music career over, so he's doing it the only way he knows how: step in the ring and get the shit beat out of him by some guy less than half his age.  He already knows he's probably going to need surgery again after the match, but here he goes anyways.  People never notice what's going on there, that's a hell of a story, and it's not just his, tons of wrestlers do that.  Ric Flair does it all the time.  When Hogan fought Andre, Andre was hurting and on his way out, Andre asked Hogan to slam him in the ring, Hogan did and sent Andre to the hospital, at the same time it pulled a muscle in Hulk's back that never healed.... these guys are fucking gladiators, man.  Now Hogan's old and doing the same thing Andre was doing back then. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #668 on: July 18, 2006, 08:32:36 AM »
any wrestler in Hulk Hogan's position, or Andre in '87 knows that they are responsible for putting over the next big star. Andre could have been a dick, and not let Hogan slam him, and taken the world title, and killed Hulkamania. But Andre put Hogan over for the business. Hogan, since returning over to WWF/E, has put over The Rock, Kurt Angle and Brock Lesner in a major way. The only major star that needs to comeback and put over people is Austin. The Rock put over the Hurricane... lol... and Ric is putting over the roster, and Shawn Michaels puts over people, he needs to put over Shelton in a feud of the most athletic wrestlers, but still, Michaels puts over plenty of people. Jericho put over Cena, Shelton and plenty of other people. Once you are established, it's your job to put over established people once you get to the point where you are calling it quits. People knock Hogan, but at his age, no one is going to comeback just to have Angle be the first person to make a Red and Yellow Hogan tap out, or make Brock Lesner beat the shit outta you.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #669 on: July 18, 2006, 09:22:49 AM »
The only major star that needs to comeback and put over people is Austin.

I'd love to see Austin in another match but with his fucked up neck (among other physical problems) i doubt he'll be coming back any time soon, or ever.

Sikotic™

« Reply #670 on: July 18, 2006, 12:13:33 PM »

Austin's an asshole. He had the opportunity to put over Brock Lesnar, another asshole, and walked out. That's why in 2006, Hogan is more relevant to wrestling fans than Austin is now. Nobody is even checking for Austin anymore.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #671 on: July 18, 2006, 03:17:30 PM »

Austin's an asshole. He had the opportunity to put over Brock Lesnar, another asshole, and walked out. That's why in 2006, Hogan is more relevant to wrestling fans than Austin is now. Nobody is even checking for Austin anymore.

Hogan is going to all lengths to put over his daughter, he music is brutal, don't get me wrong, she's your typical blond hot valley girl but...with me being in my position trying to break into the music business it makes me upset seeing the breaks people get based on their parents or famous friends and relatives :(

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #672 on: July 18, 2006, 03:38:22 PM »

Hogan is going to all lengths to put over his daughter, he music is brutal, don't get me wrong, she's your typical blond hot valley girl but...with me being in my position trying to break into the music business it makes me upset seeing the breaks people get based on their parents or famous friends and relatives :(

chill

Agreed...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #673 on: July 18, 2006, 04:46:37 PM »
how was Raw last night?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #674 on: July 18, 2006, 04:50:25 PM »
how was Raw last night?
Hard to remember ;D