Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267443 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: Sticky: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1050 on: August 26, 2006, 07:27:59 PM »
at first i was like DAMN...but now its better for kurt....dude needs some rest...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1051 on: August 26, 2006, 07:36:40 PM »
I knew somehting was gonnahappen with that, i always read on the internet about painkillers and all that.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1052 on: August 27, 2006, 08:14:41 AM »
At least this break ( or retirement) is gonna make him good, I wonder how they are gonna work with that in the storylines

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1053 on: August 27, 2006, 08:44:59 AM »
At least this break ( or retirement) is gonna make him good, I wonder how they are gonna work with that in the storylines

don't think it should be too much of a problem
he wasn't in too much of a storyline anyways; last thing they had him in was being pulled out of the ladder match and Heyman saying he will crucify Angle and they'll probably just play that off as him being fired or whatever

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1054 on: August 27, 2006, 04:56:03 PM »
Angle's the shit, i hope he goes to TNA, he's one of my favs to watch, so intense,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1055 on: August 27, 2006, 06:44:43 PM »
I dont think he will go to tna.

I think you would ahve to be stupid to jump to Tna.
WcW back in the days had a wayyyy better core then Tna has today.
They also had more money
The biggest wrestling star at the time was Hogan and they got him then they got savage.
In my opinion no one is as big as stars as those guys were.
The equivalent to Hogan - Savage is Rock and Austin and those arent wrestling anymore.

Even if say Cena jumped it wolnt have a impact i think.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1056 on: August 27, 2006, 08:36:20 PM »
if cena did jump, they'd only make him job to jarrett anyway...

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1057 on: August 28, 2006, 07:28:58 AM »

I like how Jeff Jarrett used to complain about people not being willing to do the job and put him over (Austin) yet he does the same himself

If Angle is to wrestle for someone outwith the WWE I think that it will be in Japan for Noah or NJPW - him against Jun Akiyama or Kenta Kobashi (if he comes back) or even a rematch with Brock Lesnar in NJPW could make a lot of money in Japan and around the world

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1058 on: August 28, 2006, 03:43:23 PM »

I like how Jeff Jarrett used to complain about people not being willing to do the job and put him over (Austin) yet he does the same himself

If Angle is to wrestle for someone outwith the WWE I think that it will be in Japan for Noah or NJPW - him against Jun Akiyama or Kenta Kobashi (if he comes back) or even a rematch with Brock Lesnar in NJPW could make a lot of money in Japan and around the world

didn't brck lesnar leave that japan wrestling league over some conflicts they had or something?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1059 on: August 28, 2006, 04:00:01 PM »
Tonights Episode is going to be great ;D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1060 on: August 28, 2006, 04:04:00 PM »
I think a Japan tour would do wonders for Angles GOAT rep that many insiders are giving, and of course fatten his pocket. Japanese fans would go crazy over Angle, as they know who he is, and his style is perfect for Japan. If I was Angle, I'd get my mind straight, take a tour of Japan and collect more money than he'd ever see in the U.S., then comeback and beat Triple H at WM whatever it is, maybe 25, and retired the greatest wrestler of all time. Many insiders said that he should wrestle some of Japan's greats, and I'd agree, Angle should be the greatest wrestler ever, no questions asked, and a Japan tour would remove all doubt. Just hope he gets his life straight first, because Angle is a beast, and my favorite wrestler since Eddie's past.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #1061 on: August 28, 2006, 06:03:13 PM »
Remember RAW is on Sci-Fi channel tonight (Atlantic City, NJ)

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1062 on: August 29, 2006, 08:20:52 AM »

didn't brck lesnar leave that japan wrestling league over some conflicts they had or something?

Yeah he has so scrap that lol  - forgot all about that  :-[

On a sidenoite Brock is scheduled for his first fight in the MMA world for K-1 in February - and I don't think that Kurt entering the MMA world would be a good move due to the broken down physical state that his body is in at the moment and the past few years

Paul

« Reply #1063 on: August 29, 2006, 09:58:03 AM »
another quality RAW last night. shit what happened to Kane last week meaning he will be out for a while, prob to make his return against umaga at unforgiven. jeff v nitro at unforgiven aswell hopefully jeff wins and give him a wee title run. cena v edge TLC match aswell will hopefully be class
funkyfreshintheflesh

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1064 on: August 29, 2006, 10:04:41 AM »
Cena Vs Edge in his hometown in a TLC match, exactly the kind of match I could see John Cena win  :-\ The crowd is gonna be hard on Cena