Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267379 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1065 on: August 29, 2006, 11:11:51 AM »
LMAO@Angle the greatest wrestler of all time...

Sikotic™

« Reply #1066 on: August 29, 2006, 01:46:47 PM »
Here's an interesting comment by Triple H in WWE magazine when asked about backstage politics.

"I haven't read a dirt sheet in 10 years. And that's the damn truth. Yes I'm in a top position. Yes I'm married to the boss's daughter. Yes I sit in production meetings. But, at the end of the day, there is only one person with the stroke in this business. And that's Vince McMahon. If he doesn't like something , whether it's my idea or not, it's not going to happen. I want guys like John Cena around. I want to bring new guys up and help make them. People always accuse me of not wanting to drop the belt to a guy. That's complete crap. I didn't drop the belt to RVD because no one asked me to drop it to RVD. I've yet to see Hulk Hogan lose to anybody. He wrestles once every 6 months, and it doesn't matter if you're the biggest name in active competition today, he's not going to lose to you. There was suppose to be a Hogan/Michaels 2, and Hogan was supposed to lose. All of a sudden his knee starting "bugging" him."

Nice jab at Hogan once again lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Paul

« Reply #1067 on: August 29, 2006, 03:14:33 PM »
thats quite interesting^^^^

i wonder if triple h will have another title run left in him

why not, im sure a fair amount of people would think so
funkyfreshintheflesh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1068 on: August 29, 2006, 03:45:23 PM »
thats quite interesting^^^^

i wonder if triple h will have another title run left in him

why not, im sure a fair amount of people would think so

I just don't think he's enough to be considered the GOAT...Maybe one of the best, but GOAT? Come on now...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1069 on: August 29, 2006, 04:03:30 PM »
In case anybody missed Raw last night:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6HP9AR67

enjoy my fellow wrestling-heads

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1070 on: August 29, 2006, 04:29:57 PM »
Details on The Great Khali's future with WWE

At the very least, The Great Khali will be out of action for a few months. He's getting surgery on both of his knees and he will be out for an undetermined amount of time. Khali's "Last Man Standing Match" with the Undertaker on SmackDown was the temporary blow-off for him. At the moment, it is unknown if he will ever come back, although, signs seem to point to him returning eventually.

Also, During the "Last Man Standing Match", the Undertaker unintentionally busted Khali open hardway, thus causing him to bleed. What happened is that when Khali was resting on the ring steps placed inside the ring, Taker missed hitting him with a chairshot, which caused some fans to groan. To cover his error, Taker quickly hit him again with the chair, however, he hit him with too much force and thus it caused him to bleed. Afterwards, Khali was said to be angry backstage due to the stiff chairshot.

http://nodq.com/wwe/158898312.shtml

who do u guys think would win in an actual fight, khali or taker?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1071 on: August 29, 2006, 05:19:15 PM »
Taker if he gets a hold of an elephant tranquilizer.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #1072 on: August 29, 2006, 05:23:59 PM »
Probably Taker because he's much, much quicker and less clumsy.  The Undertaker would probably hand about anybody their ass in a regular street fight, that guy is fucking HUGE and in the best physical shape of his career.  Granted Khali is bigger but he's so fucking big he's like a walking building or something, he doesn't have any grace and probably wouldn't be much of a fighter.  Taker is huge but still has everything it takes to fight, speed, grace, strength, fighting skills, redneck background, etc.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #1073 on: August 29, 2006, 05:25:34 PM »
imo,

Bret Hart = G.O.A.T.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #1074 on: August 29, 2006, 05:28:29 PM »
Here's an interesting comment by Triple H in WWE magazine when asked about backstage politics.

"I haven't read a dirt sheet in 10 years. And that's the damn truth. Yes I'm in a top position. Yes I'm married to the boss's daughter. Yes I sit in production meetings. But, at the end of the day, there is only one person with the stroke in this business. And that's Vince McMahon. If he doesn't like something , whether it's my idea or not, it's not going to happen. I want guys like John Cena around. I want to bring new guys up and help make them. People always accuse me of not wanting to drop the belt to a guy. That's complete crap. I didn't drop the belt to RVD because no one asked me to drop it to RVD. I've yet to see Hulk Hogan lose to anybody. He wrestles once every 6 months, and it doesn't matter if you're the biggest name in active competition today, he's not going to lose to you. There was suppose to be a Hogan/Michaels 2, and Hogan was supposed to lose. All of a sudden his knee starting "bugging" him."

Nice lil read, I think HHH spoke the truth

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1075 on: August 29, 2006, 10:33:13 PM »

some wrestling insiders, not the fans who judge on memory, like Ric Flair vs. Harely Race cage matches, or Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant matches, or Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin submission matches, but just straight wresting and entertainment. Angle is the whole package, he can talk, he is as technical as Bret Hart, mic skills that can be up to par with the Rock and Chris Jericho, as fluid in the ring as Shawn Michaels, and he can get old school like other greats of the past. Angle is a throwback wrestler put into todays time, with WAY better mic skills. Many insiders are calling him GOAT already, it's like watching Jordan in 1992, yeah he only won one title, but you knew that the second was coming, and that he was on his way to being the greatest ever. Angle is Jordan in 1992, after he gets his life in order, I think he'll be pushed to the moon, and Angle will take his place as the greatest ever. I do hope he tours Japan though, there are some great wrestlers, and fans, and Angle will be in position to prove that he is the best ever.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1076 on: August 30, 2006, 12:28:55 AM »
angle is the best today!....that for sure!

Trauma-san

« Reply #1077 on: August 30, 2006, 05:51:00 AM »

Nice lil read, I think HHH spoke the truth

"I've yet to see Hulk hogan lose to anybody".  Now, I may have a foggy memory, but Hulk Hogan lost the title belt to HHH.  So, HHH isn't speaking the truth.  He's speaking bullshit.  He not only has seen Hulk Hogan lose to anybody, he's seen Hulk Hogan lose to HIM. 

Paul

« Reply #1078 on: August 30, 2006, 06:31:28 AM »

some wrestling insiders, not the fans who judge on memory, like Ric Flair vs. Harely Race cage matches, or Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant matches, or Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin submission matches, but just straight wresting and entertainment. Angle is the whole package, he can talk, he is as technical as Bret Hart, mic skills that can be up to par with the Rock and Chris Jericho, as fluid in the ring as Shawn Michaels, and he can get old school like other greats of the past. Angle is a throwback wrestler put into todays time, with WAY better mic skills. Many insiders are calling him GOAT already, it's like watching Jordan in 1992, yeah he only won one title, but you knew that the second was coming, and that he was on his way to being the greatest ever. Angle is Jordan in 1992, after he gets his life in order, I think he'll be pushed to the moon, and Angle will take his place as the greatest ever. I do hope he tours Japan though, there are some great wrestlers, and fans, and Angle will be in position to prove that he is the best ever.

completely agree, but as for a wrestler bret hart, benoit and maybe a few more could challenge him for that crown, overall though yeah hes the best
funkyfreshintheflesh

Paul

« Reply #1079 on: August 30, 2006, 06:35:52 AM »
btw when is the next classic moment in wrestling history, lookin forward to it.
funkyfreshintheflesh