Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267311 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #810 on: July 29, 2006, 08:56:51 PM »
I saw on a wrestling site that The alpha male is not negotiating well with tna? is he wwe bound? wuold you like it? i think hes ok

his promo skills aren't too good
his wrestling abilities aren't too bad

but i hear he doesn't like to work to improve so i dont think he would be a good fit in WWE
if WWE were to sign him, they'd probably end up releasing him a short while after i think

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #811 on: July 29, 2006, 09:05:52 PM »
whats the wcc thing.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #812 on: July 29, 2006, 09:11:37 PM »
whats the wcc thing.

you mean the WCC Wrestling Foundation?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #813 on: July 29, 2006, 09:24:00 PM »
yeaaaaa

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #814 on: July 29, 2006, 09:30:24 PM »
basically this is how it all started:

there was the King of the Tournament and each round everybody would post their predictions on who would advance and stuff until we crowned a king (or kings)

at the tournament, there was a bit controversy so i decided to introduce the WCC World Heavyweight Championship for the guys who stuck around

we got about 7 members for it, looking for more
all you mainly have to do is send me predictions in for events following the guidelines

you can also post a promo and stuff, and have your own theme...those are all extra things though which aren't mandatory

i pretty much book matches and/or finalize them...then once everbody has submitted their predictions and once the event is over, i post up the results and everything

here is the thread link if u wanna read up on the whole story lol: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=107295.0

and if u (or anybody else for that matter) are interested, let me know either by PM or a post in the thread and ill put u on the roster list as well as book u in for matches starting at the next event

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #815 on: July 29, 2006, 09:35:55 PM »
so now whats the next event summerslam?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #816 on: July 29, 2006, 09:55:31 PM »
so now whats the next event summerslam?

yup; only one match confirmed so far, orton vs. hogan

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #817 on: July 29, 2006, 10:05:39 PM »
Ok im in
ill win lol

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #818 on: July 30, 2006, 12:32:27 AM »
We don't need this to be sticky...People reply all the time anyways, and why should this be sticky and not the other "Official..." threads?

Your jew is showing. 

Okay, prejudice moron...Your being raised in South Carolina is showing.

1. I'm not prejudiced.  I just don't like you.
2. I'm not a moron.
3. I was not raised, nor have I ever lived in South Carolina. 
4. Shut the fuck up and relax a little bit.  "Oh, this shouldn't have a sticky on it... I like it better when my posts go up and down the page a little bit" What the fuck is wrong with you?  WHO GIVES A FUCK?

1.Yes you are.
2.Yes you are.
3.You were raised in some other hick city in the south.
4.I give a fuck. There's an "Official Lakers Thread..." much bigger than this and it hasn't had to be sticky for one day. How does that make sense?

WWE headlines the sports section? I don't think so... ::)

Well we do think so and there is a new post in here everyday, even a new page everyday pretty much. who gives a fuck which thread is bigger than others, doesnt have to make any fuckin sense, its a forum! Just be cause its bigger doesnt make it any more better/important than this one.. christ guy

Are you really this dumb? I wasn't implying one thread was better than the other, I was implying that it makes no sense to only sticky this one... ::)

No. And once again, who gives a fuck if it should be sticky or not, the mods decided to sticky it so thats how it is plain and simple.

Yeah and as for orton he's an idiot.

Sikotic™

« Reply #819 on: July 30, 2006, 01:05:18 AM »
I challenge anyone to top my predictions. I'm not the champ for nuthin. I'll kill any rookie's career before they even get started. And if you're not down with that, I got 2 words for ya......Dipset Bitch  ;D

Anywho, I caught TNA Impact for the first time the other day. WWE lost releasing Gail Kim. She even got implants for them and they released her lol. I caught the main event. That gore Rhino did at the end was so weak. Samoa Joe did this kick that was insane though. They got potential, just bad booking.....not as bad as ECW though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #820 on: July 30, 2006, 08:13:38 AM »
Anywho, I caught TNA Impact for the first time the other day. WWE lost releasing Gail Kim. She even got implants for them and they released her lol. I caught the main event. That gore Rhino did at the end was so weak. Samoa Joe did this kick that was insane though. They got potential, just bad booking.....not as bad as ECW though.

the booking should be improving now cause Jim Cornette is with TNA

did u get to see the shoot Rhino did on Vince and the new ECW?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #821 on: July 30, 2006, 09:54:19 AM »
I challenge anyone to top my predictions. I'm not the champ for nuthin. I'll kill any rookie's career before they even get started. And if you're not down with that, I got 2 words for ya......Dipset Bitch  ;D

chilll out with the promo dude lol but with that said ill kick youre ass lol

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #822 on: July 30, 2006, 10:41:33 AM »
I'm the shit in that kotr foundation shit... king of the ring, +  first ever champ and never lost fair and square, only ties that I lost by decision 8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #823 on: July 30, 2006, 10:44:17 AM »
I'm the shit in that kotr foundation shit... king of the ring, +  first ever champ and never lost fair and square, only ties that I lost by decision 8)

lol; u gonna accept that challenege M Dogg made for the re-match clause?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #824 on: July 30, 2006, 10:49:07 AM »
Re match clause how do yall get down anyway