Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267258 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1035 on: August 25, 2006, 04:25:55 PM »
Angle just got realeased.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1036 on: August 25, 2006, 04:31:35 PM »
Angle just got realeased.

i feel the three letters "TNA" will be in Kurt Angle's future now

that's a big release as well

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1037 on: August 25, 2006, 04:55:11 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!!? NO WAY

The guy is on his last leg though. The WWE might be saving his life with this one.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1038 on: August 25, 2006, 05:08:14 PM »
Kurt Angle released :o? ?!?!That FUCKIN sucks  :-\

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1039 on: August 25, 2006, 05:12:57 PM »
according to wwe.com, it was something Kurt asked them for

im gona take a guess that he wasn't happy they weren't letting him wrestle and instead wanted him to be 100%

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1040 on: August 25, 2006, 05:29:30 PM »
I agree with Sik, I think Kurt parting ways with WWE is a blessing in disguise for him. The guy's got personal issues that he's been dealing with for a while and all the nagging injuries he's had...I don't think continuing on a full-time schedule at this point is healthy for him. He'll be back at some point though, I'm sure.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1041 on: August 25, 2006, 06:13:05 PM »
I agree with Sik, I think Kurt parting ways with WWE is a blessing in disguise for him. The guy's got personal issues that he's been dealing with for a while and all the nagging injuries he's had...I don't think continuing on a full-time schedule at this point is healthy for him. He'll be back at some point though, I'm sure.

How do you know are you his freind who says he has personal issues anyways, these wrestling website crack me up sometimes.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1042 on: August 25, 2006, 07:06:31 PM »
Well the guy is expecting another child with his wife with whom he's in the process of divorcing...sounds a tad personal if you ask me.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1043 on: August 25, 2006, 08:00:51 PM »
Well the guy is expecting another child with his wife with whom he's in the process of divorcing...sounds a tad personal if you ask me.

i thot they worked things out?

btw, Batista is rumoured to be dating one of those diva search chicks; and he is also in the process of finalizing a divorce

Sikotic™

« Reply #1044 on: August 26, 2006, 01:56:38 AM »
Kurt himself mentioned one time somewhere that he was going through a divorce plus numerous other reports, so it's legit. He and his wife reconciled, but I guess things went sour. This is definitely a good thing because he can't even stay healthy anymore. The guy came back and on his first match he pulled his groin. That shows he's falling apart. He's not willing to wrestle the "kick-punch" style most wrestlers use to stay healthy so WWE was smart to not let him wrestle. They even suspended him so he could heal up lol.

I just wish him the best physically and in his personal life. If things didn't go sour between Angle and the WWE, we'll see him again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #1045 on: August 26, 2006, 04:24:49 AM »
Kurt issued a press statement a few months ago assuring everyone that he was in perfect health and medically cleared to wrestle, and had no major injuries threatening his life.  I think most of his injuries are small nagging stuff (except the groin pull) and he's used to wrestling injured.... all the reports about him being on his death bed are exxagerated, I think. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #1046 on: August 26, 2006, 04:26:32 AM »
The issue with him, I believe is female troubles, plus when you're the greatest wrestler in the world (likely) of course you wrestle intense.  It's what he's good at.  He's not good at women... so he makes sure he works his ass off when he hits the ring, it's what he was put in the world to be, a wrestler, and he does it better than anyone else.  That's living up to your potential, there. 

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1047 on: August 26, 2006, 07:38:15 AM »
groin pull turned out to be a torn groin muscle, so he was going to be off V again for a couple of months; unless he was able to heal slightly faster and came back a bit earlier.

from what i read, the only reason they don't want Kurt wrestling injured is because then he will use twice as much effort. and if he does that, he might end up injuring himself or his opponents because he might end up using a lot more strength then he wanted to and not even realize it.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1048 on: August 26, 2006, 11:33:30 AM »
if they dint want him to wrestler they dont have to release him

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1049 on: August 26, 2006, 04:51:03 PM »
if they dint want him to wrestler they dont have to release him

if it's true taht angle himself wanted the release, i think they didn't want to release him.

only reason they would is so that they can show him they'll still willing to listen to him and that they respect his opinions and all that sorta stuff; and if the tactic works, he may go back there once shit is cleared up with him and im sure WWE will take him back with open arms, a good paycheck, a good storyline and a couple of fruitbaskets.