Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267214 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #795 on: July 29, 2006, 10:48:59 AM »
We don't need this to be sticky...People reply all the time anyways, and why should this be sticky and not the other "Official..." threads?

Your jew is showing. 

Okay, prejudice moron...Your being raised in South Carolina is showing.

1. I'm not prejudiced.  I just don't like you.
2. I'm not a moron.
3. I was not raised, nor have I ever lived in South Carolina. 
4. Shut the fuck up and relax a little bit.  "Oh, this shouldn't have a sticky on it... I like it better when my posts go up and down the page a little bit" What the fuck is wrong with you?  WHO GIVES A FUCK?

1.Yes you are.
2.Yes you are.
3.You were raised in some other hick city in the south.
4.I give a fuck. There's an "Official Lakers Thread..." much bigger than this and it hasn't had to be sticky for one day. How does that make sense?

WWE headlines the sports section? I don't think so... ::)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #796 on: July 29, 2006, 11:03:26 AM »
what the hell are you all talking about sticky this and that?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #797 on: July 29, 2006, 11:16:33 AM »
what the hell are you all talking about sticky this and that?

what they mean is that when you sticky a thread, it will be one of those threads that'll always stay on the frontpage of the section and near the top, even if they have no new posts.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #798 on: July 29, 2006, 11:39:17 AM »
how do you even make a sticky thread who decides?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #799 on: July 29, 2006, 01:14:02 PM »
how do you even make a sticky thread who decides?

Mods...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #800 on: July 29, 2006, 01:17:44 PM »
Randy Orton Reveals The Reason Behind Suspension

The reason behind Randy Orton's 60-day unpaid suspension back in April has finally been revealed - and it was revealed by Randy Orton himself. As it turns out, the "straw that broke the camel's back" that lead to his suspension was when he decided to smoke a rolled marijuana cigarette backstage at the March 28, 2006 SmackDown taping in The Kemper Arena in Kansas City prior to WrestleMania. Bruce "Brother Love" Prichard found out about it and he notified WWE officials. Orton was already in hot water with management and that action was the final straw that lead to his 60-day suspension.

Orton revealed the reasoning behind his suspension in the September 2006 issue of WWE Magazine - which features Trish Stratus on the cover. Here is Orton's response regarding the suspension:

Why are you always acting like such an ass?

I'm not anymore. Not since my 60-day unpaid suspension. My problems came to a head when I decided to smoke a joint and someone smelled it and stooged me off. You know who you are, so if you're reading this, thanks. But I also had a few outbursts of anger on the road. I get loud and verbally abusive. But I've nipped that part of me in the bud.

How so?

I attended an anger management clinic in Atlanta. It cost 15 grand for a four-week stay. I had to live down there on the campus. The first week I was there, I was like, OK, I'll do what I have to do to get out of here." But then I started to realize, wow, I was wrong in a lot of these situations. I just got this reputation of being hard to work with, being a dick and everything in the book. But the truth is, I don't flip out anymore.

Orton also talks about his run-ins with Rochelle Loewen and Amy Weber, being "God's gift to women," getting "too much too soon," fines, and much more in the latest issue of WWE Magazine.

http://nodq.com/wwe/156209398.shtml

what a retard; atleast he has turned things around though, or so it seems

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #801 on: July 29, 2006, 01:21:17 PM »
Eh i just dont like him, i see nothing in him. I dont even like to hate him, he does nothing for me as aface or as a heel

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #802 on: July 29, 2006, 01:55:18 PM »
We don't need this to be sticky...People reply all the time anyways, and why should this be sticky and not the other "Official..." threads?

Your jew is showing. 

2. I'm not a moron.
4. Shut the fuck up and relax a little bit.  "Oh, this shouldn't have a sticky on it... I like it better when my posts go up and down the page a little bit" What the fuck is wrong with you?  WHO GIVES A FUCK?

1.Yes you are.
2.Yes you are.
4.I give a fuck. There's an "Official Lakers Thread..." much bigger than this and it hasn't had to be sticky for one day. How does that make sense?

