Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267334 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #825 on: July 30, 2006, 12:36:06 PM »
Re match clause how do yall get down anyway

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=107295.0

Go there for more information

Sikotic™

« Reply #826 on: July 30, 2006, 02:17:16 PM »

did u get to see the shoot Rhino did on Vince and the new ECW?

I missed it, but hey, just found a link for it on youtube.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/w3iIUGjUHY8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/w3iIUGjUHY8</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #827 on: July 30, 2006, 02:24:16 PM »

did u get to see the shoot Rhino did on Vince and the new ECW?

I missed it, but hey, just found a link for it on youtube.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/w3iIUGjUHY8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/w3iIUGjUHY8</a>

lol ever since that shoot, he's been asking to have extreme matches and stuff
i wonder if he really had the belts inside that bag when he burned it

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #828 on: July 30, 2006, 02:27:31 PM »
PWAHAHA, lol @ his retarded ass, I hate these excited non-charismatic clowns. Rhino can stay mad like he wants, even ECW got more ratings then TNA and their 1 hour show lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #829 on: July 30, 2006, 02:39:27 PM »
LMAO...I never knew TNA had them weird looking rings...What's up with that?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #830 on: July 30, 2006, 02:42:23 PM »

No. And once again, who gives a fuck if it should be sticky or not, the mods decided to sticky it so thats how it is plain and simple.

I don't even give a fuck anymore... it was just my opinion, it makes no sense, I had no clue you guys would get so butt-hurt over it...

Sikotic™

« Reply #831 on: July 30, 2006, 02:45:31 PM »

Doubt it. You know he's gonna sell those things off on eBay in a few years lol.

That was a nice plug he gave to WWECW though. Instead of worrying about McMahon and what he's doing, TNA really should be working on building a fanbase and becoming competition.

I gave them a shot a few years ago when they were first starting up. I saw a few of their PPV's. They had and still have the potential. Just stop pushing these old WCW and WWE rejects and push new younger guys. And the thing with the young guys is, they don't know what ring psychology is. They do all these amazing moves and put their bodies on the line, but it means nothing. It's not their faults though, the bookers and writing team should address these things.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #832 on: July 30, 2006, 02:47:04 PM »

they wanted to be innovative lol
that's why they made it 6-sided
and also because they have a lot of high-flyeers in there, so the 6-sided rings make it easier to perform those moves

if you've seen some sabu's recent blothces on WWE and WWECW, it's probably because he isn't used to the 4-sided ring size of WWE since he was with TNA before coming to WWE

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #833 on: July 30, 2006, 02:47:50 PM »
Everybody who gives a shit about Rhino was actually in attendance that night.  Everybody watching at home or on the net could GIVE A FUCK that was the most useless promo I've ever seen.  To top it off, he didn't even show the belt.  Good god you're fucking kidding me.  

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #834 on: July 30, 2006, 02:50:13 PM »
I can't believe I can't find tickets for the WWE Montreal Supershow, I know a guy is selling 1 ticket but what the fuck i'm gonna do watching wrestling live alone lol.. I could always find those 20$ tickets but they arent worth shit, if somebody can hook me up, let me know, I can't be watching that shit on TV i'm gonna be mad forea, the crowd is too crazy in Montreal for me not to be there!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #835 on: July 30, 2006, 02:51:09 PM »

and also because they have a lot of high-flyeers in there, so the 6-sided rings make it easier to perform those moves

if you've seen some sabu's recent blothces on WWE and WWECW, it's probably because he isn't used to the 4-sided ring size of WWE since he was with TNA before coming to WWE

I doubt he's used to the 6-sided ring, wasn't he with ECW prior to TNA? And he probably grew up wrestling in the traditional rings, TNA is dumb...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #836 on: July 30, 2006, 02:53:50 PM »
I can't believe I can't find tickets for the WWE Montreal Supershow, I know a guy is selling 1 ticket but what the fuck i'm gonna do watching wrestling live alone lol.. I could always find those 20$ tickets but they arent worth shit, if somebody can hook me up, let me know, I can't be watching that shit on TV i'm gonna be mad forea, the crowd is too crazy in Montreal for me not to be there!

Dunno if this helps...

http://montreal.craigslist.org/tix/175114992.html

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #837 on: July 30, 2006, 02:54:57 PM »

Doubt it. You know he's gonna sell those things off on eBay in a few years lol.

That was a nice plug he gave to WWECW though. Instead of worrying about McMahon and what he's doing, TNA really should be working on building a fanbase and becoming competition.

I gave them a shot a few years ago when they were first starting up. I saw a few of their PPV's. They had and still have the potential. Just stop pushing these old WCW and WWE rejects and push new younger guys. And the thing with the young guys is, they don't know what ring psychology is. They do all these amazing moves and put their bodies on the line, but it means nothing. It's not their faults though, the bookers and writing team should address these things.

i agree with that. they wanted sting, fine sign him because he still has the skills in all areas. but at the same time, help the TNA stars come up. instead, they have scott steiner and christian being pushed with the main storyline in TNA. christian is understandable since WWE couldve done big things with him and they didn't, while TNA took advantage of that; but steiner is just old and looks like he's been having non-stop action w/ steroids (no pun intended on the non-stop action).

the ring action is also a bit too fast-paced and comes from all over the place...maybe due to the time constraint they have.

if they do get that second hr, hopefully they can improve the in-ring psychology and still keep the action up.

as for writers and booking, im hoping Cornette can turn things around and hopefully they get better writers.

TNA definitely has the potential, now they just have to put it to good used.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #838 on: July 30, 2006, 03:03:30 PM »

I doubt he's used to the 6-sided ring, wasn't he with ECW prior to TNA? And he probably grew up wrestling in the traditional rings, TNA is dumb...

he was with ECW till it went out of business
than signed w/ TNA briefly in 2002 and then from 2004 to 2006

so he mustve forgotten the 4-sided style and probably isn't used to it

frm i what i also heard, i think ECW and WCW ring sizes were smaller than WWE's. im not 100% sure about that though

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #839 on: July 30, 2006, 03:07:03 PM »
Everybody who gives a shit about Rhino was actually in attendance that night.  Everybody watching at home or on the net could GIVE A FUCK that was the most useless promo I've ever seen.  To top it off, he didn't even show the belt.  Good god you're fucking kidding me.  

yeah, i wanted to see those belts...would there really have been a legal issue though if he did?

regardless, he did sort of make a point that ECW isn't the same w/o the dudleys/team 3d, shane douglas and himself

although they still have quite a few of the ECW originals; and eventually they'd have to get new stars into ECW