Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 270440 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #780 on: July 28, 2006, 11:46:02 AM »
Shelton's a good performer too. His matches with Angle and HBK were really good. He could be the next big star, but he's misisng charisma. 
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #781 on: July 28, 2006, 05:09:37 PM »
Shelton's a good performer too. His matches with Angle and HBK were really good. He could be the next big star, but he's misisng charisma. 

and good promo skills
he should learn from us lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #782 on: July 28, 2006, 06:37:52 PM »
We don't need this to be sticky...People reply all the time anyways, and why should this be sticky and not the other "Official..." threads?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #783 on: July 28, 2006, 06:42:56 PM »
anybody watching Smackdown?

regal and finaly had a good match; i think finlay officially turned face now (cause of all the injuries and stuff, they planned to turn him face)

and some new guy debuted who is a big guy, amateur style wrestler; his name is sylvester something, i think he knows Kurt Angle; seems like a good wrestler

and next week on ECW, it'll be Batista vs. Big Show for the ECW title

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #784 on: July 28, 2006, 07:25:38 PM »
I saw sd yesterday, i dint like it as usual exept for King booker, i got to say theres not much i like about hat show besides King Booker, even Batista before his injure felt bland just like the rest of the card. I do like Mysterio more as not the Champion.

I like Raw much better right now , the stories are amazing and i wihs they wuold concentrate more on Edge - Cena Rather then Dx, Grated is was the main event this week but it should be everyweek. I like how that feud kinda crosses with johny nitro  -  Flair  - Foley and even Carlito and Bejamin becuase they both have a win to be nuber one contender for... Johnynitros belt. So all those guys are crossed in the storyline. Thats why Raw is much better right now.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #785 on: July 28, 2006, 08:13:51 PM »
Yeah Raw is doing good lately, I'm even starting to like that Umaga guy, he executes his moves with violence! See that Samoan Drop he did to Shawn Michaels? :o Perfectly executed! Plus, his manager is great, I could see a DX - Umaga feud starting with Umaga injuring HBK so he gets the operation he apparently needs. Then, he could go after Cena or Edge for the belt. DX and Cena are gonna have fun making fun of this guy on the mic!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #786 on: July 28, 2006, 08:30:29 PM »
Yeah Raw is doing good lately, I'm even starting to like that Umaga guy, he executes his moves with violence! See that Samoan Drop he did to Shawn Michaels? :o Perfectly executed! Plus, his manager is great, I could see a DX - Umaga feud starting with Umaga injuring HBK so he gets the operation he apparently needs. Then, he could go after Cena or Edge for the belt. DX and Cena are gonna have fun making fun of this guy on the mic!

So Cena would team with H once Hbk is gone? anyway you look at it Raw is goood right now, i would even ship a guy or 2 to smackdown its getting crowded on Raw.

If you look at the Main eventers or guys who could be Main event you got

Edge
Cena
Hbk
HHH
Foley
Flair
Orton
Hogan
Kane

then yuo got
CArlito
Benjamin
Nitro
Umaga
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 08:32:08 PM by MtL Double Og »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #787 on: July 28, 2006, 08:52:11 PM »
they should put carlito and benjamin on Smackdown

both young guys, both can help the state of SD and they'll have a lot op opportunity to build their names there

Trauma-san

« Reply #788 on: July 28, 2006, 09:26:08 PM »
We don't need this to be sticky...People reply all the time anyways, and why should this be sticky and not the other "Official..." threads?

Your jew is showing. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #789 on: July 28, 2006, 09:28:30 PM »
I saw sd yesterday, i dint like it as usual exept for King booker, i got to say theres not much i like about hat show besides King Booker, even Batista before his injure felt bland just like the rest of the card. I do like Mysterio more as not the Champion.

I like Raw much better right now , the stories are amazing and i wihs they wuold concentrate more on Edge - Cena Rather then Dx, Grated is was the main event this week but it should be everyweek. I like how that feud kinda crosses with johny nitro  -  Flair  - Foley and even Carlito and Bejamin becuase they both have a win to be nuber one contender for... Johnynitros belt. So all those guys are crossed in the storyline. Thats why Raw is much better right now.

Personally, I can't stand Edge.  He's obviously a fairly talented wrestler but his character sucks dick, his girlfriend is a whore and ugly.  I don't want to see him get beaten, I just want to see him go away permanently.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #790 on: July 28, 2006, 09:34:50 PM »

Your jew is showing. 

Okay, prejudice moron...Your being raised in South Carolina is showing.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #791 on: July 28, 2006, 10:00:49 PM »
Yeah 10 posts out of almost 800..  How does it bump other threads lower for no reason if its stuck on top.. technically all other threads can be at the top just underneath the sticky ones, theres nothin wrong with that..and for no reason eh, well what about the laker thread then, that bumps other threads lower too as you might know, whats the reason for that?  jesus just dont worry about it

Trauma-san

« Reply #792 on: July 28, 2006, 11:19:10 PM »

Your jew is showing. 

Okay, prejudice moron...Your being raised in South Carolina is showing.

1. I'm not prejudiced.  I just don't like you.
2. I'm not a moron.
3. I was not raised, nor have I ever lived in South Carolina. 
4. Shut the fuck up and relax a little bit.  "Oh, this shouldn't have a sticky on it... I like it better when my posts go up and down the page a little bit" What the fuck is wrong with you?  WHO GIVES A FUCK?

Sikotic™

« Reply #793 on: July 29, 2006, 01:30:40 AM »

and good promo skills
he should learn from us lol

I wonder if WWE is hiring new creative team members lol

The craziest thing about the unbalanced rosters is that WWE has no plans at the moment for a draft. SD ratings are sinking so this is when they need it most. Look at SD a few years ago and look at it now. It looks like a dying brand in it's finals days.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #794 on: July 29, 2006, 08:13:59 AM »
Bobby Lashley Has Been Cleared to Wrestle Again

Lashley cleared
July 28, 2006

WWE.com has just learned that Bobby Lashley has been medically cleared to compete. One week ago, after his annual medical exam, he was found to have elevated enzymes of the liver. Because of the medical risks associated with the condition, Lashley was forced to sit out of The Great American Bash.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/lashleycleared

finally some good news for Smackdown