Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 267346 times)

herpes

Re: The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1110 on: September 04, 2006, 08:11:12 PM »
CRIME TYME..... BROOKLYN ABOUT TO TAKE OVER RAW... lmao @ at the shoutout for flatbush lol.
Damn I couldn't help but look at the topic, good thing I dont understand what you're saying.

your the west coast right, so raw is just starting now.  They got a new tag-team trust me you dont want to miss it lol.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #1111 on: September 04, 2006, 08:13:24 PM »
CRIME TYME..... BROOKLYN ABOUT TO TAKE OVER RAW... lmao @ at the shoutout for flatbush lol.
Damn I couldn't help but look at the topic, good thing I dont understand what you're saying.

your the west coast right, so raw is just starting now.  They got a new tag-team trust me you dont want to miss it lol.
Yea, Raw starts at 9, it's 8:12 over here and I'm watching Prison Break. Kool good news then.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1112 on: September 04, 2006, 11:13:21 PM »
Cryme Tyme... I seen a footage of one of the guys on youtube from OVW ( wwe school) and he seemed like a cool character with a lot of anger, they dumbed down his gimmick to double his dollars lol... Raw was great, I looooved the end! SOLID show!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1113 on: September 04, 2006, 11:19:33 PM »
Cryme Tyme... I seen a footage of one of the guys on youtube from OVW ( wwe school) and he seemed like a cool character with a lot of anger, they dumbed down his gimmick to double his dollars lol... Raw was great, I looooved the end! SOLID show!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1114 on: September 04, 2006, 11:20:27 PM »
Yeah solid show Raw as been good for a while
I realy Hope Edge stays champ altho i dont wanna see Cena on smackdown cuz well i neevr watch it.
All i gotta say i cryme tyme lol

Yo Bz i dont know about the tickets my uncles bounced to Bresil for a couple of weeks he left one single ticket to go with some of his boys.... ill keep you posted but it aint looking good.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1115 on: September 04, 2006, 11:28:14 PM »
Aight good lookin out.. I do want Cena to bounce to Smackdown.. first, I don't really like him even though I like his feud with Edge, + Smackdown needs him right now, Raw has enough superstars to survive without him

Sikotic™

« Reply #1116 on: September 04, 2006, 11:32:58 PM »
Crime Time is better than those Scottish Head Banger wanna-be's The Highlanders. I can't wait to see them shank someone in the ring, you know it's gonna happen.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #1117 on: September 04, 2006, 11:39:36 PM »
Lol I was just watching the "Trining" videos of Cryme Tyme, funny shit. I thought these dudes were gonna be white, another white tag team, good to see some more diversity on Raw. But where are the mexicans?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1118 on: September 05, 2006, 12:01:26 AM »
Lol I was just watching the "Trining" videos of Cryme Tyme, funny shit. I thought these dudes were gonna be white, another white tag team, good to see some more diversity on Raw. But where are the mexicans?

well super crazy is there now.

herpes

« Reply #1119 on: September 05, 2006, 07:22:11 AM »
super crazy was on raw last night lol

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1120 on: September 05, 2006, 10:35:11 AM »
i'ma miss trish :'(

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1121 on: September 05, 2006, 10:36:06 AM »
i'ma miss her boobies...and her ass crack sticking out when she wrestles  :'(

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1122 on: September 05, 2006, 02:30:41 PM »
as far as diversity, i was pleased and then mark henry got injured, shelton got demoted, and lashley lost the title...

Paul

« Reply #1123 on: September 05, 2006, 02:41:42 PM »
^^^ lol

btw where is shelton, i know hes been on heat the past month, surely he needs to be pushed a little more than tht, the guys a good wrestler.

crime tyme look pretty cool

Crime Time is better than those Scottish Head Banger wanna-be's The Highlanders. I can't wait to see them shank someone in the ring, you know it's gonna happen.

yeah , the highlanders are embarrasing. cant believe ther number 1 contenders, i was hoping for cade and murdoch as they are actually a good tag team.

imo unforgiven is shaping up quite nicely
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1124 on: September 05, 2006, 02:47:29 PM »
i hope somewhere down the line, the WWE forms a UK stable of the Highlanders, Finlay and Regal with Roddy Piper as their manager or something lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!