Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267411 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #945 on: August 13, 2006, 12:03:55 PM »
Hogan is one of the coolest lookin cats str8 up, he's timeless,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #946 on: August 13, 2006, 06:38:57 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=E6ZqMPz6sMU

now THATS a crowd...

Not trying to defend Cena but it´s all a matter of where the microphone is located. In this case it rather sounds like there´s 50 people chanting at max. I know that Cena is getting very mixed reactions so there are definitely more people expressing their thoughts about him but this isn´t more but a single person´s view of the action. I´m not trying to "diss" you by saying that but after I read what I wrote I thought it sounded kinda "harsh". lol
I´m just trying to say that there are prolly a shitload of people who chant this but you never hear it on tv. Not because WWE is editing it but cause it´s just not enough to be heard. .. and when you see a video like this it sounds as if everybody just wants to kill him. lol :D

I remember when I was at a WWF show back in 94 or 95 that was the shit, you couldn´t even understand the next man. After I left the show I thought I was deaf. lol
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 06:42:25 PM by daWappla »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #947 on: August 13, 2006, 07:11:50 PM »
Vince has got to be real happy tonight.

Tonight is the TNA PPV; what happened was there was a fire inside the arena (cause by the pyro) so the whole building had to be evacuated. The show was delayed approximately 40 minutes where they showed the main event highlight package hyping up the match. They also had to cancel one match, which seemed to looked really good (a 4 way #1 contendership match for the tag titles).

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #948 on: August 14, 2006, 10:48:03 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #949 on: August 14, 2006, 02:26:38 PM »
LOL!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #950 on: August 14, 2006, 02:52:02 PM »
i dont blame the ecw fans though....i meen ewc sucks ass...

Trauma-san

« Reply #951 on: August 14, 2006, 09:43:36 PM »
The Hulkster's really in a bind... it was pretty clear tonight that his leg's killing him, and he could barely move in the ring.  He looked tired and apparently hasn't even been able to train as well as he usually does.  The little fake hogan he was working with didn't know how to run the ropes either and made the whole segment look bad.  Kind of sad to see him have to try and work in such bad condition, I hope after this match he can rest up, get healthy, train like he wants to and come back for one more strong match before he retires.  I mean he wasn't fat or anything but he just wasn't as muscular as he usually gets up to before a match.  If anybody's been watching Hogan knows Best and seeing all the crazy stuff he's been going through with his daughter's music career, I don't think Hulk's got much time for wrestling right now. 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #952 on: August 14, 2006, 10:21:18 PM »
As much as i like hogan, i hate the fact that the hole build up for sumemrslam the Cena/ edge feud takes a backseat to Orton or dx its stupid. Edge is way more over as a heel then orton ever was in his career hell lita is too. And John cena i dont care what anyway says dude knows how to work. He might not be technical like Angle but hogan never was either.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #953 on: August 14, 2006, 11:13:30 PM »
True Hogan really looked like he could use some rest, he was tired and SLOW! Carlito is showing great things in the ring now... if only he could change his entrance music..

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #954 on: August 14, 2006, 11:32:18 PM »
True Hogan really looked like he could use some rest, he was tired and SLOW! Carlito is showing great things in the ring now... if only he could change his entrance music..

I never liked Carlito and i still dont altho he has improved i just dont like his face i dont know, the way he comes down and talks to the crowd and all i dont know he dosent the look i find.

What about Hardy coming back to raw and not samckdown. Raw is wayy too crouwded.

Sikotic™

« Reply #955 on: August 15, 2006, 12:33:45 AM »
Hardy better go to Smackdown

When Hogan got in the ring and beat up the fake Hogan, you could see the crowd was concerned. That's why they all got quiet. Very strange segment indeed. The whole feud is weird. Orton is lame and nobody is really into it except to see Hogan.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #956 on: August 15, 2006, 06:37:04 AM »
As much as i like hogan, i hate the fact that the hole build up for sumemrslam the Cena/ edge feud takes a backseat to Orton or dx its stupid. Edge is way more over as a heel then orton ever was in his career hell lita is too. And John cena i dont care what anyway says dude knows how to work. He might not be technical like Angle but hogan never was either.

Yeah, but man again you're talking about a guy who's been on top for 20 years.  If Hogan shows up, Vince is going to make him the star attraction since it only happens once a year.  Hogan will be gone after this match getting surgery, and Cena and Edge will still be around.  Don't be concerned that on one night, Hogan was the last event when every other night Cena and Edge are standing there as the cameras fade out. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #957 on: August 15, 2006, 06:37:46 AM »

I never liked Carlito and i still dont altho he has improved i just dont like his face i dont know, the way he comes down and talks to the crowd and all i dont know he dosent the look i find.

What about Hardy coming back to raw and not samckdown. Raw is wayy too crouwded.

Carlito is the future, again tonight he put on a hell of a match, wait till he gets a few years under his belt, he'll be incredible. 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #958 on: August 15, 2006, 11:33:09 AM »
OUt of the couple of guys that most feel will or should be Main event. Carlito, Kennedy and Orton i realy dont like.
My personal favorites to be Future or soon to MAin event are Shelton Benjamin, Nitro, Cm Punk

westkoastanostra

« Reply #959 on: August 15, 2006, 01:30:13 PM »
Hardy better go to Smackdown

When Hogan got in the ring and beat up the fake Hogan, you could see the crowd was concerned. That's why they all got quiet. Very strange segment indeed. The whole feud is weird. Orton is lame and nobody is really into it except to see Hogan.

that fake hogan fucked up several times....including being tossed on the floor