Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267388 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #690 on: July 19, 2006, 03:51:30 PM »
spoiler alert regarding SD, GAB and Batista:

Mr. Kennedy accepted the open invitation challenge.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #691 on: July 19, 2006, 03:54:08 PM »
That's a big girl. You guys couldn't handle Brooke. If you even attempted to make a move, she'd kick you in the face and do a leg drop.

:o

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #692 on: July 19, 2006, 04:18:37 PM »
as promised, here is the link for Raw this week:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJ2ACFT3

btw, for Canadian viewers, they officially announced today the move of Raw from TSN to the Score.
Raw will air now at 10 pm on the Score.
Smackdown has now been moved to Friday nights, starting at 8 pm, also on the Score.
and they are apparently going to introduce some new program on Sunday nights, also on the Score

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #693 on: July 19, 2006, 05:38:31 PM »
10pm on score, sweet that means I'll be able to catch the whole thing now

Trauma-san

« Reply #694 on: July 19, 2006, 10:19:53 PM »
heh.  Canada sucks. 

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #695 on: July 20, 2006, 01:55:41 AM »
as promised, here is the link for Raw this week:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJ2ACFT3

btw, for Canadian viewers, they officially announced today the move of Raw from TSN to the Score.
Raw will air now at 10 pm on the Score.
Smackdown has now been moved to Friday nights, starting at 8 pm, also on the Score.
and they are apparently going to introduce some new program on Sunday nights, also on the Score
Thank you man. +1

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #696 on: July 20, 2006, 04:56:07 PM »
This is terrible, first of all if you only got cable, youre screwd no more Raw for you, you need a satelitte. I got Bell express so im good with that . The score isint all that, theres the damn ticker that takes up abput what 1/5 of the screen and its annoying. Its on at 10 not at 9 wich isint that bad but still they did this so they can edit any content they feel is not good. I hope they dont start editing out everything.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #697 on: July 20, 2006, 05:15:30 PM »
This is terrible, first of all if you only got cable, youre screwd no more Raw for you, you need a satelitte. I got Bell express so im good with that . The score isint all that, theres the damn ticker that takes up abput what 1/5 of the screen and its annoying. Its on at 10 not at 9 wich isint that bad but still they did this so they can edit any content they feel is not good. I hope they dont start editing out everything.

same, if they do, ill see if i can get the download link for it every week

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #698 on: July 21, 2006, 07:10:46 PM »
Lashley unable to compete
July 21, 2006

As first reported on WWE Mobile Alerts, Bobby Lashley is unable to compete in this Sunday's Great American Bash. WWE physician Dr. Ferdinand Rios told WWE.com, "During his annual exam, Bobby Lashley was found to have elevated enzymes of the liver; therefore, he is not cleared to wrestle until further evaluation."

As a result of this breaking news, the Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship at The Great American Bash has changed. U.S. Champion Finlay will now defend the gold against William Regal in a one-on-one match.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/lashleyout

This is horrible news for Smackdown, one of their young promising stars is out.

Sikotic™

« Reply #699 on: July 21, 2006, 07:34:00 PM »
Smackdown has been a disaster ever since Heyman got kicked from his head writer position a few years ago.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #700 on: July 21, 2006, 07:52:10 PM »
Yep, you think it has to do with the drug policy and since hes a you g star there protecting him?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #701 on: July 21, 2006, 08:31:57 PM »
^^it could be.

i just read at nodq.com that originally, Lashley wasnt suppose to drop the title and instead win by DQ that night.
however, they made him drop the title.
i hope it isn't anything too big and he'll be back soon otherwise this is going to be a big blow to Smackdown.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #702 on: July 21, 2006, 10:22:39 PM »
This doesn´t have anything to do with recent topics but it´s interesting nonetheless.

I found 2 videos about steroid abuse in WWF/WWE. We know that Vince got taken to court because of that and bla bla but it´s interesting to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/v/vFjl_9RraW8&search=wwf%20steroid

https://www.youtube.com/v/uASh_svRoc4&search=wwf%20vince

westkoastanostra

« Reply #703 on: July 21, 2006, 10:39:51 PM »
i remember that shit^^^ back like in 1991-1994 vince was in court and hulk hogan was like the main guy that was getting blamed on steroid abuse....this was one reason y hogan and vince hated each other after (until now) even superstar bill graham blaimed vince for encouraging wrestlers to use roids....

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #704 on: July 22, 2006, 09:04:07 AM »
Apparently, Raw, Smackdown AND Ecw are going to Global!!! No need to satelite anymore ;D :psych: to the guy who said Canada sucked