Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 270358 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #675 on: July 18, 2006, 04:51:46 PM »
how was Raw last night?
Hard to remember ;D

aah well, i guess ill hafta see then when i download it lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #676 on: July 18, 2006, 04:58:35 PM »
how was Raw last night?
Hard to remember ;D

Yea I need to d/l it too, I got home at like 10:45 and only saw the main event. it was Shane O Mac vs. Michael and triple h and mcmahon ringside then....dont wanna give the ending away

Trauma-san

« Reply #677 on: July 18, 2006, 04:59:23 PM »
The only major star that needs to comeback and put over people is Austin.

Austin's an asshole. He had the opportunity to put over Brock Lesnar, another asshole, and walked out. That's why in 2006, Hogan is more relevant to wrestling fans than Austin is now. Nobody is even checking for Austin anymore.

Austin was supposed to work a match with Hogan earlier this year.  He low blowed Hogan at the hall of fame ceremony (in my bag I found a can of whoop ass and it had hulk hogan's name on it) while Hogan was sitting in a chair right behind him, then was supposed to show up on Raw and work an angle with Hogan.  Guess who no-showed.  The same guy who walked out a couple years ago, and he's known for beating the shit out of any woman who gets anywhere near him: Steve Austin.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #678 on: July 18, 2006, 05:11:57 PM »
how was Raw last night?
Hard to remember ;D

Yea I need to d/l it too, I got home at like 10:45 and only saw the main event. it was Shane O Mac vs. Michael and triple h and mcmahon ringside then....dont wanna give the ending away

Ill post up the link once i get the hookup for it

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #679 on: July 18, 2006, 05:12:29 PM »
how was Raw last night?
Hard to remember ;D

Ill post up the link once i get the hookup for it
Koo.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #680 on: July 18, 2006, 05:13:53 PM »
i heard Austin didnt want to fight w/ Hogan cause he knows that Hogan has the political edge backstage and didn't want that to effect the end result.

so a question to u guys, who would you rather see win if the match happened; Austin or Hogan?

Trauma-san

« Reply #681 on: July 18, 2006, 09:49:55 PM »
Hogan, of course. 

1. Hogan doesn't beat his women up.
2. Hogan has meant more to the industry than Austin.
3. In a shoot fight, Hulk Hogan would beat the fuck out of Steve Austin.  He's huge.
4. Hogan at 50 has a better work ethic than Austin at 38.
5. Hogan never was a good wrestler; he still isn't.  Austin once was a great wrestler, now he's incapable of anything more than Hogan can do.  He's fallen from one of the best, to about on par with Hogan as far as in ring ability.  Punch somebody, knock them down, do some sort of figure 4, or a submission move... etc. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #682 on: July 18, 2006, 10:28:44 PM »
There was one match I think back in 2000 when Chris Benoit just arrived in the WWE with Eddie Gurerro, Saturn, and Dean Malenko. I think he challenged Austin to a match using only technical skill with only maneuvers, no punches allowed. It turned out to be a great match. Years after that match, you can notice Austin's ability deteriorate. He just lost his love for the business, but that's pretty fucked up that he never put anyone over before he went out. That's why I'm fine with him not accepting to fight Hogan. He can't put over the most over guy in the wrestling world anyways. Win, lose, or draw, Hogan still comes out a winner. Nobody else can do that, not Flair, not Foley, none of them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #683 on: July 19, 2006, 12:14:41 AM »
i dont get involved in austin's personal life.....thats his business...but it would be cool if austin was still wrestling...a match w/ hogan would be great....

Trauma-san

« Reply #684 on: July 19, 2006, 06:05:02 AM »
See, I just can't agree with that.  If somebody beats up women... I'm supposed to watch him fighting on t.v.? I can't support that, Austin's a pussy and a punk.  HE BEAT DEBRA I mean come on.  This isn't somebody we don't know; he actually beat up women that we know from t.v.  I'm supposed to get behind his cocky behavior on t.v. and root for him?   That's the same cocky behavior that punches a woman in the face when she does something to dissapoint him.  He's a little boy. 

Austin at one time, though, was an excellent wrestler.  In his ECW days, he was the man. 

westkoastanostra

« Reply #685 on: July 19, 2006, 09:39:34 AM »
^^^ok buddy...i get your point...thats how u feel.....thats u

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #686 on: July 19, 2006, 10:31:14 AM »
Last night I was dreaming about dating Brooke Hogan and that I was in Hogans house and that I basically just wanted to fuck Brooke. Then Hulk got all upset and wanted to hurt me. He dropkicked me - then I knew it was a dream. lol

westkoastanostra

« Reply #687 on: July 19, 2006, 11:54:42 AM »
^LOL....shit i'd fuck brooke and her mom ...i dont give a shit...

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #688 on: July 19, 2006, 01:16:42 PM »
^LOL....shit i'd fuck brooke and her mom ...i dont give a shit...
Ur not the only one man. She has some BIG ASS TITTIES.

Sikotic™

« Reply #689 on: July 19, 2006, 02:43:55 PM »
That's a big girl. You guys couldn't handle Brooke. If you even attempted to make a move, she'd kick you in the face and do a leg drop.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE