Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267249 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #930 on: August 10, 2006, 02:12:19 PM »
Kidman and Torrie are married. I heard he was doing tryout to hopefully get back on with ECW too. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #931 on: August 10, 2006, 03:05:16 PM »
Scott Hall won't return to wrestling because his back is almost completely shot and if Scott Hall won't return to wrestling i doubt Kevin Nash will.

Trauma-san

« Reply #932 on: August 10, 2006, 03:28:16 PM »
^ like we've been saying for 3 pages, Kevin Nash is currently wrestling.  he doesn't need to 'return', he already 'is'. 

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #933 on: August 10, 2006, 04:16:55 PM »
couple of wwe news and notes:

HBK and HHH talk about the new DX in an interview up at wwe.com; HBK talks about how he is uncomfortable w/ it and he complained after that BBQ scene where they simulated oral sex w/ HHH and Candice

Taker and Khali wont be fighting at SummerSlam; the reason being is because after the house show matches, it looks like Khali cant do shit. Instead, the match will be on the coming week of Smackdown. Apprently all of Khali's segments on Sd have to be heavily edited.
http://nodq.com/wwe/157251142.shtml

that is all for now

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #934 on: August 10, 2006, 05:07:22 PM »
Good i hope they get rid of this guy and turn the undertaker biker again.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #935 on: August 10, 2006, 05:09:33 PM »
For real Khali sucks people thinks hes good cuz hes tall, undertaker needs to do something, ther deadman routine just aint workin for him right now.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #936 on: August 10, 2006, 06:35:57 PM »
a pic of Hogan at the Pokemon convention (i think he was s pecial guest there or something):

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #937 on: August 10, 2006, 08:13:49 PM »
For real Khali sucks people thinks hes good cuz hes tall, undertaker needs to do something, ther deadman routine just aint workin for him right now.

Nope they need to make him a biker again and i wuld even say make Kane a bad ass biker too and tag em up as the brothers of destruction again on smackdown or raw. Raw is so crowded right now.

Shelton should get more shine as well. The gimmick there giving that mvp guy should of went to Shelton. Shelton is probably the only wrestler that i like for his moves.... must i like for charisma and entertainemnt but this dude is str8 up athletic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #938 on: August 10, 2006, 09:00:10 PM »

Nope they need to make him a biker again and i wuld even say make Kane a bad ass biker too and tag em up as the brothers of destruction again on smackdown or raw. Raw is so crowded right now.

Shelton should get more shine as well. The gimmick there giving that mvp guy should of went to Shelton. Shelton is probably the only wrestler that i like for his moves.... must i like for charisma and entertainemnt but this dude is str8 up athletic.

Undertaker sucked as a biker...Kane and him need to do some Ministry of Darkness type shit...PeACe

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #939 on: August 10, 2006, 09:08:58 PM »

Undertaker sucked as a biker...Kane and him need to do some Ministry of Darkness type shit...PeACe

Yeah that was cool too. Get real sick again..

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #940 on: August 11, 2006, 12:12:55 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #941 on: August 11, 2006, 12:32:33 AM »

I feel ya. That shit was sick. Undertaker was like some satanic cult leader, crucifying people on crosses. Those were the good days.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #942 on: August 11, 2006, 11:19:39 AM »
they interviewed shawn michaels and triple h about there thoughts on dx :

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/newdx

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #943 on: August 11, 2006, 12:38:16 PM »
I dont like it when they expose the buisness like this...Its one thing to not threat the fans like morons its another to complete expose everything. I might be a smart wrestling fan becuase ive been watching it for so long but sometimes thids shit just ruins it for me.

I dont check spoilers anymore i dont check wrestling sites where they talk about who coming or going and all that shit has ruined it and thats why everyone complains its cuz they know everything in advance.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #944 on: August 11, 2006, 01:09:29 PM »

I feel ya. That shit was sick. Undertaker was like some satanic cult leader, crucifying people on crosses. Those were the good days.

Remember that long beard on his chin he had going back then, made him look evil as hell  :firedevil:

a pic of Hogan at the Pokemon convention (i think he was s pecial guest there or something):

lol
*in hogans voice* 'Where's Pikachu dude?!'