Well we do think so and there is a new post in here everyday, even a new page everyday pretty much. who gives a fuck which thread is bigger than others, doesnt have to make any fuckin sense, its a forum! Just be cause its bigger doesnt make it any more better/important than this one.. christ guy

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #803 on: July 29, 2006, 02:39:25 PM »
Yeah, it's about to be a platinum thread 8)... about wrestling ;D Nobody knew there were that many wrestling heads here, if somebody thinks there shouldnt be a sticky thread about wrestling, its cool but don't need to ruin the discussion for that, we get it, you don't want to see it sticky, it's your opinion and I respect it but it's still an important thread in the sports section, wrestling IS a sport. Don't believe me? Try it. So if you guys want to argue about something else then wrestling, please take it somewhere else because it's useless and off topic.

About that Randy Orton guy, I think all this suspention controversy if a work to make him look like an asshole like his persona.. he can't be that stupid for real... I kind of like him as a heel because I hate him and he does have charisma. His wrestling skills are okay, he could be better but he's still not as bas as Chris Masters  :-\ The man is built like a monster and he shakes when he lifts Shawn Michaels  :-\

Sikotic™

« Reply #804 on: July 29, 2006, 03:18:59 PM »
Yeah, it's about to be a platinum thread 8)... about wrestling ;D Nobody knew there were that many wrestling heads here, if somebody thinks there shouldnt be a sticky thread about wrestling, its cool but don't need to ruin the discussion for that, we get it, you don't want to see it sticky, it's your opinion and I respect it but it's still an important thread in the sports section, wrestling IS a sport. Don't believe me? Try it. So if you guys want to argue about something else then wrestling, please take it somewhere else because it's useless and off topic.

Whether its a sport or not, it's still entertainment. And in the Sports AND Entertainment section, it has every right to be here and sticky.

If Orton really pulled that shit, then he's just a moron plain and simple. He won't last anyways, the guy is injury prone/
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #805 on: July 29, 2006, 03:35:19 PM »

Whether its a sport or not, it's still entertainment. And in the Sports AND Entertainment section, it has every right to be here and sticky.

If Orton really pulled that shit, then he's just a moron plain and simple. He won't last anyways, the guy is injury prone/
He'll last u'll see, hes the future of the business, u'll see, oh yea and +1 for ur sig, funny shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #806 on: July 29, 2006, 08:02:13 PM »

Your jew is showing. 

2. I'm not a moron.

1.Yes you are.
2.Yes you are.

Well we do think so and there is a new post in here everyday, even a new page everyday pretty much. who gives a fuck which thread is bigger than others, doesnt have to make any fuckin sense, its a forum! Just be cause its bigger doesnt make it any more better/important than this one.. christ guy

Are you really this dumb? I wasn't implying one thread was better than the other, I was implying that it makes no sense to only sticky this one... ::)

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #807 on: July 29, 2006, 08:04:40 PM »
About that Randy Orton guy, I think all this suspention controversy if a work to make him look like an asshole like his persona.. he can't be that stupid for real...

I don´t think the suspension was an angle because I think it was at a time where they were already plagued with inuries and whatnot. So losing another top guy isn´t something that you´d do just to get one over. You could do other things. Like call Eddie Guerrero certain names and play stupid angles.  >:(

.. but yeah, he has to be REALLY dumb to smoke a fuckin joint in the arena where your boss is. Someone just had to find out about it. Actually I can´t even believe that story and I can´t believe that he even tells that to anyone. I mean even if people are supposed to think that he quit doing drugs or whatever it still makes the WWE look bad. I think the last thing that they´re wanna be associated with are drugs. lol

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #808 on: July 29, 2006, 08:37:16 PM »
im watchin TNA and DAMN, gail kim looks smokin hot

WWE was stupid to release her, she can wrestle and looks great, a 2 in 1 combo like Trish and Mickie

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #809 on: July 29, 2006, 08:54:43 PM »
I saw on a wrestling site that The alpha male is not negotiating well with tna? is he wwe bound? wuold you like it? i think hes ok