Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 270424 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #870 on: August 02, 2006, 04:06:00 PM »
Rene Dupree might move to ECW full-time; he had a dark match on ECW last night which went well.

Boogeyman is also being discussed to move to ECW; this would add another supernatural character on the show and also save him from performing inside the ring, which was one of his negative points on SD.

http://nodq.com/wwe/156541382.shtml

The DX/nWo Survivor Series poster is a fake.

http://nodq.com/wwe/156562880.shtml

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #871 on: August 03, 2006, 07:25:05 AM »
Im not sold on samoe joe .

he's way overweight, i've seen tna only a handful of times and i'm not sold on him either.  i do find monty brown entertainig though

Anyone not sold on Samoa Joe should try and get hold of match with Kenta Kobashi from October 1st in ROH - what a match that was  :o and it Joe wasn't being carried by Kobashi (who can carry almost anyone to a decent match)

Joe even had a good match with Scott Steiner at TNA's “Slammiversary” PPV when he defeated Steiner (and the fact that Steiner was willing to put Joe over shows that he has respect from even some of the most difficiult of wrestlers)

If Joe had a better build then there is no doubt IMO that he would be in the WWE or ECW, his build is probs more suited to Japan or even old school ECW but that shouldn't hold him back

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #872 on: August 03, 2006, 05:00:12 PM »
Did Wwe sign some of the old members of nWo because although they said that poster was a fake there is still a chance of a reunion, where is hall and nash at the moment anyway?

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #873 on: August 03, 2006, 05:23:19 PM »
Did Wwe sign some of the old members of nWo because although they said that poster was a fake there is still a chance of a reunion, where is hall and nash at the moment anyway?

chill

Nash is w/ TNA
Hall's whereabouts are unknown; even Nash doesn't know

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #874 on: August 03, 2006, 05:27:55 PM »
Hall's whereabouts are unknown; even Nash doesn't know

Damn.....hopefully he's getting his life back in order.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #875 on: August 03, 2006, 07:36:45 PM »
here is raw from this week:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R3AERFVI

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #876 on: August 04, 2006, 07:23:04 AM »
An obsessed DX fan breaks the law

NORTHFIELD, N.H. -- Police in the Lakes Region were investigating what they called an unusual act of vandalism spanning several communities.

Authorities have charged Joshua Prue, 20, of Tilton with spray-painting what appears to be an image associated with professional wrestling on buildings, cars and signs. The images surfaced in Northfield, Tilton and Sanbornton.

Police said they believe the vandalism occurred between 8 p.m. and midnight Tuesday. A Northfield officer made the discovery sometime after that.

"An officer on patrol found damage to the school while checking the building," Northfield Police Chief Scott Hilliard said. "We have five victims here in town, either buildings spray-painted or vehicles."

Hilliard said one of the more troubling spots is the Southwick School sign, which includes a tribute to the local egg man, who has delivered eggs in town for decades. Now, the sign is covered in green.

In nearby Tilton, the letters "DX" can be found in a number of places. Police said that the letters are apparently a reference to the World Wrestling Entertainment group, D Generation X.

The group's logo is bright green and black and was sprayed on school doors, a camper, a convenience store and several cars in Tilton.

"I don't think there's any rhyme or reason as to why he chose the locations that he did," Tilton police Capt. Owen Wellington said. "They were crimes of opportunity."

Police acted on tips and said they were able to catch Prue just hours after the crimes were committed. They said he had green spray-paint on his fingers.

Prue was charged with criminal mischief. Police said they don't believe he acted alone and more arrests are likely.

http://nodq.com/wwe/156677609.shtml

lol; i can understand a 13 or 14 yr old doing that, but a 20 yr old? holy smokes

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #877 on: August 04, 2006, 07:50:52 AM »
I got 2 words for Ya

SUCK IT!!!!

I wonder how HBK is gonna feel about this.. Vince must be happy about that shit

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #878 on: August 04, 2006, 08:15:56 AM »
I got 2 words for Ya

SUCK IT!!!!

I wonder how HBK is gonna feel about this.. Vince must be happy about that shit

or annoyed cause it might give them bad publicity lol

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #879 on: August 04, 2006, 12:07:14 PM »
JEFF HARDY SIGNS BY WWE

Credit: PWInsider.com

We can confirm that Jeff Hardy has signed a new deal to return to World Wrestling Entertainment. Reports suggest he will be tagging with his brother Matt Hardy for a Hardy Boyz reunion.

from http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/jeffreturn

His own fate twisted
By Craig Tello
August 4, 2006

After spending three years combating his personal demons, a refocused and rehabilitated Jeff Hardy is prepared to return to the place where he began his career as a teenager.

WWE.com has learned that WWE officials have rehired former Superstar Jeff Hardy, more than three years after his release from the company. WWE.com has tried to contact Jeff about his rehiring for two days, but in typical fashion of the free-spirited Hardy, he has yet to return any of our calls.

For this unique athlete, it has been a turbulent, arduous road back to WWE. In 2003, just as Hardy began to make his ascent to the top of World Wrestling Entertainment, he came crashing down as a result of a poisonous drug dependency. He was plagued by an addiction to pain killers and methamphetamine (crystal meth), a highly addictive stimulant.

After showing up late for several WWE events and demonstrating a deterioration in his in-ring performance, Hardy’s last match in WWE was on March 24, 2003. In May of that year, Hardy failed a drug test and after refusing to go into drug rehabilitation, he was subsequently fired from WWE.

In 1993, at the age of 16, Jeff and his brother Matt, 19, started working for WWE, wrestling against contracted WWE Superstars. It wasn't until 1998 that the brothers were given full-time WWE deals. That year, the Hardy Boyz almost instantly became top-tier contenders in the WWE Tag Team division.

http://nodq.com/wwe/156719006.shtml

a hardy boyz reunion would be sick; i guess they'd be the tag champs for a long time.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #880 on: August 04, 2006, 12:43:11 PM »
Hardy Boyz would make the tag team division feel good

Sikotic™

« Reply #881 on: August 04, 2006, 12:45:27 PM »
Jeff Hardy was hooked on meth? Crazy mofo. No wonder he started to wrestle like shit before he got fired by WWE.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #882 on: August 04, 2006, 12:52:21 PM »
I wonder if there gona tag em up on smackdown or put them both on ecw.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #883 on: August 04, 2006, 02:28:53 PM »
i feel like Ric Flair right now.....im wearing a pimped out suit with a nice shave and my hair slicked back lol
tis for my sister's wedding lol

i hope i dont end up shouting "WOOOO" during my speech and start doing the strut lol

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #884 on: August 04, 2006, 03:41:31 PM »
i feel like Ric Flair right now.....im wearing a pimped out suit with a nice shave and my hair slicked back lol
tis for my sister's wedding lol

i hope i dont end up shouting "WOOOO" during my speech and start doing the strut lol
Thats koo, congrats to your sis. Whoo, strut, and elbow drop the floor at the end of your speech lol.