Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267416 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #705 on: July 22, 2006, 09:34:24 AM »
Apparently, Raw, Smackdown AND Ecw are going to Global!!! No need to satelite anymore ;D :psych: to the guy who said Canada sucked

I read that's only in Quebec though

if it goes for other parts of Canada, it would be pretty good case we get to see the full screen that the Score doesn't have
although, who knows what the timings would be then and how much editing they'd do if they had the opportunity

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #706 on: July 22, 2006, 09:52:25 AM »
lol wwe on global

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #707 on: July 22, 2006, 09:56:29 AM »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #708 on: July 22, 2006, 10:01:43 AM »
Breaking news: Great Khali off GAB PPV
Posted by Aaron Rift on 07/22/2006 at 12:11 PM

It appears the WWE decided to cancel the weekend ECW house shows to allow The Big Show to replace The Great Khali on Sunday's Great American Bash pay-per-view vs. The Undertaker in the Punjabi Prison match. WWE is claiming The Great Khali has a diseased liver, and has been taken off the road.

credit: Dave Meltzer

http://nodq.com/wwe/155591408.shtml

wow; three huge names for three huge matches off the card
there's some sort of curse on Smackdown, and i think it all started after Heyman left

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #709 on: July 22, 2006, 10:06:12 AM »
I don't care where the wrestling is as long as I can see it, now i'm just happy that i'm gonna be able to see it ( or tape it if I have school early on tuesdays >:()  now I don't even need TSN anymore, the only thing I was watching on tsn was wrestling, I can watch  my  hockey @ rds

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2006/07/21/1696514.html

here are the schedule! ;D

it's a great Wrestling year for Quebec, now we are gonna be able to watch the 3 shows with only cable! And Maryse Ouellet is the favorite to win the Diva Contest

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/specialty_clips/divasearch/2006/3057166/0717maryseconf
 8)

Not really my type but she far from ugly
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 10:09:10 AM by Bz Mak »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #710 on: July 22, 2006, 10:11:17 AM »
I'd hit it, lol

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #711 on: July 22, 2006, 10:11:44 AM »
meh, i always skip over the diva segments...ill watch like the final four

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #712 on: July 22, 2006, 01:09:15 PM »
so i guess youre form mtl bz

Sikotic™

« Reply #713 on: July 22, 2006, 02:27:42 PM »
So Khali's liver is diseased and Lashley's liver has too many enzymes. These niggas need to lay off the juice.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #714 on: July 22, 2006, 06:46:08 PM »
damn, SD maintains its position in the shitter  :loopaper:

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #715 on: July 22, 2006, 07:00:04 PM »
they really should end the brand extension's now.

the main eventers are quite a few, so they can keep both the World and WWE titles
the uppercard can also tie in with main eventers and vice versa, so they can also keep the Intercontinental and the US titles

the tag division will improve GREATLY if they unify and creat one tag title; tag teams are:

highlanders
pitfulls
kendrick/london
the guys from SS
murdoch and cade
viscera and haas
the gemini once they return
and any other teams

the cruiserweight divison can probably also improve a bit; they can get some of the SS guys involved in there; also get Kendrick, London and the Pitbulls involved a bit

women's divison will have more participants as well, so it gives them better options for who to hold the title

if they are worried about some of these guys not getting exposure...well tag team, cruiserweight and women's division is pretty crappy, so it won't really affect them IMO; i think by having more people in the division, it'll just make things more entertaining and make fans a bit more interested

i guess it'll have both positives and negatives though, probably be quite costly for them...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #716 on: July 22, 2006, 08:33:52 PM »
Things is do u unify all the belts. Theres no way. Edge, cena, orton, hhh, hbk,batistaflair, foley, lashley how are they all gona hang in the main event? you cant seperate the roster unless you fire a couple of guys.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #717 on: July 22, 2006, 09:26:17 PM »
only belt they should really unify are the tag belts.
keep the wwe, world heavyweight, US and the Intercontinental title

and some people should be sent over to ECW since theyve already started it; send Rey there since he started off in ECW
Foley can be sent there; Edge IMO can compete there, and not just cause of his recent hardcore matches he had w/ Foley and then at ECW ONS; take a look back at the table, ladder and chairs matches they had a few years back; Edge may not be an ECW-grown star but he can fit that style. Even Matt Hardy (he was also in those TLC matches).

and some of the older guys are gonna retire in the next few yrs.

Batista is like 36 or 37 and has only about couple of good yrs left in him
Undertaker wants to retire soon; same as Kane
HBK is getting older and is probably going to get a lighter work schedule after he gets that knee surgery eventually
Khali will probably be gone in the next year or two at the most
Henry i doubt has much of a future left in WWE cause he is too injury-prone

so with the two top titles and the two second best titles, i think in the future it will definitely be a great idea.
for now, yeah it might not be the best; but SD is just cursed because every time it looks like its going to improve, something comes to bite it in the ass in the form of injuries to the guys they are pushing.

this is all only my ideas and opinions though, i dunno how others feel.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #718 on: July 22, 2006, 10:53:04 PM »
Theres just so many guys tho.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #719 on: July 22, 2006, 11:52:03 PM »
only belt they should really unify are the tag belts.
keep the wwe, world heavyweight, US and the Intercontinental title

and some people should be sent over to ECW since theyve already started it; send Rey there since he started off in ECW
Foley can be sent there; Edge IMO can compete there, and not just cause of his recent hardcore matches he had w/ Foley and then at ECW ONS; take a look back at the table, ladder and chairs matches they had a few years back; Edge may not be an ECW-grown star but he can fit that style. Even Matt Hardy (he was also in those TLC matches).

and some of the older guys are gonna retire in the next few yrs.

Batista is like 36 or 37 and has only about couple of good yrs left in him
Undertaker wants to retire soon; same as Kane
HBK is getting older and is probably going to get a lighter work schedule after he gets that knee surgery eventually
Khali will probably be gone in the next year or two at the most
Henry i doubt has much of a future left in WWE cause he is too injury-prone

so with the two top titles and the two second best titles, i think in the future it will definitely be a great idea.
for now, yeah it might not be the best; but SD is just cursed because every time it looks like its going to improve, something comes to bite it in the ass in the form of injuries to the guys they are pushing.

this is all only my ideas and opinions though, i dunno how others feel.

wait! are u kidding me? batista is that old? i thought dude was still a youngster?

yea but i think khalil will be out for good